Author Topic: Crooked I Bacc 2 Basics 2005 FREESTYLE!  (Read 114 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Crooked I Bacc 2 Basics 2005 FREESTYLE!
« on: July 05, 2005, 12:26:33 PM »
Whas up...heres a lil something for yall....its a Crooked I Freestyle from Back 2 Basics 2005 DVD...5:40 min of spittin ,

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0VN9AJ8PSMWF43QV6NQRN9SFR2

Oh yeah stay tuned cause very soon another site is coming called Dynasty TV that will host some video and audio exclusives from Crooked I Dynasty Records........

peace

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Okka

Re: Crooked I Bacc 2 Basics 2005 FREESTYLE!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 01:14:00 PM »
This is a lil' offtopic though but, what the fuck happened to "Boom Boom Clap"s video ? Wasn't they supposed to drop it allready ?

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2005, 01:20:44 PM »
thanks for this young soldier.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2005, 01:20:58 PM »
This is a lil' offtopic though but, what the fuck happened to "Boom Boom Clap"s video ? Wasn't they supposed to drop it allready ?

hey...i realy dont know whats up with that..the video was finished and delivered 1 month ago, i heard its Treach/Universals call, they need to holler at BET and video will then be premiered, ...personaly i dont know what the fuck are they waitin so long, put that shit out ..let that video spinnin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM