Author Topic: Breaking news. Explosions on London Underground AND Buses.. oh fuckk.  (Read 2711 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Breaking news. Explosions on London Underground AND Buses.. oh fuckk.
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2005, 10:09:54 AM »
man it took me bout 1hr n half to get home from work, everything is still pretty fucked up, most roads leading to it are blocked off with at least 2-3 officers on each corner, it was like about two train carriages packed into one through the whole train, had to stand  up for 40mins straight.....  but anyway London will bounce back, RIP to those who died....

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2005, 10:24:03 AM »
first of all my condolences goes to every single person in the UK
too bad shit like that spreading all over the world

secondly, islam as a religion, and quran as a book r free and innocent of those stupid purely political/terrorist actions

thirdly, for almost a year al qaeda been sending subliminals about hitting london and europe in general

2 things piss me off though..... u cannot be surprised with such a thing in a country that has ppl walkin around w/o ID cards.. u can imagine how many security leaks could occur

second thing.. do u guys have any idea how fukked up that is to me lol.. i study in cardiff/wales.. 2 hours train away from london... dont want no one harrasing my ass when i get back next october for my course... i doubt they would even give me a visa this time....

any ways its fucked up.. but that what happens when big countries fuck lil countries up.. wat goes around comes around.. its still wrong
peace out ppls

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2005, 10:33:56 AM »
I can't believe this, its real fucked up, I think the death toll can only rise in the coming days, they were interviewing some women who was on the bus, who was saying that it was packed because everyone had to use the bus instead of the underground, which had already been closed there, so I'm sure there will be a lot more deaths confirmed just from that one explosion.

All I can say is RIP to any of the innocent victims of this attack, and condolences to their families and friends

Sikotic™

« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2005, 10:44:36 AM »
This is just awful. Before I went to sleep, they were showing images of some of the victims. Missing limbs and severely burned. All of them just trying to go on with their lives or enjoy a vacation.

Anyone that can make light of this situation or not have any sympathy for those innocent people who were killed/injured should burn in hell.

My condolensces goes out to all who were affected.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2005, 10:56:28 AM »
i hope that no one on here is directly effected by these acts. it's a shame it happened and it's a shame that all the nations are now talking about unity. it's taken another killing of a group of people to mend fences between the countries

too bad this is only a temporary situation and many more will die in more countries before actual action is taken

Don Seer

« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2005, 11:03:43 AM »
"The British also are terrorists, in Iraq...Terrorism is the law of the 21st century. It's legitimate."

:)

for the record.... there is a HUGE difference between a country taking its army to another and fighting its army
and a bunch of cowards randomly blowing up innocent people.

Sikotic™

« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2005, 11:11:54 AM »
^ yeah....anyone with half a brain can understand that. There's no comparison.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2005, 11:14:49 AM »
it's ok, not many people know the definition of the word terrorist

there's the word Legal in it

War is legal....so you might say "well it's just war"

but then directly attacking innocent people is also illegal in war

Don Seer

« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2005, 11:26:34 AM »
yup...

google has updated with a small black ribbon.. clicking it takes you to the latest news on the story

'EclipZe

« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2005, 11:33:49 AM »
omg this shit is scary though, imagine if it would happen to you ? omg  :'(

RIP to the victims...

fuck war/terrorism.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2005, 11:44:25 AM »
God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."

See...this is what I was talking about. Always involving their fucking God...and they're not the only ones. Bush and them do it as well. I can't stand that shit!! It's like when you bring up a quote from God you can kill every fucking person on this planet. I mean WTF!? They just hide behind that shit, and people don't realize it.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2005, 12:59:33 PM »
RIP to the victims

some bullshit bout to pop off now
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2005, 01:10:47 PM »
God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."

See...this is what I was talking about. Always involving their fucking God...and they're not the only ones. Bush and them do it as well. I can't stand that shit!! It's like when you bring up a quote from God you can kill every fucking person on this planet. I mean WTF!? They just hide behind that shit, and people don't realize it.

The United States is predominantly a Christian country, and Bush is a Christian, but the US doesn't kill in the name of God. That is the separation of church and state. The US goes to war because of political reasons. These bombings happened because the people weren't Muslim. There is a difference.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2005, 01:58:45 PM »
Lets see how much shit these Abu Hamza types are gonna woof now?

Be careful what u wish for
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2005, 02:44:25 PM »
hopefully this won't come out the wrong way.

but i'm glad i don't live in London.

after Sep 11 and everything else that was happened i always suspected London as a target for a terrorist attack.

even before today's event i would've always had the thought in the back of my mind that something like this could and would prolly happen.

obviously i don't know how much security was increased to try and protect London but clearly it wasn't enough.

R.I.P. to those who lost their lives.

My thoughts are with you and you're families.
NO MORE WAR