Author Topic: Breaking news. Explosions on London Underground AND Buses.. oh fuckk.  (Read 2716 times)

UAK

Re: Breaking news. Explosions on London Underground AND Buses.. oh fuckk.
« Reply #135 on: July 07, 2005, 07:48:17 PM »
you know what? im so sick of this shit,i cant beleive that in 2005 people are still doing this!Dont they have better to do with their lives? Stupid dumbfucks!!!! Why they choose that method to advance their cause? Do these people really think will give a fuck about them if they do that? Why always choose violence over peacefull methods? Everyone knows violence brings violence.It's 2005...it is time to change our ways or else we are heading straight obsolete! We need to put our difference aside and focus on the similarities that we got! We all bleed red.....Did someone learn from the past? Or maybe the human is a fucking dumb species and they dont realise they are killing their own race and the whole world with it! I think it is! This must have been said a thousand times...so fuck this shit,fuck racism,fuck war,fuck violence,fuck the world,fuck all and yeah fuck myself for living in this world of shit...

You live in a dream land so fuck yourself again.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #136 on: July 07, 2005, 07:56:05 PM »
think with your mind!!!! people are getting killed for bullshit,we had enough of tragedies like that. did you ever had relative killed over this shit? i do so fuck you

DAYUM

« Reply #137 on: July 07, 2005, 10:11:01 PM »
hey Overseer im not too updated on this i got a couple of questions

what is europe gonna do about this?
are yall gonna go after the al queda or whatever those bastards are called?
and what is G8?

Trauma-san

« Reply #138 on: July 07, 2005, 10:48:36 PM »
God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."

See...this is what I was talking about. Always involving their fucking God...and they're not the only ones. Bush and them do it as well. I can't stand that shit!! It's like when you bring up a quote from God you can kill every fucking person on this planet. I mean WTF!? They just hide behind that shit, and people don't realize it.

The United States is predominantly a Christian country, and Bush is a Christian, but the US doesn't kill in the name of God. That is the separation of church and state. The US goes to war because of political reasons. These bombings happened because the people weren't Muslim. There is a difference.

^ That's not true.  These bombings happened because the assholes that did it like to kill innocent unarmed civilians.  If they would have warned the good people of London that they were going to show up to fight, the good people of London would have beaten the shit out of the cowards with their bare hands if need be, so they didn't even give them the opportunity to defend themselves.  Muslims live all over London, it wasn't an attack because the people weren't Muslim, it was just an attack because they like to stir up shit and kill people. 

Thirteen

« Reply #139 on: July 07, 2005, 11:36:51 PM »
^ That's not true.  These bombings happened because the assholes that did it like to kill innocent unarmed civilians.  If they would have warned the good people of London that they were going to show up to fight, the good people of London would have beaten the shit out of the cowards with their bare hands if need be, so they didn't even give them the opportunity to defend themselves.  Muslims live all over London, it wasn't an attack because the people weren't Muslim, it was just an attack because they like to stir up shit and kill people. 

I agree with you that it wasn't an attack on non-Muslims, but one question... why is it that when it's white people defending themselves from an attack they're good people, and when it's Iraqi citizens fighting an occupation, it's terrorism/insurgency/etc... ?

common sense, they're killing us, therefore they are our enemy... what kind of person says "we must kill the good people of iraq and defend our evil ways?"

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: July 07, 2005, 11:41:45 PM »

I agree with you that it wasn't an attack on non-Muslims, but one question... why is it that when it's white people defending themselves from an attack they're good people, and when it's Iraqi citizens fighting an occupation, it's terrorism/insurgency/etc... ?
shut up, would you call it heroic or honerable what the insurgence are doing in iraq? no because you can't they are committing dispicable acts of violence against westerners but particularly against iraqi's themselvesmen targeting those trying to move on and to divide the country so it goes into civil war.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Sikotic™

« Reply #141 on: July 08, 2005, 12:09:34 AM »
you know what? im so sick of this shit,i cant beleive that in 2005 people are still doing this!Dont they have better to do with their lives? Stupid dumbfucks!!!! Why they choose that method to advance their cause? Do these people really think will give a fuck about them if they do that? Why always choose violence over peacefull methods? Everyone knows violence brings violence.It's 2005...it is time to change our ways or else we are heading straight obsolete! We need to put our difference aside and focus on the similarities that we got! We all bleed red.....Did someone learn from the past? Or maybe the human is a fucking dumb species and they dont realise they are killing their own race and the whole world with it! I think it is! This must have been said a thousand times...so fuck this shit,fuck racism,fuck war,fuck violence,fuck the world,fuck all and yeah fuck myself for living in this world of shit...

For real man, we as humans are fucking dumb. Too smart for our own good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: July 08, 2005, 12:12:29 AM »
as bad as it sounds we need them to attack france or germany.

you took acid?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2005, 12:21:43 AM »
^ US divide and conquer.. = genius...

ok first of... you guys bitching about 'why' have it twisted.

any non-muslims caught in the attack they dont give a fuck about as they're scum anyways...
any muslims in the attack will go straight to heaven and get their 9 virigins etc etc as they died in the name of a good cause.. this is the same justification that makes it "ok" to suicide bomb..

get it?

hey Overseer im not too updated on this i got a couple of questions

what is europe gonna do about this?
are yall gonna go after the al queda or whatever those bastards are called?
and what is G8?

europe.. not sure but they got our backs or something...

yes i guess we will go after them with more effort now. altho this seems to have been an independent splinter group.. there isn't proof yet.

g8 is a meeting of the 8 largest world financial powers. Group of Eight refers to the US, Japan, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Canada and Russia. Formally known as the G7 before Russia officially joined in June 2002.

they started their summit meeting in scotland the same morning the attacks happened.

they were meeting to discuss various things.. the 2 main ones the media have been talking about are 1) global warming and 2) financial aid for africa..

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #144 on: July 08, 2005, 12:22:53 AM »
who ever said about seeing the war from the iraq's side and that should sort their heads out... they aint nothing but cowardly scum for bombing innocent people, and is why we've at war with them because we are trying to free their country of the terrorist power which ruled for many years, they are fightin us to gain back and expand their terrorist control once again over that country... anyone that sympathes with these terrorist scum can go fuck them selves, cos i saw first hand waht happened yesterday and was the most fucked up shit ive ever seen..... Justice will come, no mercy to them who support terrorism...

Don Seer

« Reply #145 on: July 08, 2005, 12:23:58 AM »
^ its just kain he's a shit stirrer with absolutely no morals

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #146 on: July 08, 2005, 12:34:19 AM »
who ever said about seeing the war from the iraq's side and that should sort their heads out... they aint nothing but cowardly scum for bombing innocent people, and is why we've at war with them because we are trying to free their country of the terrorist power which ruled for many years, they are fightin us to gain back and expand their terrorist control once again over that country... anyone that sympathes with these terrorist scum can go fuck them selves, cos i saw first hand waht happened yesterday and was the most fucked up shit ive ever seen..... Justice will come, no mercy to them who support terrorism...

1. Actually we're not at war with Iraq for terrorism.
2. The "terrorist" power which ruled for many years was put in power by the U.S. government (CIA)
3. The "terrorists" entered Iraq after the war began to fight what they see as an occupation

And yes, what happened in London is fucked up, so was 9/11, so is the war on Iraq and Afghanistan, and so is a lot of other shit in this world...

man you just chat some bullshit...
we went to war with iraq cos of the likely hood of a terrorist threat from suddam, i.e. Weapson of mass destruction n shit... he was a tyrant who killed his own fucking people you dick shit... so he was a terrorist and cold hearted killer... also how can you believe that CIA powered terrorism???

nothing can compare to what happened in madrid, london or 9/11 this is a man made war... shit like drought, earthquakes are natural diasters we cannot prevent this, Terrorism we can Prevent... (you got some fucked up view)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #147 on: July 08, 2005, 06:19:15 AM »
These bombings happened because the people weren't Muslim. There is a difference.

What makes you so sure there weren't any Muslims who died? You know there were a lot of Muslims who died on 9/11...

I'm sure the number of Muslims that died on 9/11 and today in London come nowhere near the amount of white Christians (or Jew or whatever else). And even after the fact, they don't care about the Muslims that live in these cities. I'm pretty sure as far as they are concerned, if they live in the western world, they are just as guilty of doing wrong as everyone else. But we all know if there were Muslims anywhere to be found, they weren't the main target, and if you don't know that, you are ignorant.
do u have any idea how many arabs/muslims live in london, especially central london?
there r areas in central london that ppl dont speak english man
get yo facts right

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

UAK

« Reply #148 on: July 08, 2005, 07:44:58 AM »
^ its just kain he's a shit stirrer with absolutely no morals

¿Como se dice 'Collateral Damage'?

And overseer you're sensitive bitch that can't handle reality...do they have soccer moms in England?

You know your country fucked up in Iraq. Just accept the new front lines, remember the American Revolution how you expected Americans to line up for battle ;D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 07:52:50 AM by Pax Deorum »

UAK

« Reply #149 on: July 08, 2005, 08:01:07 AM »

Shutup little boy you know nothing about and Iraq and the Middle East.

Saddam Huessin and his regime were not terrorist, a dictatorship but not terrorist. Saddam and Osama Bin Laden were enemies.
And after the fall of Saddam, terrorist fighters flooded Iraq from all over the world with permission from the USA...

Now you can call it a terrorist state.

Justice will come, no mercy = Isn't that what they did to you yesterday.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 08:03:02 AM by Pax Deorum »