Author Topic: GTA San Andreas PC - PATCHES!  (Read 344 times)

acbaylove

GTA San Andreas PC - PATCHES!
« on: July 07, 2005, 05:01:28 AM »
Is there a mod/patch to replace the names of the Cities of Los Santos with the real Los Angeles ones? And a patch that replaces the colors of the gangs to more realistic ones?

P.S. Please post here the best patches/mods available for GTA or some links where to download them.

PC Version only.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: GTA San Andreas PC - PATCHES!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 05:33:25 AM »
So now you're playing a gangsta too. And you even want it more realistic. Fuckin' mafioso you are.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 08:46:34 AM »
What's wrong playing a videogame? It's a very funny videogame, i'm enjoying it and i relax myself playing it after i come back home from work. The problem is when you wanna ACT in the real life like you are CJ. Like you did dissing mr. Suge Knight himself. I aint that stupid.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 08:52:23 AM »
You practically dissed me for playing SA, Im just giving it back. LoL @ being a wannabe G for dissing that fat ass. Next time you don't like the style of a certain rapper and diss him, I will be right there giving it back.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 09:03:09 AM by 7even the Annoyed One »
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 08:57:43 AM »
If you like this: http://www.chilloutzone.de/files/05061803.html

you should download this: http://gtareactor.justgamers.de/gtareactor/?page=84&action=detail&file_id=28799

normally, you don't get that feature. normally, you don't get anything, really sucks. do you already have denise?
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 08:59:41 AM »
You practically dissed me for playing SA, Im just giving it back. LoL @ being a wannabe G for dissing that fat ass. Next time you don't like the style of a certain rapper and diss him, Im will be right there giving it back.

The "style", man! The style!! You said it. You didnt diss Suge because you dont like him as a producer. You dissed him saying too many people are scared of him, that's why i joked with you posting that pic of GTA SA! You pratically said his street cred is overrated, implying that he aint all that a "gangsta"/"scaring" people. I've never said something like that related to a people i dont know. If i dont like a rapper, it's because he acts like a fool during interviews, shows, in his songs, etc.. or because i dont like (you said it) his "style". His skills as a rapper. His rhymes. Now let's close this lame discussion, please. You gave it back, ok, but you did it with the wrong person. Let's go ahead.

About the GAME, i've downloaded a patch that allows CJ to hold 2 guns at the same time, one on the left hand, and one on the right hand. It's quite funny, but it makes the game easier.

That "nude" patch i can't install it cause i wanna install the "friendly" version, but the .exe in the zip doesnt recognize the game! :(
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 09:02:31 AM by Antonio »

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 10:43:14 AM »
dont worry bout it man

antonio is a dick-head...

acbaylove

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 11:04:14 AM »
dont worry bout it man

antonio is a dick-head...

Are you a virus? Cause you always quote yourself like 2-3 times before changing your post with a new diss. I should update nod32..

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 11:11:33 AM »
Is there a mod/patch to replace the names of the Cities of Los Santos with the real Los Angeles ones? And a patch that replaces the colors of the gangs to more realistic ones?

P.S. Please post here the best patches/mods available for GTA or some links where to download them.

PC Version only.

looking for the same thing... first I thought you could change the city names in an ordinary .txt file like handling.cfg for the cars.. but not in that case... didn´t find anything on GTA boards either...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 06:05:16 PM »
http://katz.ws/?d=220473

That's a speedometer mod. Probably not what you were looking for, but that's is all I could find. And the site looks like it's in Russian, but it looks like gibberish to me so your guess is as good as mine.

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2005, 11:30:05 AM »
You dont need a patch to get double guns you get it by getting your skill up. Goto some GTA site they have loads of patches. Like GTA warehouse search in google ive forgot the address.

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2005, 01:04:48 PM »
You dont need a patch to get double guns you get it by getting your skill up.

Oh, i didnt know that. Thanx.

What happens if you die? I mean is it important somehow? Cause the only way to get a lot of fast money seems to kill everybody and to robb them, but if you keep doing it you get a 3-4 stars alert from the Police and they kill you. And another thing: is the time important? I've noticed when you save your game, it goest like 6 hours ahead..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2005, 04:10:06 PM »
1. Time is not a factor
2. Just kill them people more low-keyed near a bribestar-spawn. Never kill any cops. And, most of all, KILL CRACKDEALERS. they always drop a jackpot.
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2005, 04:42:24 PM »
Never kill any cops.

They keep shooting me!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!