Author Topic: GTA San Andreas PC - PATCHES!  (Read 343 times)

Thirteen

Re: GTA San Andreas PC - PATCHES!
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2005, 09:16:12 PM »
You dont need a patch to get double guns you get it by getting your skill up.

Oh, i didnt know that. Thanx.

What happens if you die? I mean is it important somehow? Cause the only way to get a lot of fast money seems to kill everybody and to robb them, but if you keep doing it you get a 3-4 stars alert from the Police and they kill you. And another thing: is the time important? I've noticed when you save your game, it goest like 6 hours ahead..

time is a factor, you only get certain missions at certain times of the day. plus with the women you mess around with..they are only available for dates certain times of the day

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2005, 12:29:27 AM »
Never kill any cops.

They keep shooting me!!
thats cuz its their job to do so

lol. Is there a way to "reduce" the stars?

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2005, 02:33:36 AM »
Throughout the whole map there are police bribes hidden... they look like this...

.. besides that... the stars reduce by itself over time.. but I don´t know if there is any limit.. like they only reduce if you have less than 3 stars etc... I heard that diving also helps but it never worked for me...

Diabolical

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2005, 01:00:24 PM »
To get rid of the stars just save the game. Or paint the car a different colour.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2005, 11:42:40 PM »
Never kill any cops.

They keep shooting me!!
thats cuz its their job to do so

lol. Is there a way to "reduce" the stars?
ya but if u look on the internet there is cheats which u enter and it takes away ur stars or u can increase the stars too

Diabolical

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2005, 08:30:38 AM »
Using cheats decreases your respect level.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2005, 01:35:55 PM »

Naw cause my old roommate cheated all the time. The game keeps count and I think the last time I saw him playing, he was somewhere close to entering in 3000 cheat codes, and his respect level was maxed by the time he had to go to the badlands. Cheating does, however, keep you from 100% completeing the game.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2005, 12:16:20 AM »

Naw cause my old roommate cheated all the time. The game keeps count and I think the last time I saw him playing, he was somewhere close to entering in 3000 cheat codes, and his respect level was maxed by the time he had to go to the badlands. Cheating does, however, keep you from 100% completeing the game.
o dam i didnt no dat but really dont care cuz i dont like usin cheats anyways i used to used them for vice city tho