Author Topic: Snoop DOGGY Dogg vs. Nas  (Read 2331 times)

papa-smurf

Re: Snoop DOGGY Dogg vs. Nas
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2013, 06:34:58 PM »
Nas is way better than snoop.nas still  make good shit.but when snoop droped doggy style snoop was better than nas & any other rapper that was out at the time.i know nas wasnt out when doggy style came out but snoop was better than nas back in the day.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2013, 07:48:45 PM »
Snoop Doggy Dogg was the greatest of all time!

123imagee

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2013, 12:32:08 AM »
Doggy Dogg

Okka

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2013, 02:00:26 AM »
Damn, i feel sorry for you Hack if all you do is read old threads on this forum. Is that how you spend your days?

papa-smurf

« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2013, 07:14:23 AM »
if u like mature music with substance that actually mean something & could listen to all the time even when u get oldier & mature than nas is the man.but if u like immature music that dont mean nothing that u a actually grow out of once u get oldier & mature than u a like snoop dogg.i use 2 like snoop dogg more but now that im mature.im not into that so called gangsta shit.i like nas more.& nas still put out good music

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2013, 09:22:08 AM »
LOL @ the comments in this thread

Snoop was cool as fuck in day 1 but his ABC nursery rhyme lyrics were carried by the production and the camaraderie of the other MCs involved. The sum was greater than the parts.

No way has snoop ever been close Nas. Only in his 'rap is too easy' dreams 

swe iz active

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2013, 01:03:08 PM »
Doggy Dogg is the best in my opinion and always will be... 8) 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2013, 02:33:47 PM »
IT REALLY DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR IN THE MOOD FOR.  IF YOU WANT THE SMOOTH SHIT THE FIRST PERSON YOU THROW IN IS SNOOP IF YOU WANT SOME LYRICS YOU THROW IN NAS.  THEY ARE THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO, BUT THEY DONT DO THE SAME THING.  
BUT LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS, BEFORE STILLMATIC WHAT CLASSIC SHIT DID NAS HAVE.  IT WAS WRITTEN WAS VERRY SOLID ALBUM,  I AM... HAD TWO SONGS AND NASTRADAMAS WAS TERRIBLE.
IF YOU LOOK AT SNOOP, DOGGYSTYLE WAS CLASSIC, DOGGFATHER WAS A VERY SOLID ALBUM, THE GAME WAS TERRIBLE, THEN TOP DOGG HAD ABOUT 7 CUTS THAT WERE GOOD, THEN THE LAST MEAL WAS ANOTHER STRONG ALBUM.
SO IF YOU LOOK AT  ALBUMS STRENTHS SNOOP WOULD GET NAS.  NAS HAD THREE GOOD ALBUMS, SNOOP HAD FOUR.  AND IF YOU LOOK AT CLASSIC SONGS SNOOP HAS NAS BY A MILLION.

possibly the most uninformed post ever

Will_B

« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2013, 03:35:11 PM »
Nastradmus always gets shit on but that shit was laiced with shit for real

HighEyeCue

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2013, 03:51:59 PM »
didn't realize this thread was made 10 years ago :laugh:...was a much better argument then, since '02 Snoop has dropped one dope album BCT while Nas has continually dropped heat...

Desert Lord

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2013, 06:13:39 AM »
didn't realize this thread was made 10 years ago :laugh:...was a much better argument then, since '02 Snoop has dropped one dope album BCT while Nas has continually dropped heat...

snoop was on top of his game in 1999-2004 imo...
but of course "doggystyle" is his masterpiece
i think you can't compare the two with each other...snoop is/was all about flow, music and vibe and nas is more about lyrics and depth...but nowadays i would say nas. at least he is no sell-out like snoop

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2013, 06:41:30 AM »
Nas might be the greatest MC ever.  But Snoop still has more hits and classic tracks.

But Nas is and has always been a far superior MC.  Snoop is a bit of a joke now, needs to do something quick to gain respect back.  But still drops a dope verse every now and then.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2013, 02:22:24 AM »
jesus. forums were really as retarded as i remember back then  . not that they´re not retarded these days but in the old days the wiggers were running amok.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2013, 08:32:50 AM »
from 92 to 2001 my money was on snoop.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2013, 08:41:21 AM »
Nas aint even best rapper in his boro or city.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will