Author Topic: Sorry, but this is a fuckin joke  (Read 1376 times)

SGV

Re: Sorry, but this is a fuckin joke
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2005, 01:38:43 AM »

Yeah that's great, you go put up a petition for that buddy, and request Paul Wall and P.Diddy on it while you at it.
Of course Clipse would outshine Soopa on a song, and Clipse, Nelly, JT and Missy Elliott would sound totally out of place on a Soopa album, like proved with Snoop.

If I would listen to a Soopa album, I'd like to hear Daz, Bad Azz, Snoop Dogg, Eastsidaz and Nate Dogg on it, with production from Soopafly, Battlecat, Fredwreck, etc.
It's probably not gonna happen because it wouldn't sell, but now you see why I would never call you a brain surgeon ?

Paul Wall with Soopa? He'd destroy Soopa. Even on some Pimp shit. Soopa wouldn't know how to rock with Diddy, he's not dope enough. How do you know Clipse, Nelly, JT and Missy wouldn't sound good on a Soopa album? You're just closeminded is all. That's why I call you an idiot, because thats what you are.

Diggfinger

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2005, 06:04:03 AM »
man everyone got their own opinions, all i know is, if or when soopa drops another album ill be gettin it... dat whoopy woop was a dope album had some good appearences on it... Dont see how people can hate on it..

This a bit out of the subject, but what does "Dat Whoopty Whoop" mean?? Had the album for years, and I always wondered wat it meant...

Paul

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2005, 06:39:02 AM »
man everyone got their own opinions, all i know is, if or when soopa drops another album ill be gettin it... dat whoopy woop was a dope album had some good appearences on it... Dont see how people can hate on it..

This a bit out of the subject, but what does "Dat Whoopty Whoop" mean?? Had the album for years, and I always wondered wat it meant...

i think it means jus talkin shit
"bitches out there be on that whoopty woop"
funkyfreshintheflesh

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2005, 11:42:15 AM »
In my Opinion Soopafly Should Stick to producing,  I mean he's all about Pimpin and That Era is over he should of ask Snoop to put him in the spotlight when he was all Pimp"d out and that "P.I.M.P (remix) was blowing up, and lyrically he's missing something and although a Collaboration with Missy would be good she would make him sound like a rookie

BL7

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2005, 12:52:49 PM »
Soopafly is good as a rapper and producer. I'd love to hear a new album from him, but I doubt that'll ever happen. He doesn't have any hype around him.

BL7

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2005, 12:56:55 PM »
although a Collaboration with Missy would be good she would make him sound like a rookie

I disagree. Missy's cool, but she ain't that good, imo.

Acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2005, 03:52:01 PM »

Yeah that's great, you go put up a petition for that buddy, and request Paul Wall and P.Diddy on it while you at it.
Of course Clipse would outshine Soopa on a song, and Clipse, Nelly, JT and Missy Elliott would sound totally out of place on a Soopa album, like proved with Snoop.

If I would listen to a Soopa album, I'd like to hear Daz, Bad Azz, Snoop Dogg, Eastsidaz and Nate Dogg on it, with production from Soopafly, Battlecat, Fredwreck, etc.
It's probably not gonna happen because it wouldn't sell, but now you see why I would never call you a brain surgeon ?

Paul Wall with Soopa? He'd destroy Soopa. Even on some Pimp shit. Soopa wouldn't know how to rock with Diddy, he's not dope enough. How do you know Clipse, Nelly, JT and Missy wouldn't sound good on a Soopa album? You're just closeminded is all. That's why I call you an idiot, because thats what you are.

lol, sgv's hypocrisy again.  how does jome know that those people wouldn't sound good on a soopafly album?  yet you know what paul wall and puffy would sound like.  hey can anybody tell me when you heard soopafly work with paul wall or puffy?  oh, whats that?  they haven't?  hmm well I wonder how sgv knew what the outcome of the collabo would be, but jome wouldn't?  oh yeah, its sgv super hip hop genius who knows all about everything, and his opinion is always right.  thats why I call you my hero, cuz thats what you are.

SGV

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2005, 04:18:04 PM »

lol, sgv's hypocrisy again.  how does jome know that those people wouldn't sound good on a soopafly album?  yet you know what paul wall and puffy would sound like.  hey can anybody tell me when you heard soopafly work with paul wall or puffy?  oh, whats that?  they haven't?  hmm well I wonder how sgv knew what the outcome of the collabo would be, but jome wouldn't?  oh yeah, its sgv super hip hop genius who knows all about everything, and his opinion is always right.  thats why I call you my hero, cuz thats what you are.

I didn't talk about how the Songs would sound, I commented that Soopa wouldn't have enough Style to match with Puffy, which is true, he doesn't. And, Paul Wall would just tear him up on a track, period. I don't know if the tracks would come out tight, I couldn't call it. But I do know, talent wise, Soopa isn't a match for Diddy or Paul Wall.

I know you're still catching up to the world, it's OK.

Acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2005, 04:21:55 PM »
yeah I'm still trying to figure out how you can tell soopa isn't a good match talent wise for paul wall or puffy, but jome can't tell that missy and clipse wouldn't be a good match?  soopafly's never worked with any of these artists, yet you know which ones make a good match but jome doesn't.  he must be closed minded, thats gotta be it.

SGV

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2005, 05:01:49 PM »
yeah I'm still trying to figure out how you can tell soopa isn't a good match talent wise for paul wall or puffy, but jome can't tell that missy and clipse wouldn't be a good match?  soopafly's never worked with any of these artists, yet you know which ones make a good match but jome doesn't.  he must be closed minded, thats gotta be it.

Ok Potsie... This is how it goes.

Show me where I stated anything about the Song's quality (I.E. the artists sounding out of place etc. which is stuff we can't guage because we've never heard the song). And then you have a case.

Me stating that Paul Wall or The Clipse would smash on Soopa lyrically is more or less stating a fact. He's not a match for them, lyrically. Will the song come out wack? I don't know. I can't speak on that.

Me stating the Puffy would out-style Soopa is more less factual, as well. Diddy got tons of style, Soopa is rather boring. Will the song be wack? I'm not sure, I've never heard it.

So, now, I hope you understand.

Acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2005, 06:46:07 PM »
no I don't.  missy does not fit soopafly's style.  that is a well known fact proved by ancient chinese scientists in the late 1670's.  so I hope you understand why jome didn't want to hear her on soopafly's album.

soopafly would smash on nelly lyrically.  again, another well known fact proven by this one donkey in mexico.  again, jome didn't want nelly on the soopafly album due to this.

yet jome did not know this because he never heard the collaborations,  yet you did know it without hearing the collaborations either.

here, let me try one...

Eminem would never be a match for dr. dre.  dre is way too gangsta for that white boy, and eminem is way to lyrical for dre.  wouldn't ever workout.

Is that how its done?

SGV

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2005, 07:16:46 PM »
Umm... All that rambling was pointless. Wanna know why? He wasn't talking about lyrically or matching styles, he says they'd sound out of place.

Justin Timberlake on paper sounds out of place with Timbaland, but guess what, they made a hot song.

Snoop sounds of out of place with Gangstarr and they made a hot a song.

Dre and Gwen Stefani? That pair doesn't sound right, but they put out some good material.

You can't dismiss something like that because on paper it doesn't sound right. That's ridiculous and closeminded. But you can pre-judge something by talent: Yes, Soopa can't fuck with The Clipse or Paul Wall lyrically. He can't style with Diddy or Missy. But I can't say the songs would come out wack. For all WE know they'd come out tight.

You're such a moron, I don't know why I bother.

Diabolical

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2005, 08:27:23 AM »
Snoop should just release him if he's never gonna drop anything.

Diggfinger

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2005, 12:09:54 PM »

i think it means jus talkin shit
"bitches out there be on that whoopty woop"

Oh ok, thanks man! U solved a 4 year old mysteri ;D

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2005, 01:13:07 PM »

Paul Wall with Soopa? He'd destroy Soopa. Even on some Pimp shit. Soopa wouldn't know how to rock with Diddy, he's not dope enough.

LOL ru serious?
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly