Author Topic: Sly Boogy  (Read 341 times)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Re: Sly Boogy
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2005, 11:29:28 AM »
Sly Boogy is the shit his mixtape is dope

DJ F Sharp

• 'G'
  • I'm a hustla
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2005, 01:35:04 PM »
yeah sly boogy's got what it takes, the west coast knows him now he's already got a scott storch track
but i think he needs to take that extra step and get out there and get his name known around the country not just in the western conferance : )

a smart move would be to take that its nothin track, which is a certified banger and show it to whoo kid, clue, greenlantern, the down south dj's too so they can start playing his shit out there on mix tapes but u know what i aint the nigga manager so lol

:)

he dont need the mixtapes playa...he needs the radio play in the south, midwest, and east.  And Im saying this even though we just did a mixtape together
---- F Sharp
Bumsquad DJz / Dubcnn
www.myspace.com/djfsharp --- DJ F Sharp Mixtape News
"Cali Love Pt.2: New West Order" hosted by Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Bishop Lamont comin in End of June
"Cali Love Pt.3" hosted by Re-Up Entertainment's own Ras Kass & 40 Glocc comin soon...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2005, 03:07:33 PM »
Those guys in my sig made West Coast Classics. I'm probably biased because Dogg Food album was the shit my Junior year in HS (Memories). Now, I'm from the West Coast, I give a shit about so called lyrics, and who spits fire . Freestyle shit is East Coast, and in 2005 ,Wigger shit. Cali always been about top notch production, crisp snares, and pounding drum patterns. So fuck all that spit fire shit. Production first. So that's why Rass Kass and them wack fools suck. .

::) This is the kind of attitude that is hurting west coast rap right now.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

RAYDOGG

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2005, 10:57:44 PM »
Wack. He ain't going nowhere. He'll be working at Home Depot in a few years.

sly wack?? please, I bet anything you don't know nothing abour Kurupt's peak era,

By the way Sly been hittin Bangers on the Radio lately his buzz is probally the strongest on the west.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2005, 11:29:42 PM »
Those guys in my sig made West Coast Classics. I'm probably biased because Dogg Food album was the shit my Junior year in HS (Memories). Now, I'm from the West Coast, I give a shit about so called lyrics, and who spits fire . Freestyle shit is East Coast, and in 2005 ,Wigger shit. Cali always been about top notch production, crisp snares, and pounding drum patterns. So fuck all that spit fire shit. Production first. So that's why Rass Kass and them wack fools suck. .

Hiphop music is all about the lyrics...wtf u talkin about?...

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005, 11:33:21 PM »
^ Yeah seriously...I dno what hes talking about but anyways I've only heard that one song by him I forgot what its called, the chorus Sly boogy thats my name, uh huh, spit flows that be off the chain, something something something i keep thuggin it up

It was a Dope ASS track! The beat was hella sick too, can someone hook me up w/ more of his ish?

Acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2005, 11:35:16 PM »
he is pretty dope.  he kinda has a boring flow/voice sometimes tho.  I definately dig flow/voice over lyrics.  he's cool tho, I'd rather see crooked I blow up over him.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2005, 01:29:56 AM »
yeah sly boogie one for the future, mixtape is pretty dope too...

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2005, 08:03:55 PM »
Sly Boogy is off tha hook...a shame he hasn't blown up yet & tha same with Crooked I...