Author Topic: Bombers probably British  (Read 443 times)

UAK

Bombers probably British
« on: July 10, 2005, 08:41:28 PM »
Bombers probably British

London - The former head of Scotland Yard warned on Sunday that the London bombers were probably British and that there were many people in the country willing to take part in such atrocities.

"The terrorists at the centre of the London bombing this week will almost certainly be British born and bred, brought up here and totally aware of British life and values," Sir John Stevens said in a newspaper column.

He said he had heard suggestions the bombers, who killed at least 50 people and injured some 700 in the Thursday morning rush hour, had come from abroad.

"But that's just dangerous wishful thinking, a damaging illusion," wrote Stevens, who quit his job as Britain's most senior police official early this year, in the News of the World tabloid.

"I'm afraid there's a sufficient number of people in this country willing to be Islamic terrorists that they don't have to be drafted in from abroad," he said.

Stevens said he thought the likely suspects would be "apparently-ordinary British citizens, young men conservatively and cleanly dressed and probably with some higher education.

"Highly computer literate, they will have used the internet to research explosives, chemicals and electronics," he went on.

"They are also willing to kill without mercy - and to take a long time in their planning. They are painstaking, cautious, clever and very sophisticated."

Stevens said that unlike other organised groups like the Irish Republican Army or ETA, the Basque separatists, the bombers could be part of a "number of very loosely linked groups who all follow the Al-Qaeda ideology and who are at different levels of extremism."

"We believe that up to 3 000 British-born or British-based people have passed through Osama bin Laden's training camps over the years," he wrote.

rafsta

Re: Bombers probably British
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 11:24:23 PM »
look out for infinite.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 12:39:54 AM »
Hold your tongue wench

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 01:01:00 AM »
CWalker's worst nightmare... a terrorist who's a citizen of a western country... LOL.... can't randomly gather up people and deport them based on immigration reasons/excuses....

lol he's gonna have to take his words back if they are westerners.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

Re: Bombers probably British Muslims
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 03:13:55 AM »
 ^ eh?

the topic is misleading..

it should be .. "Bombers probably British MUSLIMS" ;)

Thirteen

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 04:31:59 AM »
look out for infinite.

why be afraid of a confused coward on an internet board?

Thirteen

Re: Bombers probably British Muslims
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 04:32:58 AM »
^ eh?

the topic is misleading..

it should be .. "Bombers probably British MUSLIMS" ;)

they probably left out the Muslim part to curb anymore retaliation

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 04:49:28 AM »
The killer of Theo van Gogh, Mohammed B(ouyeri), is a Dutch muslim, born and raised in The Netherlands. Both his parents are Maroccan. Check his picture:

I really don't see how he is different from any other Muslim terrorist.

The Dutch FBI warned for Dutch muslim extremists a long time before this guy killed Van Gogh.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 04:51:22 AM »

more reason to worry about infnite.. from what i can tell he's never posted in ANY threads related to shaving on this forum!

Thirteen

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 04:54:44 AM »
The killer of Theo van Gogh, Mohammed B(ouyeri), is a Dutch muslim, born and raised in The Netherlands. Both his parents are Maroccan. Check his picture:

I really don't see how he is different from any other Muslim terrorist.

The Dutch FBI warned for Dutch muslim extremists a long time before this guy killed Van Gogh.

loooks like a fucked up version of the lead singer of Counting Crows

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 04:56:46 AM »

Check this picture. He does look like a regular person.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 05:10:13 AM »
CWalker's worst nightmare... a terrorist who's a citizen of a western country... LOL.... can't randomly gather up people and deport them based on immigration reasons/excuses....

There is another way, no by country but by religion. Which means kill/export all muslims

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

rafsta

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2005, 06:38:20 AM »

more reason to worry about infnite.. from what i can tell he's never posted in ANY threads related to shaving on this forum!

lol

whoever said he's just a coward on the net, it's always the quiet cowards that bottle up their shit then just explode one day... shit infinites been bottling up for so long he wont need explosives...

UAK

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2005, 06:59:13 AM »

rafsta

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2005, 07:00:35 AM »

lol this reminds me of that movie sliding doors...  how a small thing can change the whole out-come of your life...