1 (3.7%)
Buddhist
2 (7.4%)
I believe in myself
5 (18.5%)
I believe in Overseer :D
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: So what do you believe? (religion)  (Read 395 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: So what do you believe? (religion)
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2005, 02:16:45 PM »
i am a christian, i believe what is in the bible. i don't really believe in any church though....i'm not saying i don't believe in going, but i don't believe in the idea of the rules some churches make like:

catholics: priests can not get married, going through a priest to confess your sin, ect
i believe that a vow of celibacy is something that you should do if you feel it in your heart, not because the pope and the vatican say so, also Jesus didn't die on the cross so we could go to a piest to talk to god and get forgiveness. Jesus died so we could do that on our own.

i don't believe in the way some churches thrive on one part of the bible and then forget about another part. you should embrace the whole book and study and follow as much of it as possible.

fellowship is good, but when you start making rules outside of the word of god that's what i have a problem word

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2005, 05:02:05 AM »
i am a christian, i believe what is in the bible. i don't really believe in any church though....i'm not saying i don't believe in going, but i don't believe in the idea of the rules some churches make like:

catholics: priests can not get married, going through a priest to confess your sin, ect
i believe that a vow of celibacy is something that you should do if you feel it in your heart, not because the pope and the vatican say so, also Jesus didn't die on the cross so we could go to a piest to talk to god and get forgiveness. Jesus died so we could do that on our own.

i don't believe in the way some churches thrive on one part of the bible and then forget about another part. you should embrace the whole book and study and follow as much of it as possible.

fellowship is good, but when you start making rules outside of the word of god that's what i have a problem word

I've got great respect for Christians who believe in God to get thru life in hard times but I can not have any respect for the Vatican & the pope. The deaths of aids that has been caused by speaches from popes on anti-condom propaganda in Afrika is just a shame. That just one of the reasons I didnt fel right to call myself a Christian and now founded my thru religion after years. So I think its best not to follow each word from the pope or the vatican and believe your own version as a Christian.
40oz Graphire

Compton Casanova

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2005, 12:25:44 PM »
I belive in the ways of Islam. I don't belive in any "organized" religon. Communication between you and Allah is something personal. So even though I'm a Muslim you won't find me at a mosque, but in my bedroom facing the east.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2005, 12:57:34 PM »
Christian.
 8)

Diabolical

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2005, 04:33:01 PM »
Where are all the Overseerians(Overseerists and Overseerlims also count as official names)
I have decided to elect myself leader of Overseerism. You can call me High Priest.

* Cop Killla bows to Overseer (p.b.u.h.)

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2005, 07:39:09 PM »
no religion,no god...it just doesnt make sense to me  ???

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2005, 02:27:59 AM »
No religion, no cult, no god. I don't believe in anything, not even myself.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Diabolical

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2005, 08:55:58 AM »
You two can be in my religion then.