Author Topic: Round #: Snoop vs. Suge (@ BET Awards)  (Read 1107 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Round #: Snoop vs. Suge (@ BET Awards)
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2002, 05:18:30 PM »

I dont know if it's the fact you force yourself to believe what Snoop tells you or what. But fact is they both been dissing each other for years. Snoop drop a gang of underground disses towards Suge and Tha Row and vice versa with Suge artist doing the same. So you can come down off that dream cloud of Snoop being an innocent victim that hasn't did nothing wrong at all in this beef. The only cd I recall making alot of disses is TGFR. Snoop did his share of disses and how about Daz making albums full of disses? Damn homie do you see shit through only DPG glasses or what?

Aint nobody forcin themselves to believe shit... I'm just going off what I've been seeing on TV and hearin on their albums. I still support some DeathRow shit. The cd I was thinking about besides TGFR was DeathRow's Chronic 2000 album. Now I dont know about all those "underground" disses Snoop has done... I guess I'm behind, maybe you can name a couple... And I dont know about any disses he's made in interviews cuz I aint a big enough fan to be coppin every Source issue Snoop is featured on. Anybody who knows me on here knows I aint too big on Daz Dillinger either... Daz fell off like a muthafucka IMO... You can kill all that shit about being a DPG dickrider cuz that shit aint gonna work with me homie...

So what Kurupt was hollering DPG 4 life. Are you part of DPG? It's all about feeding your kids and taking care of your own. Last time I recall kurupt ain't been doing shit but praising Snoop/Daz and the rest of DPG in interviews. But on the flip side I ain't heard shit good out the mouth of DPG members such as SAd Azz, Snoop or Daz about Kurupt. But oh wait it's justified for them to talk shit but none can't say anything bad about them without being labeled a shit talker or hater. Typical Snoop dick rida response.

All I was tryna say was that I can understand why they would be mad at Kurupt. I wasn't hatin on Kurupt at all... even gave tha muthafucker props..  I didn't take one personal shot at him at all... That's tha thing about me.. I dont take sides at all.. cuz it's bullshit... Now you on tha other hand.. I bet you was hating on Kurupt along with Snoop before he joined Death Row... now you're defending him.

You should learn the what a hyprocite is, you did alot of that in your post along with contrdicting yourself left and right. You just got on Suge case for dissing your favorites DPG, but made an excuse for them dissing Kurupt saying how he hollerd DPG. So take your own advice.

I just call it like I see it. I'm going off what I see in inteviews n shit... What I'VE seen in interviews... I've only seen a couple. I aint claimin Snoop has NEVER dissed Suge.. I'm just claimin I ALWAYS see Suge diss Snoop. Over some stupid shit too. Not like I'm sayin "Snoop wouldnt' do such a thang.. he's a G"... calm your ass down... I think fools on here that love Snoop like he was they're uncle are a bunch of lil busters just like you do...

Point out to me where I contradict myself.. I want to know. If I seem like I dont really like Suge... It's cuz I dont. I dont hate tha muthafucker but what's to like. He aint been doing anything for years.. all I hear him talk about is his masters and how Snoop gots rent-a-crips and how Dre's Gay.. it gets boring dawg. I don't see how anyone could be his "fan"... he aint got no cd's out...

I'ma West Coast fan. I like West Coast shit. DPG is a BIG part of West Coast Rap... as is Death Row. If you aint down with DPG... what are you down with? Just Curious...

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

PLANT

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2002, 06:23:43 PM »
im so sick of these people who label us fans "dickriders"

basically to those people a big FUCK YOU

to those people who dont like snoop, they see anyone say something good about the man and they call him a dickrider?  thats fuckin retarded...yall should quite drinkin your haterade an chill the fuck out....we all fans of his music, and if your not, then leave it alone...its my opinion on something, and i aint disses you becuase i like snoop, so stop calling me a dickrider cuz it aint gona change anything or the fact that I dislike Suge Knight...thats my opinion, and you should respect that....state your opinion if you want, vbut dont call me a dickrider cuz im different than you are 8)

kalliweed

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2002, 07:23:56 PM »
R MAD< E SKILZ OR WHATEVA YA NAME IZ..U GOTTA PROBLEM WITH ME BEING A SNOOP FAN?..MUTHAFUCKA PLZ THIS AINT HOLLYWOOD OR THE HOUSE OF BLUES ITS DA DOGGHOUSE SO REGROUP TROUPZ AND FUCK ANY MUTHAFUCKA THAT SAY IT AINT SO.....WHO DA FUCK SUGE THING HE IS?..SUGE BREED JUST LIKE US AND FLOW THE SAME BLOOD AS US FUCK EM!!!.......CHUUCH!!!

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2002, 10:14:45 PM »
grap ya glocks when ya see snoop dooooogg
call the cops when ya see snoop doooooogg

lol

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2002, 12:30:03 AM »

*sniffs tha air*

i smell...*sniff*......DICKRYDER!

uhm...im smellin same shit man... ;D
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Juice

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2002, 12:44:53 AM »
LOL. It looks like if Snoop replies with Crip signs all the Snoop fans are winning over Suge fans! LOL! And VICEVERSA. This aint a basketball game, men!!!! They are both 2 persons and 2 business men. Nobody can judge the persons without knowing them (and i think nobody know them, so... please stop with "he's a bitch", or "he's a real gangsta", or "he's a pussy", etc..), but we can judge them ONLY by their products (albums). So... next time Tha Row will release an album, we will judge Suge. And next time Dogghouse will release al album, we will judge Snoop. Stop with this shit. This shit was made just to excite you all. Like kids. Think about it.

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2002, 01:01:03 AM »
this is so lame.

any proof of snoop throwing up signs?

by the look of things snoop got shook and had to sit backstage peeping through a curtain or something lol.

snoops career is just about over
suges business has been over for a while

nobody cares about these 2 assholes!

smerlus

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2002, 03:05:13 AM »
i'm not going to get into a big arguement about dickriders vs haters...just hear me out. myself, personally, is a fan of westcoast rap as a whole. sure i like some rappers more than others, and when someone drops a cd i cop that shit to see how it is. but i ain't beyond saying something bad about one of these rappers if they come off wack or do stupid shit in public.

ice cube was my favorite but he fell the fuck off, simple as that, then it went to DJ Quik and i'm not really impressed by his new cd. i think Dr Dre should concentrate more on the west, snoop should either stay a pimp or stay gangsta, don't dress one way one day and switch the next and shit like that. i'm not hating, i know what the fuck i like to listen to.

now people who defend every little shit these people do are dickriders. they're human just like us, and of course they can do what the fuck they want. it sure as hell doesn't mean we have to like it.

and on to haters. look who made this word mainstream "puff daddy" one of the biggest non talented bastards out there today. hater is just some bitch ass word for when you fuck up, and someone calls you on it, you can defend yourself. if people don't like the shit you're doing fuck them but they're probably "hating" on you for a good damn reason.

themovie

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2002, 03:48:28 AM »
" snoop should either stay a pimp or stay gangsta, don't dress one way one day and switch the next and shit like that."
RIGHT !

PLANT

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2002, 04:15:15 AM »
" snoop should either stay a pimp or stay gangsta, don't dress one way one day and switch the next and shit like that."
RIGHT !

so we're telling snoop how to dress now?
thats pathetic
this topic has nothing to do with a snoop dogg wardrobe

themovie

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2002, 07:10:29 AM »
No,that's funny !

mafia_fox

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2002, 07:33:09 AM »
Personally i think the whole gang thing is lame so i think its dumb 4 any1 to throw up signs esp a millionare who don't need to be in gangs .... both are respnsible in my opinion .. i have no love 4 suge but think how is snoop getting in trouble and dr dre not?

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2002, 10:47:16 AM »
lol i can'T stop thinkin about snoop sitting there throwin' some sign when suge throw some diss, suge may have been frustrated...

anyways the hataz will never stop hatin, talkin shit about snoop not dissin suge when he was in jail, sure dawm stupids , if he had done so , ya'll same bitches would have call him name either, ya'll just some straight playa hatin bitche.shut the fuck up beeeyatch

all u see in the first page is suge dickrider , snoop dickrider, licker, dawm

do you think we could see this happening since it was live, maybe in another welcome to death row ?
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2002, 10:53:35 AM »
Snoop was probably just letting Suge know his website was hacked

lol
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

smerlus

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2002, 12:58:33 PM »
So-Clizzean you're the same muthafucker that would bitch as soon as jay z goes to an award show in all blue so shut your dicksuckers. you consistantly stick up for snoop like he's your man or something. he don't give a fuck about you, so why you care if i put a SNOOP IS GAY post all over this muthafucker? once someone says snoop is a bitch you dickriders say "he's so fucking gangsta" then someone complains "damn snoop needs to smash on so and so" and you same dickriders will say "he has a family now, that shit is in his past, he's a pimp now" make up your fucking mind bitches!