Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: LAKERS TO ACQUIRE KWAME BROWN  (Read 1777 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: BREAKING NEWS: LAKERS TO ACQUIRE KWAME BROWN
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2005, 05:38:28 AM »
Kwame Brown will finally get something done in his career or else Phil Jacksons gonna be one unlucky Zen

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2005, 11:16:21 PM »
The Lakers are going to be even worse next year
in what way? please explain

They drafted a player who won't help them til after Phil is gone, & they got Kwame Brown. They got Kwame Brown, need I say more as to why they are going to be worst this upcoming year?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2005, 04:31:20 AM »

They drafted a player who won't help them til after Phil is gone, & they got Kwame Brown. They got Kwame Brown, need I say more as to why they are going to be worst this upcoming year?

You are very stupid and have no knowledge whatsoever on the sport of basketball. The end.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2005, 09:11:27 AM »

You are very stupid and have no knowledge whatsoever on the sport of basketball. The end.

You just don't like that I'm bashing the Lakers. They are going to be worst this year. Like I said they drafted a high school player who won't be any help for them for about 3 or 4 years. They traded for Kwame Brown who was one of the biggest #1 pick busts of all time & is the soul reason that Micheal Jordan will never be incharge of making those kind of decisions again.
You have the nerve, the nerve to say I don't know anything about basketball. Just because you don't like people speaking the truth about the Lakers, which in this case happens to be that they didn't improve the team for the up coming season doesn't mean you can say that someone has no knowledge of basketball. Don't let your bias overtake your common sense.
By the way I get my info on these subjects from people who know more about basketball than you do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2005, 09:37:22 AM »

You just don't like that I'm bashing the Lakers. They are going to be worst this year. Like I said they drafted a high school player who won't be any help for them for about 3 or 4 years. They traded for Kwame Brown who was one of the biggest #1 pick busts of all time & is the soul reason that Micheal Jordan will never be incharge of making those kind of decisions again.
You have the nerve, the nerve to say I don't know anything about basketball. Just because you don't like people speaking the truth about the Lakers, which in this case happens to be that they didn't improve the team for the up coming season doesn't mean you can say that someone has no knowledge of basketball. Don't let your bias overtake your common sense.
By the way I get my info on these subjects from people who know more about basketball than you do.

LMAO, where do you get your "info" from? France? LOLLL, you're hilarious...I don't get my info off anyone, I judge for myself, and it's pretty obvious that there's no possible way for the Lakers to be a worse team than they were last year...If you really believe that they will, why don't you put your money where your ass mouth is...I'll send you $15,000 if the Lakers are worse next year. If the Lakers aren't worse next year, I only want $1,500 from you...You'll never get a better offer for a bet than that in your life, so why don't you take it? Come on, you're so sure of it, lets see...Sorry, but every comment you've made on this board regarding NBA basketball has been pure comedy, so just shut up and stick to wrestling, unless you're willing to take that bet...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2005, 12:19:36 PM »

Sorry to break your heart, but the NBA starts in October, not tomorrow.
Plus, somebody please explain me how adding two player makes a team worse than it was before those two addictions? I dont get it. ::)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2005, 08:51:55 PM »

LMAO, where do you get your "info" from? France? LOLLL, you're hilarious...I don't get my info off anyone, I judge for myself, and it's pretty obvious that there's no possible way for the Lakers to be a worse team than they were last year...If you really believe that they will, why don't you put your money where your ass mouth is...I'll send you $15,000 if the Lakers are worse next year. If the Lakers aren't worse next year, I only want $1,500 from you...You'll never get a better offer for a bet than that in your life, so why don't you take it? Come on, you're so sure of it, lets see...Sorry, but every comment you've made on this board regarding NBA basketball has been pure comedy, so just shut up and stick to wrestling, unless you're willing to take that bet...PeACe

And every comment you've made on NBA basketball have purely been stupid. You're too damn bias. The Lakers trade players like Coron Butler & in return receive a talent of lesser value. The wasted their 1st round pick by picking the high schooler. Face facts the Lakers aren't as great as you think or want them to be. See I've noticed that you've only disagreed with the comment I've made about the Lakers even though a lot of what I say is based on fact & not some fantasy. This is fact Phil Jackson said the Lakers won't be real contenders for at least 3 years. That is fact, he said that at the press conference to introduce him. And since it's fact & it doesn't tell you what you want to hear about your team, you'll probably say he never said that.

By the way I'm not going to take you up on you're bet because I don't want you to have any idea where I live. It's not that I think your some weirdo I just that I don't give my address over forums. I bet a lot of people wouldn't give thier addresses over internet forums.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2005, 05:00:03 AM »

And every comment you've made on NBA basketball have purely been stupid. You're too damn bias. The Lakers trade players like Coron Butler & in return receive a talent of lesser value. The wasted their 1st round pick by picking the high schooler. Face facts the Lakers aren't as great as you think or want them to be. See I've noticed that you've only disagreed with the comment I've made about the Lakers even though a lot of what I say is based on fact & not some fantasy. This is fact Phil Jackson said the Lakers won't be real contenders for at least 3 years. That is fact, he said that at the press conference to introduce him. And since it's fact & it doesn't tell you what you want to hear about your team, you'll probably say he never said that.

By the way I'm not going to take you up on you're bet because I don't want you to have any idea where I live. It's not that I think your some weirdo I just that I don't give my address over forums. I bet a lot of people wouldn't give thier addresses over internet forums.

LMAO, nice excuse buddy...It's called a P.O. Box...You're telling me that you wouldn't set yourself up a P.O. Box for $15,000? And how am I biased? I said I didn't like the Kwame Brown trade, you piece of shit...And didn't you read my thoughts about the Lakers picking Andrew Bynum in the thread I made? You fucking idiot, come up with more shit to say...Laker fan or not, everyone knows there's no possible way for the Lakers to be a worse team than they were last year. Show me one analyst who thinks that, in fact, even Laker haters know that the Lakers will obviously have a better season than last years catashtrophe...Sometimes I wonder if you even get NBA games in your country...

P.S. Phil Jackson said he didn't know if the Lakers would be contenders next year and he said they were close to signing an impact player which would definitely get them at least into the playoffs...So if we're going by what Phil Jackson said, you need to shut yo ass up...PeACe

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2005, 07:51:46 AM »

LMAO, nice excuse buddy...It's called a P.O. Box...You're telling me that you wouldn't set yourself up a P.O. Box for $15,000? And how am I biased? I said I didn't like the Kwame Brown trade, you piece of shit...And didn't you read my thoughts about the Lakers picking Andrew Bynum in the thread I made? You fucking idiot, come up with more shit to say...Laker fan or not, everyone knows there's no possible way for the Lakers to be a worse team than they were last year. Show me one analyst who thinks that, in fact, even Laker haters know that the Lakers will obviously have a better season than last years catashtrophe...Sometimes I wonder if you even get NBA games in your country...

P.S. Phil Jackson said he didn't know if the Lakers would be contenders next year and he said they were close to signing an impact player which would definitely get them at least into the playoffs...So if we're going by what Phil Jackson said, you need to shut yo ass up...PeACe

I don't want you to have any idea where I live period end of story. If you don't like the trade or the draft pick then why are you getting angry at me for bashing them both? People here always seem to disagree with what Phil Jackson says. He writes in his book that Kobe is uncoachable, & I let people know that; and people say that is wrong. Whatever it's a losing battle with stubbron people.
As for your comment about you not thinking that the country I live in doesn't get NBA games, you obvisously haven't been to Canada which use to have 2 now it's down to one NBA team. A sports network like TSN which covers sports just as good as ESPN & shows a lot of ESPN programming. See now you're the fucking idoit because you thought people in Canada didn't get NBA games. I mean that's just sad not to know that considering Canada does have a team in the Toronto Raptors.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2005, 09:46:49 AM »
I don't want you to have any idea where I live period end of story.

Sonned  8)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2005, 05:58:08 PM »
I don't want you to have any idea where I live period end of story.

Sonned  8)

I don't do any form of drugs. I'm not into screwing up my life. Got that. You're lucky I don't sue for damaging of character or whatever it's called when you sue someone for publicly telling lies about someone else.

I'm not into disrespecting people. See I could've called you a Laker loving donkey fucker, but I didn't because I feel that it's wrong to say stuff that disrepects someone else personally.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2005, 07:20:49 AM »

I don't do any form of drugs. I'm not into screwing up my life. Got that. You're lucky I don't sue for damaging of character or whatever it's called when you sue someone for publicly telling lies about someone else.

I'm not into disrespecting people. See I could've called you a Laker loving donkey fucker, but I didn't because I feel that it's wrong to say stuff that disrepects someone else personally.

^Possibly one of the most meaningless posts in WCC history. :-\

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2005, 11:10:07 AM »

I've seen come of the crap you have written in the past, & what I wrote there doesn't come close to some of the pointless crapp you've written.
But what I sadid there I'll stand by it because if you imply that someone does drugs & they don't then you should get sued simple as that. Bitch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2005, 11:20:15 AM »

I've seen come of the crap you have written in the past, & what I wrote there doesn't come close to some of the pointless crapp you've written.
But what I sadid there I'll stand by it because if you imply that someone does drugs & they don't then you should get sued simple as that. Bitch

What the fuck are you saying? Does anybody understand this moron?

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2005, 06:33:39 PM »

I've seen some of the crap you have written in the past, & what I wrote there doesn't come close to some of the pointless crap you've written.
But what I before there I'll stand by it because if you imply that someone does drugs & they don't then you should get sued simple as that. Bitch

What the fuck are you saying? Does anybody understand this moron?

You implied that I did drugs by saying that I was stoned. All I'm saying is that your lucky you don't get sued for that because people have been sued before for accusing others of doing drugs. How is what I said hard to understand? Bitch