Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: LAKERS TO ACQUIRE KWAME BROWN  (Read 1778 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: BREAKING NEWS: LAKERS TO ACQUIRE KWAME BROWN
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2006, 11:09:03 PM »
^yeah we should be able to get someone decent for mihm. bynum is definatly the future of the team.

next season prediction

Andrew Bynum
Kwame Brown
Kevin Garnett
Kobe Bryant
Smush Parker
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2006, 10:22:43 AM »
^lol yeah me too...for now! the way he's played in the last 3 games is the way the lakers have been wanting him to play all season. looks like he's just in time for the playoffs, i just hope he keeps it up.

kwame brown = the lakers' jermaine o'neal

When I saw Kwame in preseason, that's when I realized the Lakers made the right decision. Initially I thought it was horrible. I guess that's why I'm not the GM, heh.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2006, 11:50:53 AM »
LMAO...Everyone already knew that I originally didn't agree with the trade, Antonio brought that up a million times already while we argued about whether Kwame is good or worth what we gave away. I liked Butler a lot, he was a good Laker, good for the organization, fans, etc.... I was saddened to see him go...After Phil Jackson explained the trade, the need for more bigs, and the potential he saw in Kwame, I was totally willing to give it a chance...While I was giving Kwame a chance, you guys were shitting all over him, wishing he'd die, saying he sucked, saying he wouldn't be in the NBA if he wasn't picked first...I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SAID IT LIKE IT WAS... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2006, 12:17:07 PM »
Did someone say something about exposing?

Kwamae Brown is fucking garbage..the Lakers got the ball to him like 4 straight times in the 2nd quarter and he looked like the worst post player in NBA history

What are you guys expecting, a miracle? You thought Kwame would all of a sudden just completely turn himself around in the span 6 games and play to perfection? It takes time to get with the system, and obviously, Kwame is very lost right now...Kwame hasn't failed under the Lakers just yet, you fuckers are jumping the gun way too soon. He looks way too raw for a 5th year player, I agree, but that's why I believe in him. I believe that if he learns to play consistant and more alert, which he hasn't been doing, he can be a factor. That'll take more than 6 games to achieve under Phil Jackson.. Now you guys don't see potential in Kwame? What about his first half performance vs. Minnesota where Kwame outperformed KG? He locked up KG very efficiently and proved to Laker fans that he CAN defend against the bigs of the west. He at least has been a good defensive present thus far, he just needs to learn how to utilize his talent more often, especially on the offensive end. Kwame is rushing his shot right now. Best believe that he wont be doing that under Phil come April...It's way too soon to be shit-talking, you need to give it a chance.

You hated the trade too.
Never hated the trade. Maybe disagreed with it at first, but never hated.

Nik, I hope you're right. I'm a little worried. I know it's only been 7 games but still...

So what the Lakers need to do is Trade Odom & a first round pick for Marbury (he's on the trading block) and then,tell me if you agree with this..

LMFAO^^^

At least Slava can knock down mid-range jumpers, K. Bust can't do anything. Really. What can he do? Seriously, what? He has no jumper, no post moves, doesn't get a lot of rebounds for his size, no awareness, he's completely lost, can't shoot free throws...
Get the fuck outta here with potential this potential that.
First of all, WTF is wrong with you? Are you saying Medvadenko is more talented and gifted than Kwame? LMAO. Alright, Kwame IS lost, but he DOES have post moves, he CAN grab rebounds, and brings forth a great defensive presence almost every night. He has the ability to do all those things about 5,000 times better than Medvadenko...He just doesn't utilize his capabilities as much as he should and probably will in the future...Once again, it's not like he's been a complete flop, he's shown signs of a BEAST. Hell, he even had a pretty cool 11/8 season before being shot down the next season once again...He's just currently a lost cause. If you are expecting ANYTHING to change 7 games into the season, you are fucking nuts...Give Phil and his plans a chance to work, don't just instantly hate... :-X

Jesus, please come back to planet Earth, Nik!  Kwame ain't worth a starting job in the Lakers. Matter of fact he wasn't even worth a starting job in the Wizards, and he didn't even make the playoffs roster, in the past season. He's too raw, and being so raw in the 5th year in the league means you have no real basketball IQ. You can't be serious comparing him to O'Neal and Horry, man. Shit even grandfather Malone was better than him. Even Odom playing out of position was better than him. Don't be surprised if in a pair of weeks Phil will move Brown to the bench and Odom to the PF spot again, with George entering the starting 5. A project? Ok, he might be a project. But he should get the same minutage of our other projects, like Bynum, Wafer, Vujacic, Green, etc.. And yes, that trade was fucking horrible. I don't want to discuss about it with you no more, at least since when Kwame will deserve to be even compared to Butler. He's just another Samaki Walker, man. But the fact he got drafted higher is completely fooling you. He cant rebound (5.5 rpg in career is fucking ridiculous! Even Odom can grab the double of his rebounds!), he have no post moves, he doesnt have a mid-range jumper, he can't pass the ball (Mihm is doubling him in assists. I said Chris Mihm! And you know how important it is to share the ball playing for the triangle system), he can't stay concentrated for more than 5 consecutive minutes, he's struggling defending against quick PF's (for every good first half against Garnett there are other 7 games where he struggled, man!), he has no fucking basketball IQ, and he looks totally lost on the court. That's the reality. You're still living in a dream, man. Wake up.

Don't worry about NIK, man. He's lost. Like Kwame.
LMAO...I'm lost, when you guys are SUPPOSED to be Laker fans and are calling Kwame a bust 8 games into the season(!!!) when he hasn't had any HORRIBLE games, just not any great ones yet...I can't wait until you will officially renounce your Laker-fan pass when the Lakers easily slide into the playoffs this season with the starting 5 of Chris, Kwame, Odom, Kobe, and Smush...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2006, 12:36:53 PM »
Let's not overrate him cause he had a couple good games. Or I make thread after thread if he starts playing bad again. Which he will.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2006, 12:39:09 PM »
Let's not overrate him cause he had a couple good games. Or I make thread after thread if he starts playing bad again. Which he will.

Nobody's overrating him...It's just that not many people expected him to play this good by the end of this season. And it's not like he just had 2 good games, he's been averaging like 14 points and 9 rebounds in the last 10-15 games...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2006, 12:41:46 PM »

Nobody's overrating him...It's just that not many people expected him to play this good by the end of this season. And it's not like he just had 2 good games, he's been averaging like 14 points and 9 rebounds in the last 10-15 games...PeACe

It just pisses me off that those success-orientated niggas are on his nuts now when they dissed him earlier, acting as if they always knew. That Inglewood Ave dude, acting as if he's exposing shit when he said even worse shit about Kwame a couple months ago. Fag.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2006, 12:59:11 PM »

It just pisses me off that those success-orientated niggas are on his nuts now when they dissed him earlier, acting as if they always knew. That Inglewood Ave dude, acting as if he's exposing shit when he said even worse shit about Kwame a couple months ago. Fag.

I agree.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2006, 02:05:36 PM »
Im not a homer like you, I like to stay in the moment. And at that moment both Lamar and Kwame were pathetic. sorry for calling it like it is. ::)  :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2006, 02:29:37 PM »
Im not a homer like you, I like to stay in the moment. And at that moment both Lamar and Kwame were pathetic. sorry for calling it like it is. ::)  :-*

Yes, I am a homer for keeping faith in my players and not kicking them while they're down, if that's your definition for homer, which it seems to be...Come on, man, instead of giving me props, you talk shit...Kwame and Lamar were not pathetic, they were learning the triangle and getting comfortable in a brand new system, you fuckin' dumbass. That's what you fail to understand...And to top it off, you act as if you're actually exposing something by bringing up old quotes of people dissing the Kwame trade, when in fact you were the biggest Kwame hater at the time Kwame was struggling... ::)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2006, 02:40:59 PM »
99.9 % of Lakers fans were calling him out...that's what happens when you play bad :stupid: The same with Lamar.

And LOL @ "i was saddened to see Butler go"  you were saddened to see a player go that HELPED the Lakers go to the Lottery ???  LOL you're to emotional.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 02:52:05 PM by Inglewood Ave »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2006, 05:44:34 PM »
99.9 % of Lakers fans were calling him out...that's what happens when you play bad :stupid: The same with Lamar.

And LOL @ "i was saddened to see Butler go"  you were saddened to see a player go that HELPED the Lakers go to the Lottery ???  LOL you're to emotional.

LMAO. You are pathetic. You have no Laker pride whatsoever. Every true Laker fan didn't like seeing Butler leave the team, he was one of the upsides of our horrible 2004-2005 season...PeACe