Author Topic: messy marv and obie trice  (Read 2196 times)

King Of L.A.

Re: messy marv and obie trice
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2005, 11:50:48 PM »
Obie shouldn't even waiste his time on Marv. Marv is a nobody, even in the Bay.

lol @ u bay area faggots catching feelings. San Francisco is the Gayest City in the World and everybody knows it. You never see a Major Record label sign a Frisco artist because they are not marketable. They have no street cred especially when u live in a town full of Drag Queens and all kinds Disgusting Faggotry.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2005, 12:06:29 AM »
Obie's responding to Mess on his upcoming album

that was a fake story Obie doesn't even know who Messy Marv is

mess himself said it
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

J Bananas

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2005, 02:12:57 AM »
lol @ u bay area faggots catching feelings.

Yeah well we reppin a pretty big place, just cuz you live in the suburbs with your mom doesnt mean u gotta hate people from real cities. Even though I'd be pretty pissed off too and "addicted to beef" if I grew up a piece of shit from some bumfuck incorporated neighborhood. I think you should stop talking shit about the bay and go move your moms car off the street into the driveway because I'm sure the neighborhood regulations board doesnt like it when u pussies tarnish the neighborhood.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2005, 04:39:43 AM »
Frisco sux
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2005, 04:58:45 AM »
lmao at all the drama going on in this thread.

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2005, 11:07:12 AM »
Obie shouldn't even waiste his time on Marv. Marv is a nobody, even in the Bay.

lol @ u bay area faggots catching feelings. San Francisco is the Gayest City in the World and everybody knows it. You never see a Major Record label sign a Frisco artist because they are not marketable. They have no street cred especially when u live in a town full of Drag Queens and all kinds Disgusting Faggotry.
haha u fuckin idiot the reason why the bay dont go big is because folks still have beefs with one another. if someone underground signs big in the bay people automatically call them sellouts and we got a thing called underground rap and folks from the bay, daygo, midwest to the south make em rich. thats why southern rappers hook up with bay artists all the fuckin time. and u cant even talk shit on the hoods in frisco. and you probably like the game too. where the fuck do u think he first got his hookups? jt da bigga figga from the fillmoe. seriously do some fuckin homework u punk

J Bananas

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2005, 12:51:52 PM »
SF may have a lot of fags, however:

Los Angeles is the tranny capital of the world.
New York is home to the biggest assholes in the world.
Any city in the midwest can't say shit because nothing goes on there worth reppin.
Any city in the south hating on the bay? please go back to drinkin corn liquor and listening to bad crunk music.
Any city in Europe talkin shit? Please you're from Europe. Nuff said.
Middle Easterns hatin on the bay? you smell, be quiet.
Yeah, Sf does have alot of gay people, but nothing compared to the amount of fags on this board who try to distract from their shitty life by hating on another city theyve never been to. I dont enjoy visiting sf but i respect it cuz i know what its really like, i can guarantee everyone here talking shit about sf has either never been there, or has never seen anywhere outside of embarcadero and pier 39 where their mom took them on vacation. No drama here, real bay cats know the truth and if these outta towners wanna hate, fuck em they couldnt possibly understand the greatness of the bay if they tried.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2005, 12:56:17 PM »
New York is home to the biggest assholes in the world.

thats why i love being from ny
fuck everyone else
we are the best

SGV

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2005, 12:58:18 PM »

Any city in the south hating on the bay? please go back to drinkin corn liquor and listening to bad crunk music.

The funniest thing is this: Yukmouth has been on some Crunk shit for a minute. 40 always has a Crunk track on his shit. Too Short too. Messy Marv, Guce, all these Bay dudes make a South/Crunk track on their shit. Shit, Hyphy is just a Bay version of Crunk, simple as that.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2005, 01:33:42 PM »
damn i done started sum shit.... lol

J Bananas

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2005, 02:10:48 PM »
The funniest thing is this: Yukmouth has been on some Crunk shit for a minute. 40 always has a Crunk track on his shit. Too Short too. Messy Marv, Guce, all these Bay dudes make a South/Crunk track on their shit. Shit, Hyphy is just a Bay version of Crunk, simple as that.

Yeah but you're just talking shitty commerical gangsta type stuff. I'd hope if you were gonna judge a music scene you would dig deeper than that, but then again, thats what most of us are brainwashed into thinking is bay area hip hop.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2005, 02:19:08 PM »
id rather have corn liqour and crunk music than a city full of pussys who cant rap

J Bananas

« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2005, 03:38:10 PM »
Of course you would. You are a simpleton.

yung oakland 2-500

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2005, 04:34:05 PM »
^tuff guy gota picture of guns wooooooooow watch out yall!!!!
loser ass nigga u aint from the o
2-500 money boys whaaaa
u a fuckin nerd
look at how u talk nigga u a square ass white pink dick muthafuckin inernet nerd
seriously have u eva even touched a broad wit out havin to break bread first nigga?
go suck eybody in friscos dick nigga cuz u inlove wit em

yung oakland 2-500

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2005, 04:35:52 PM »
frisco gaya than a muthafucka!!