Author Topic: who here like bizzy bone?  (Read 234 times)

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
who here like bizzy bone?
« on: July 14, 2005, 05:30:23 PM »
I was just wondering, cuz i am putting out an album that is featuring him(ya original shit, not some remixed acapella bullshit) Some of bizzy's best work to date, with some of my best shit. If you are a bone thugs N' harmony fan YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!

watch the news at www.konsickwence.com, www.myspace.com/konsickwence , or www.soundclick.com/konsickwencepvc . The album is set to release in mid fall and we will have a sale going on it for the first week of release. only $5 from those 3 sites. YES I SAID FIVE FOOKIN DOLLARS!

pz

KonSICKwence

Sikotic™

Re: who here like bizzy bone?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 06:33:52 PM »
I liked him before he went crazy. He still drops a couple of good songs here and there so I still got love for him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2005, 02:27:53 AM »
haha

he aint crazy, he was jsut goin through alot.

and he is back in effect on the real, i think this osng is up there with his best work. be sure ot check it out.

bone is also back, they are called by bone brothers now(legal shit) and have  ahit single called hip hop baby that is gettin mad play, they are part of the biggest concert of the year out here also. expect to see them in the limielight again.

pz

konsickwence

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 04:58:12 AM »
Bizzy is dope his verse on Mr Billcollecter is one of my fav verses by any rapper ever, just hope he can get himself together and start dropping fire again

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2005, 07:27:34 AM »
is this new bizzy bone songs?give us a few names of songs on the album?and bone thugs arent called bone brothers-that was a bizzy/layzie duo album..theres also plans to release a bone brothers vol 2 of krayzie and wish songs..bizzy is no longer legally part of bone thugs and apparently wont be featuring on the new album bone thug story coming out at the end of the year

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2005, 01:08:00 PM »
bizzy bone aint dat bad..if he can put everything behind him once his in da studio he can spit some raw shit..i admit he aint the best rapper fom bone thugz but wen his concentrated he can spit some raw shit

DAYUM

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2005, 01:43:12 PM »
he was my favorite rapper for a while a couple of years back

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2005, 02:37:47 PM »
is this new bizzy bone songs?give us a few names of songs on the album?and bone thugs arent called bone brothers-that was a bizzy/layzie duo album..theres also plans to release a bone brothers vol 2 of krayzie and wish songs..bizzy is no longer legally part of bone thugs and apparently wont be featuring on the new album bone thug story coming out at the end of the year

that comment  about bone brothers wastaken from what they all said. Ya bizzy is no longera legal member of bone thugs, but he will be again. just watch.

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2005, 02:51:50 AM »
1 love to the bone fans.

MarshColin

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2005, 08:15:08 AM »
I liked bizzy until I watched a Bone Thugs DVD and found out he was an immature fuck up. But good luck to you and your project, hopefully it will turn out good.

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2005, 04:54:12 PM »
what dvd was that? I haven't seen any of there dvd's. thx for the good wishes.

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2005, 01:56:20 PM »
ayo after much thoguth and consideration the album wont be released till next fall. need mroe time for promotion, sample clearances, marketing, mixing, mastering, artisitc ventures. wnana give you guys somjething perfect

pz

www.konsickwence.com stay tuned

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2005, 12:42:22 AM »
oh ya join the mailing lsit also cuz that is  agood wya to stay tuned.

Paul

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2005, 04:08:56 PM »
Bizzy is dope his verse on Mr Billcollecter is one of my fav verses by any rapper ever, just hope he can get himself together and start dropping fire again

yeah he is good but krayzie dropped a doper verse and a quality hook
funkyfreshintheflesh