Author Topic: The Greatest 50 Hip-hop Albums Ever - #15...  (Read 675 times)

Traumatized

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Greatest 50 Hip-hop Albums Ever - #15...
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2005, 12:16:31 PM »
Death Certificate is a better album.

;)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2005, 12:43:58 PM »
I was even thinking this album might not even have made the list since Death Certificate wasn't in the top 40.

It is in the top 40.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2005, 12:55:02 PM »
1. not better than doggystyle
2. better than most albums coming up

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Diabolical

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2005, 01:36:54 PM »
I agree its not as good as Doggystyle or Death Certificate.

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2005, 02:14:39 PM »

Explain this. How can an opinion be wrong? At first, I was even thinking this album might not even have made the list since Death Certificate wasn't in the top 40. Then again, ain't no denying this album's power. Had to be somewhere around the #15 spot, and here it is. Couldn't be ranked better, in my wrong opinion.

Boy that shit went right over your head didn't it?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2005, 02:18:55 PM »
I agree its not as good as Doggystyle or Death Certificate.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2005, 11:30:37 PM »
An awesome album obviously, but ranked a little too high IMO. I would say this is in the top 20 somewhere, as I consider Death Certificate to be Cube's best work.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 11:33:53 PM by ImmortalOne »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2005, 12:04:40 AM »

Explain this. How can an opinion be wrong? At first, I was even thinking this album might not even have made the list since Death Certificate wasn't in the top 40. Then again, ain't no denying this album's power. Had to be somewhere around the #15 spot, and here it is. Couldn't be ranked better, in my wrong opinion.

LMAO

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2005, 04:56:29 PM »
I disagree with this entire list. This list was obviously generated by someone with too much time on his hands and was purely for shock value. Amerikkka's Most Wanted ahead of Death Certificate and Dre's 2001? What the phuck!  It's absurd that these unknown, no talent east coast artist are up this high in the rankings. I can see Run DMC and Beastie Boys, but u have to go with record sales to a certain extent. The top 10 albums of all time would certainly for sure include albums by Dr Dre,NWA, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, 50 cent, Eminem, LL Cool J, Run DMC and Notorious. A list should be on a artists long term stability in the industry and his/her success afterwards like Cube has had with movies and of course, record sales. This list is outrageous and absurd!

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2005, 04:59:47 PM »
Let me clarify that the poster has put in a lot of time and effort for his list and his work is very good, I just disagree with artists like Main Source, Kool G Rap, Redman, Tribe Called Quest, etc all ranked as high as they are. I mean, I can't name one classic song from them. The list guy obviously has a slant towards East Coast artists.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2005, 05:07:11 PM »
Let me clarify that the poster has put in a lot of time and effort for his list and his work is very good, I just disagree with artists like Main Source, Kool G Rap, Redman, Tribe Called Quest, etc all ranked as high as they are. I mean, I can't name one classic song from them. The list guy obviously has a slant towards East Coast artists.

wow if uc ant name a classic from ATCQ than ur really missing out

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2005, 05:08:39 PM »

lol

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2005, 06:19:16 PM »
I disagree with this entire list. This list was obviously generated by someone with too much time on his hands and was purely for shock value. Amerikkka's Most Wanted ahead of Death Certificate and Dre's 2001? What the phuck!  It's absurd that these unknown, no talent east coast artist are up this high in the rankings. I can see Run DMC and Beastie Boys, but u have to go with record sales to a certain extent. The top 10 albums of all time would certainly for sure include albums by Dr Dre,NWA, Tupac, Snoop Dogg, 50 cent, Eminem, LL Cool J, Run DMC and Notorious. A list should be on a artists long term stability in the industry and his/her success afterwards like Cube has had with movies and of course, record sales. This list is outrageous and absurd!

bwahahahaha

I do even respond to this nonsense?  I'll assume you're just stupid and not joking.
Now first off, this doesn't really take as much time as you would think.  If you've mastered the art of copy and paste then you're okay.  I just basically have to insert and new review everytime which I copy most of anyways.  And I do most of this during work time also.

That hell with it, the rest of it is too stupid to comment on.  Download the albums and do your homework newbie.