Author Topic: HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?  (Read 1439 times)

Acgrundy

Re: HASH SMOKERS! What are the best methods to blaze hash...?
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2005, 11:44:06 AM »
the only way i could think you think hash is more potent, is because you smoke smaller amounts... but if you smoke the same amount of weight weed would fuck you up more... condense weed down to the same density as hash, what do you think will be more potent ?

another dumb statement.  do some research on what exactly hash is buddy.  smoke 1 gram of hash, you are gonna be straight fuckin comatosed.  smoke a gram of weed you won't be nearly as faded.

rafsta

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2005, 03:31:36 PM »
the only way i could think you think hash is more potent, is because you smoke smaller amounts... but if you smoke the same amount of weight weed would fuck you up more... condense weed down to the same density as hash, what do you think will be more potent ?

another dumb statement.  do some research on what exactly hash is buddy.  smoke 1 gram of hash, you are gonna be straight fuckin comatosed.  smoke a gram of weed you won't be nearly as faded.

i didnt mean weight i meant density (i got confuded)... every where you go in the world hash is a poor substitute for weed.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2005, 03:50:28 PM »
yeah hash is a poor subtitue but not cause its not powerfull enough its cause its too intense and gets u FUCKEd. butuhh seriously havent u noticed how roach weed gets u really fucked, more than the other parts of the joint the roach has resin on it takes less of it to get u high
in terms of how much substance is needed to get high its
hash>res>weed

rafsta

« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2005, 03:58:15 PM »
yeah hash is a poor subtitue but not cause its not powerfull enough its cause its too intense and gets u FUCKEd. butuhh seriously havent u noticed how roach weed gets u really fucked, more than the other parts of the joint the roach has resin on it takes less of it to get u high
hash>res>weed

resin is the shit left over from weed, that is definetly not more potent than weed, go back to smokin your stems and seeds...

and people dont smoke hash coz its so potent, but because it doesnt get you STONED...

We Fly High

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2005, 04:46:23 PM »
only if everyone thought resin was more powerful than weed. hell if people were paying for it, i'd be glad to smoke all the bud and scrape all the resin out the pipe/bong just for them..

you guys must be mistaking the word resin.... theres the aftermath resin, and then theres the plant resin. plant resin makes up a good amount of what real hash is made out of, and is powerful shit. but then theres the aftermath resin which is the black nasty ass shit that always cloggs the pipes and downstems. and most of the time resin is used to refer to the black nasty shit.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2005, 04:48:58 PM by justin.dubcnn »

Acgrundy

« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2005, 05:01:54 PM »
my sack is getting smaller and my man ain't callin back
If he don't come by tommorrow I'ma have to start on black
--
somebody from the Looie Crew on Mac Dre's - I need an Eigth

for the don't knows, black is referred to as resin

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2005, 05:25:27 PM »
hash>res>weed

Theres no way res is better than weed. And hash is only better than weed if you know its good or if its bubble hash, like in Amsterdam, they know what they're doing there. But buying shit hash like soapbar, there is no way its better than the chronic.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2005, 05:38:28 PM »
Sticky gooey residuey one mo time fo my niggas in the looies

Acgrundy

« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2005, 05:51:07 PM »
dunno what kind of hash (if its even hash) you guys smoke

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2005, 08:05:44 PM »
I like hash oil or honey oil, thats pretty nice

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2005, 11:20:25 AM »
weed is not danker than hash.  hash will put u under.

LMAO, little do you know...People over here are dying for some regular high school chronic, you don't even know...hash oil might be danker, but hash is not danker than kush or any of the top strains of bud we have in Cali...

http://www.streetdrugs.org/hashish.htm

2-8% THC content... ::)

I have a lot of stoner homies who moved here from Cali and are dying because they don't have the trees...Everyone I've asked so far has said they perfer the dank Cali trees by so much, and that's from people who've been smokin hash for the longest...One of the homies even quit smoking when they moved here for that reason...And Israel gets the dankest hash, so don't say it's because of the hash I've smoked...PeACe

you are an idiot.  weed is not more potent than hash.  don't even bother arguing,  u do not know what you are talking about.  take my word for it or don't, I won't argue it with you.  you usually have no clue what you are talking about.  LMMFAO at kids these days.  next I'm gonna hear resin gets you higher than weed.  lol.  I dunno even know what website that is, and I didn't bother checking it.  go home back to cali, and tell that to somebody who knows what they are talking about, and watch them laugh at you for saying such a dumbass thing.  I've smoked plenty of hash and weed, I don't need a website to tell me which is stronger.

LMAO...I been blazin' nothin but pure dank ass middle eastern hash (Afghan, Pakistan, Morrocon, the dankest types of hash in the world) for the last 2 weeks with no trees at all, and let me tell you buddy, it's not nearly as good as some A-grade weed...Maybe hash LACED on weed is better than just weed by itself, but I'm sorry, chronic is known to be better than hash over here...People down here pay soooo much for some chronic or even some high-grade streez...Everyone here smokes hash and I've been in a hash blazing country for a month, so I know what I'm saying...And like I said, the homie who moved here quit smoking because the hash couldn't compare to the 500 an ounce trees he was smoking heavily on the daily...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2005, 11:22:18 AM »
and lmmfao @ hash oil might be danker, but not hash

hahahahahahah

what the fuck do u think hash oil is smart guy?  do you even know what hash is?  I doubt it.

Ummm, don't tell me you don't know the difference between bricks of hash and hash oil...Hash oil is about 20X more potent than solid hash...Please know what you're talking about before you speak on it, "smart guy"...

rafsta

« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2005, 12:23:38 PM »
weed is not danker than hash.  hash will put u under.

LMAO, little do you know...People over here are dying for some regular high school chronic, you don't even know...hash oil might be danker, but hash is not danker than kush or any of the top strains of bud we have in Cali...

http://www.streetdrugs.org/hashish.htm

2-8% THC content... ::)

I have a lot of stoner homies who moved here from Cali and are dying because they don't have the trees...Everyone I've asked so far has said they perfer the dank Cali trees by so much, and that's from people who've been smokin hash for the longest...One of the homies even quit smoking when they moved here for that reason...And Israel gets the dankest hash, so don't say it's because of the hash I've smoked...PeACe

you are an idiot.  weed is not more potent than hash.  don't even bother arguing,  u do not know what you are talking about.  take my word for it or don't, I won't argue it with you.  you usually have no clue what you are talking about.  LMMFAO at kids these days.  next I'm gonna hear resin gets you higher than weed.  lol.  I dunno even know what website that is, and I didn't bother checking it.  go home back to cali, and tell that to somebody who knows what they are talking about, and watch them laugh at you for saying such a dumbass thing.  I've smoked plenty of hash and weed, I don't need a website to tell me which is stronger.

LMAO...I been blazin' nothin but pure dank ass middle eastern hash (Afghan, Pakistan, Morrocon, the dankest types of hash in the world) for the last 2 weeks with no trees at all, and let me tell you buddy, it's not nearly as good as some A-grade weed...Maybe hash LACED on weed is better than just weed by itself, but I'm sorry, chronic is known to be better than hash over here...People down here pay soooo much for some chronic or even some high-grade streez...Everyone here smokes hash and I've been in a hash blazing country for a month, so I know what I'm saying...And like I said, the homie who moved here quit smoking because the hash couldn't compare to the 500 an ounce trees he was smoking heavily on the daily...PeACe

thats what i'm sayin man... same deal in france, they have hash but no weed, or its real hard to find weed, unless its home-grown...

rafsta

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2005, 12:25:11 PM »
and lmmfao @ hash oil might be danker, but not hash

hahahahahahah

what the fuck do u think hash oil is smart guy?  do you even know what hash is?  I doubt it.

Ummm, don't tell me you don't know the difference between bricks of hash and hash oil...Hash oil is about 20X more potent than solid hash...Please know what you're talking about before you speak on it, "smart guy"...

yep, hash oil is like concentrate...

rafsta

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2005, 12:27:28 PM »

next I'm gonna hear resin gets you higher than weed. 

LOL can you predict the future ?  ;D