Author Topic: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles  (Read 1924 times)

King Of L.A.

Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles
« on: July 16, 2005, 11:55:37 PM »
smh @ them signing an aging Cuttino Mobley to big $$ just cuz they're desperate. Donald Sterling and those clipper clowns lost again.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 02:28:35 AM »
Clippers > Lakers
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Of L.A.

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 04:43:47 AM »
Clippers > Lakers

says a white boy who lives in europe. fuck outta here homo.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 05:30:38 AM »
Can you scientifically back up that the tone of skin is altering one's knowledge on basketball, you racist little fuck? You're a lying ass moronic Kobe-Stan. Fact: Clippers had a better season last year and Lakers haven't done anything besides getting Phil in order to improve their performance. Kobe has already proved that he can't do it alone. So who the hell are you thinking that Clippers are a disgrace to LA and Lakers are a contender? I tell you who, a lying ass moronic Kobe-Stan. Now delete your account to get some cred again. 
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 12:27:22 PM »
Can you scientifically back up that the tone of skin is altering one's knowledge on basketball, you racist little fuck? You're a lying ass moronic Kobe-Stan. Fact: Clippers had a better season last year and Lakers haven't done anything besides getting Phil in order to improve their performance. Kobe has already proved that he can't do it alone. So who the hell are you thinking that Clippers are a disgrace to LA and Lakers are a contender? I tell you who, a lying ass moronic Kobe-Stan. Now delete your account to get some cred again. 
lol....i agree that getting cuttino mobley is a good move because people used to say that the sterling never spent the money to get good players and such, but now that theyre finally doing it now people are saying its bad move....and yeah its very true that the clipper had a better season last year.....but if we were counting better seasons then u know who would win. i dont like that people are writing off the lakers based on one bad season....do the clippers deserve that muh respect? sheesh...anyway,,,u cant say that the clippers are better than the lakers this year..., but you know what...i respect ur opinion, my opinion is that their not. phil jackson alone makes the lakers better this year than last year....rudy did a half ass job and i believe the lakers were 4 or 5 games over .500 by near mid season and then there were a ton of games that kobe was injured and seperate games were lamar was injured. u do the math. maybe next time u should give an explanation to ur statement and thats not knockin ya but we just wanna where ur comin from

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 01:31:19 PM »
Clippers deserve no respect..stupid ass clipper fans/Laker haters they think b/c they had a better lworst year then us now they're the best team in L.A lol...it was a FUCKIN LOTTERY YEAR! I GUESS WHEN YOU A CLIPPER FAN/LAKERS HATER you lookin for annything where you could say we're better then the Lakers

clippers will suck again next year.they have no fuckin superstar=losing close games again like last year

Everything went right for the clippers & they one like 36 games..everything went wrong foe the Lakers & they won 35 games..fuck the clippers!!!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 06:46:08 PM by Black Mask »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2005, 02:10:59 PM »

ouch
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2005, 03:55:41 PM »
wow,props.Addicted to kobe's beef got backhanded :'(

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2005, 04:26:49 PM »
fuck 7 heaven or whatever his fuckin name is :psych:

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2005, 05:51:22 PM »
fuck 7 heaven or whatever his fuckin name is :psych:
you sound stupid, shut up already

acbaylove

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2005, 05:58:25 PM »

Man, Addicted to Beef is truly a Kobe-Stan, but damn, you hate Kobe and the Lakers too much, man.
It's a fact Clippers were better than Lakers last year, but it happened only one time in the last 12 years..
Lakers own Clippers so much it's not even funny to continue to discuss about it.

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2005, 06:09:34 PM »

Man, Addicted to Beef is truly a Kobe-Stan, but damn, you hate Kobe and the Lakers too much, man.
It's a fact Clippers were better than Lakers last year, but it happened only one time in the last 12 years..
Lakers own Clippers so much it's not even funny to continue to discuss about it.
We're talking about NOW, not 2 seasons ago or whatever, this is the NOW not the PAST, what does it matter if the lakers won a championship in 2000, are they winning one now or are they even contenders?:?? nope....thank you and farewell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2005, 06:32:06 PM »
hehe,,stupid ass clipper fans think they're better then us b/c they won 2 more games then us in a fuckin lottery year..you guys aint shit..Lakers run L.A

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2005, 06:38:59 PM »
No sense in arguing who was the best team that didnt make the playoffs last year.

acbaylove

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2005, 09:32:27 PM »

We're talking about NOW, not 2 seasons ago or whatever, this is the NOW not the PAST, what does it matter if the lakers won a championship in 2000, are they winning one now or are they even contenders?:?? nope....thank you and farewell

NOW? You mean "NOWlastseason"? Shit man, stop dreaming! Now it's SPL time. New teams, new year, everybody starts from a 0-0 record again, but Lakers history remains. Oh, and btw, Clippers started the Las Vegas Summer League with a negative record, 0-3 record, just to let you know.