Author Topic: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles  (Read 1927 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2005, 12:24:28 PM »
See, you people think I'm joking around when all I'm doing in reality is sonning ya'll...SGV really is a fat ugly albino Hispanic, and E-Crazy really is a hideous square who looks like Krondon...NO JOKE.

Ya'll are the ones tryna' bring jokes into this, but the joke is you...And E-Crazy, you're already done, I dunno why you're still even on WCC after what happened to you...And Jamal isn't Arab, you dumb ugly shit. 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2005, 12:31:40 PM »
See, you people think I'm joking around when all I'm doing in reality is sonning ya'll...SGV really is a fat ugly albino Hispanic, and E-Crazy really is a hideous square who looks like Krondon...NO JOKE.

Ya'll are the ones tryna' bring jokes into this, but the joke is you...And E-Crazy, you're already done, I dunno why you're still even on WCC after what happened to you...And Jamal isn't Arab, you dumb ugly shit. 8)
let me get this straight, EVERYONE THINKS your joking, yet your sonning us??? dude, your a drug addict, your dumb enough to think that smuggling drugs across countries is a good thing to do, thats how much of a drug addict you are, and you let you girl get taken in to jail, yet your sonning me, just on my "looks", your fuckin homo for judging dudes appearences to begin with, oh lets not forget my "grammEr" ....son, listen its going to be allright, your done...theres nothing else you can do but get angry, and come back with the same ol boring responses, im krondon, so what, your a drug addict, the end, your done

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2005, 01:24:31 PM »
 :'( :'( :'(

I'd be crying too if I looked like that...

SGV

« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2005, 04:36:25 PM »
LMAO. When did I become Albino? That is news to me. My hair is dark brown, so are my eyes. My skin is tan. Hmmmmm... I guess if the hook nosed 16 year old who gets caught with weed and scales in his daddy's car, then lets his girl take the blame, only to come online and cry about HIS consequences said it, it must be right.

LMAO @ You just getting sonned over and over.

Oh yea and for a "straight" person, you sure do care about mens looks a lot.

I'll let a fellow Latino drop knowledge on you:

At the end of the day, Me and E-Crazy would beat your ass, but you're too bitch to ever stand up for yourself offline.

WestCoasta

« Reply #109 on: August 08, 2005, 11:59:01 PM »

me too  :laugh:  look at him gripping that beer lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2005, 01:34:21 AM »
LMAO. When did I become Albino? That is news to me. My hair is dark brown, so are my eyes. My skin is tan. Hmmmmm... I guess if the hook nosed 16 year old who gets caught with weed and scales in his daddy's car, then lets his girl take the blame, only to come online and cry about HIS consequences said it, it must be right.

LMAO @ You just getting sonned over and over.

Oh yea and for a "straight" person, you sure do care about mens looks a lot.

I'll let a fellow Latino drop knowledge on you:

At the end of the day, Me and E-Crazy would beat your ass, but you're too bitch to ever stand up for yourself offline.

At the end of the day, you're a stupid, fat, ugly, redneck looking Hispanic who resorts to fucking obese girls he meets online. I, on the other hand, am an intelligent, lean, normal looking guy who has a girlfriend and has no problem getting pussy from average sized females. I probably wouldn't beat your fat ass, you're probably 10 times my size and have experience in sumo wrestling, but I know I'd have a chance...Honestly, E-Krondon looks like he's already had his ass (and face) beat too many times, so I don't need to fuck with that one...But this isn't about me fadin' muthafuckas up, it's about me making you punks look stupid, enough so that you can't handle the clowning to the point where you can only resolve it physicaly due to lack of intelligence. Now try some more Jew jokes and get sonned a little more, fat boy.

ecrazy

« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2005, 01:36:57 AM »

me too :laugh: look at him gripping that beer lol
where do u see me gripping anything?? LMAO! dumb ass

SGV

« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2005, 05:56:19 AM »
You know what that means Nikki? That you're scared to fight anyone. You're a bitch.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2005, 07:01:59 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but this thread went kinda off-topic. Should be closed.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin