Author Topic: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles  (Read 1929 times)

ecrazy

Re: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2005, 09:59:03 PM »
Can you scientifically back up that the tone of skin is altering one's knowledge on basketball, you racist little fuck? You're a lying ass moronic Kobe-Stan. Fact: Clippers had a better season last year and Lakers haven't done anything besides getting Phil in order to improve their performance. Kobe has already proved that he can't do it alone. So who the hell are you thinking that Clippers are a disgrace to LA and Lakers are a contender? I tell you who, a lying ass moronic Kobe-Stan. Now delete your account to get some cred again.

Man, Addicted to Beef is truly a Kobe-Stan, but damn, you hate Kobe and the Lakers too much, man.
It's a fact Clippers were better than Lakers last year, but it happened only one time in the last 12 years..
Lakers own Clippers so much it's not even funny to continue to discuss about it.
We're talking about NOW, not 2 seasons ago or whatever, this is the NOW not the PAST, what does it matter if the lakers won a championship in 2000, are they winning one now or are they even contenders?:?? nope....thank you and farewell

NOW? You mean "NOWlastseason"? Shit man, stop dreaming! Now it's SPL time. New teams, new year, everybody starts from a 0-0 record again
EXACTLY, SO WHY ARE YOU STILL BITCHING AND BICKERING??? Here, Have a Tissue, JEEZ!!!
History Does Not Mean Anything, its just something to compare other things to, thats about it.....I could say "My father was a garbage man"....does that mean im going to become a garbage man like my father? nope, but i could say "My father was a garbage man, but i became a Doctor!" and it would make it sound better, thats all history is, stop living in the past now that your teams future is crap, seriously

King Of L.A.

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2005, 01:11:30 AM »
lol @ this delusional clipper fag thinkin clipps are better cuz they won 2 games more. Lamar Odom & Kobe Missed a combined 25 games u cocksuckin homo.

Phil Jackson alone guarantees playoffs next yr. the only thing Clippers guarantee is another trip to the Lottery.

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 01:55:39 AM »
Phil Jackson alone guarantees playoffs next yr.
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Thats so funny!!!!!!!
That has as much truth to it as all your laker inside truth lies....your done

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2005, 03:34:45 AM »
Can you scientifically back up that the tone of skin is altering one's knowledge on basketball, you racist little fuck? You're a lying ass moronic Kobe-Stan. Fact: Clippers had a better season last year and Lakers haven't done anything besides getting Phil in order to improve their performance. Kobe has already proved that he can't do it alone. So who the hell are you thinking that Clippers are a disgrace to LA and Lakers are a contender? I tell you who, a lying ass moronic Kobe-Stan. Now delete your account to get some cred again.

Man, Addicted to Beef is truly a Kobe-Stan, but damn, you hate Kobe and the Lakers too much, man.
It's a fact Clippers were better than Lakers last year, but it happened only one time in the last 12 years..
Lakers own Clippers so much it's not even funny to continue to discuss about it.
We're talking about NOW, not 2 seasons ago or whatever, this is the NOW not the PAST, what does it matter if the lakers won a championship in 2000, are they winning one now or are they even contenders?:?? nope....thank you and farewell

NOW? You mean "NOWlastseason"? Shit man, stop dreaming! Now it's SPL time. New teams, new year, everybody starts from a 0-0 record again
EXACTLY, SO WHY ARE YOU STILL BITCHING AND BICKERING??? Here, Have a Tissue, JEEZ!!!
History Does Not Mean Anything, its just something to compare other things to, thats about it.....I could say "My father was a garbage man"....does that mean im going to become a garbage man like my father? nope, but i could say "My father was a garbage man, but i became a Doctor!" and it would make it sound better, thats all history is, stop living in the past now that your teams future is crap, seriously

What point of "It's a fact Clippers were better than Lakers last year" is not clear enought to you? ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2005, 11:54:47 AM »
LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHHA LMMFAO @ people actually thinking the Clippers will be better than the Lakers next year LMFAO ROFL HAHAHAHAH....Fake ass basketball fans, ya'll make me laugh...If the Clippers have a better record than the Lakers next year I'll pay all the people who believe that $2,000 at the end of the next season...LOLLL, it's almost as funny as this quote:

My father was a garbage man

LOL...That explains a lot...This thread is just too much comedy for me...

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2005, 11:55:53 AM »

What point of "It's a fact Clippers were better than Lakers last year" is not clear enought to you? ::)
What point does that have to do with anything i said ::) ???

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2005, 11:59:03 AM »
LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHHA LMMFAO @ people actually thinking the Clippers will be better than the Lakers next year LMFAO ROFL HAHAHAHAH....Fake ass basketball fans, ya'll make me laugh...If the Clippers have a better record than the Lakers next year I'll pay all the people who believe that $2,000 at the end of the next season...LOLLL, it's almost as funny as this quote:

Don't Misquote me fagget, your retarded, i want my $2,000 in rolls of quarters in a big back so i could hit you over the head with so i could smack some sense (cents) into you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2005, 12:09:00 PM »

Don't Misquote me fagget, your retarded, i want my $2,000 in rolls of quarters in a big back so i could hit you over the head with so i could smack some sense (cents) into you

Don't capitalize random words, dumbass...I'll also double the $2,000 if you gain some intelligence by then. Yes, that adds up to $4,000, you moronic fuck.

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2005, 12:57:36 PM »
Hahahahahaha the Lakers trade Shaq LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Just for that the Clips are Kings of LA 4 the rest of their life.
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2005, 01:24:59 PM »

You make no sense, do you know about this game called basketball?

ecrazy

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2005, 02:13:35 PM »

Don't capitalize random words, dumbass...I'll also double the $2,000 if you gain some intelligence by then. Yes, that adds up to $4,000, you moronic fuck.
Is That All You Got?? I CAPITALIZE RANDOM WORDS??....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! GAIN SOME INTELLIGENCE, MAYBE WHEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND GETS OUT THE BIG HOUSE SHE'll Get Buff And Beat Your Ass, You Moronic fuck

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2005, 02:19:53 PM »
you're the fuckin clippers!!!! you faggots don't really think you gonna be better then us do you? you guys our fuckin pathetic!

we have the best coach ever & the best player in the NBA,you guys are pieces of shit
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 05:41:31 PM by Black Mask »

acbaylove

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2005, 03:54:11 PM »

If you didnt notice it, it was you who misquoted me. So shut the fuck up, faggot, and dont blame me if your father was a garbage man.

acbaylove

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2005, 03:58:34 PM »

You mean the same fat guy who was outplayed by Wallace 2 straight years?
He aint all that. I'd rather keep Wallace over him, all my life.

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2005, 04:25:07 PM »

If you didnt notice it, it was you who misquoted me. So shut the fuck up, faggot, and dont blame me if your father was a garbage man.
you sound retarded, just shut up, your not even from LA, u have no say in anything, Please, die