Author Topic: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles  (Read 1928 times)

acbaylove

Re: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2005, 04:55:40 PM »
Like the topic says, Clippers are a disgrace to Los Anglese, and so are you. Fool! Keep living on the pc giving me - karma, kid. It will never change the fact your team is a disgrace and you're a looser. Out.

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2005, 05:50:54 PM »
Like the topic says, Clippers are a disgrace to Los Anglese, and so are you. Fool! Keep living on the pc giving me - karma, kid. It will never change the fact your team is a disgrace and you're a looser. Out.
negative karma?? LMAO! jeez, here have prop, i didnt diss u, i didnt know it ment so much to you, loser, and yea, i hope i am a disgrace to Los Anglese, whereever that is,

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2005, 01:55:15 AM »
LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHHA LMMFAO @ people actually thinking the Clippers will be better than the Lakers next year LMFAO ROFL HAHAHAHAH....Fake ass basketball fans, ya'll make me laugh...If the Clippers have a better record than the Lakers next year I'll pay all the people who believe that $2,000 at the end of the next season...LOLLL, it's almost as funny as this quote:

My father was a garbage man

LOL...That explains a lot...This thread is just too much comedy for me...
Don't Misquote me fagget, your retarded, i want my $2,000 in rolls of quarters in a big back so i could hit you over the head with so i could smack some sense (cents) into you

Don't capitalize random words, dumbass...I'll also double the $2,000 if you gain some intelligence by then. Yes, that adds up to $4,000, you moronic fuck.
Is That All You Got?? I CAPITALIZE RANDOM WORDS??....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! GAIN SOME INTELLIGENCE, MAYBE WHEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND GETS OUT THE BIG HOUSE SHE'll Get Buff And Beat Your Ass, You Moronic fuck

You dumbass. I know you can't comprehend simple things, but she was only held for 2 days. How else do I explain it for you to understand?

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2005, 06:27:34 PM »
I dont mind them lol

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2005, 05:08:48 PM »
saying the Clippers are better than the Lakers after 1 year is fuckin ridiculous
Clipper fans are just pissed cuz they've ALWAYS sucked
I had no problem with the Clippers until queer fans say the dumbest shit like
"we're better cuz we had 1 better season", come up with a better excuse

Lakers - 2nd most TITLES ever
Clippers - 1 or 2 playoff exits

ecrazy

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2005, 02:32:36 AM »
saying the Clippers are better than the Lakers after 1 year is fuckin ridiculous

Once Again, Bringing up the past, we are living in the NOW!!! We Are Not Back in 2000 ok? You Cannot Go Back in Time and make the lakers good again, sorry to break it to you, but the clippers are the best team in LA, why cant anyone admit the obvious ever?? JEEZ!

King Of L.A.

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2005, 10:34:24 AM »

Once Again, Bringing up the past, we are living in the NOW!!! We Are Not Back in 2000 ok? You Cannot Go Back in Time and make the lakers good again, sorry to break it to you, but the clippers are the best team in LA, why cant anyone admit the obvious ever?? JEEZ!

everything is in the past u idiot. just like when i saw your fat ass mom trying to sell her pussy on sunset blvd a few nights ago. it was in the past. 

clipper fans = happy with just being better than the lakers.

laker fans = won't be happy untill they win a championship.

ecrazy

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2005, 12:27:23 PM »
^^^see, now really, that had to be one of the dumbest posts ever, seriously,.....dont you got a meeting with Dr. Buss Or somethin??? fuckin fake ass Wanna Be, "THIS JUST IN, MY INSIDE SOURCE WITH THE LAKERS IS ANNOUNCING THAT.....Addicted To Cock Loves Cock More Than Ever" ,,,,Believe me, You Heard It Here First, Cuz i got the inside source, i work at the lakers training facility, trust me....LOSER!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2005, 04:43:39 AM »
I like the Clippers...They're my number 2 team...But there is no possible way you can be an intellectual and believe they will be better than the Lakers next season...PeACe

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2005, 12:14:33 AM »
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS FUCK THE LAKERS. SORRY ASS LAKERS THEY WACK THINKIN THEY THE SHIT NOW. I DOUBT THEY GONNA BE BETTER THAN LAST YEAR THEY GONNA BE THE SAME. ALL LAKER FANS ARE PUSSY'S WHEN THEY WON THE NBA CHAMP THOSE 3 STRAIGHT YEARS THEY WAS ALL TALKIN SHIT AND LAST YEAR THEY WERE QUITE LIKE A MOUSE. NOW THAT THEY GOT PHIL BACK THE TALKIN SHIT AGAIN. CLIPPER FANS STAY LOYAL TO THERE TEAM NOT LIKE THE LAKER FANS.ALWAYS COMPLAINING

LAKERS WITHOUT SHAQ= GARBAGE

acbaylove

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2005, 01:20:28 AM »
Wed 17 Nov.      L.A. Clippers        W 103 - 89
Sat 11 Dec.      @ L.A. Clippers        W 89 - 87
Wed 26 Jan.      @ L.A. Clippers        L 89 - 105
Tue 8 Mar.      L.A. Clippers        L 101 - 110

2-2

ecrazy

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2005, 01:59:19 AM »
I like the Clippers...They're my number 2 team...But there is no possible way you can be an intellectual and believe they will be better than the Lakers next season...PeACe
Do u think your an intellectual?? this is coming from a guy who's addicted to drugs, and wanted to smuggle drugs thru the air across countries, and Got busted with weed and a scale and had his girl take the blame......I know you got team pride and all but just face facts for gosh sakes, how hard is it.....its not even a big deal, jeez

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2005, 05:11:50 AM »
Do u think your an intellectual?? this is coming from a guy who's addicted to drugs, and wanted to smuggle drugs thru the air across countries, and Got busted with weed and a scale and had his girl take the blame......I know you got team pride and all but just face facts for gosh sakes, how hard is it.....its not even a big deal, jeez

First off, learn how to spell and use simple grammar. Second off, LMAO@calling weed smokers "addicted to drugs"...Some of the biggest geniuses in this world have been weed smokers, you dumb square. And how did my girlfriend take the blame when I'm still awaiting trial and she got off on a "disturbing the peace" charge? I know your small mind can't comprehend simple things, but come on man, it's not that hard to understand. You're simply a moronic Krondon look-a-like who got raped when he was a baby. LMFAO@"For gosh sakes"...You fucking square. 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2005, 11:32:29 AM »

First off, learn how to spell and use simple grammar. Second off, LMAO@calling weed smokers "addicted to drugs"...Some of the biggest geniuses in this world have been weed smokers, you dumb square. And how did my girlfriend take the blame when I'm still awaiting trial and she got off on a "disturbing the peace" charge? I know your small mind can't comprehend simple things, but come on man, it's not that hard to understand. You're simply a moronic Krondon look-a-like who got raped when he was a baby. LMFAO@"For gosh sakes"...You fucking square. 8)
See, Everything i say is the truth, and you gotta resort to "YOU GOT RAPED WHEN YOU WERE A BABY" and "OH MAN, YOU LOOK LIKE KRONDON"....What a loser, seriously, get a life, if being square means not being like you then let me be a square, at least this square is better off than you will ever be. its funny how you still try to defend yourself and your girl when the fact still is there that YOU GOT BUSTED AND YOU DID NOT DO ANYTHING!!! Its like how in Crash the dude watched his girl get molested by the police officer, its almost the same thing, you did not even TRY to stand up for your girl, Pa-Pa-Pa-THETIC!!!!....Let me end wiTh My Capital Letters in places where they shouLd Not Be, cuz i know you wanT to Tell me HOW BAD MY GRAMMER IS, right??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2005, 11:38:15 AM »

See, Everything i say is the truth, and you gotta resort to "YOU GOT RAPED WHEN YOU WERE A BABY" and "OH MAN, YOU LOOK LIKE KRONDON"....What a loser, seriously, get a life, if being square means not being like you then let me be a square, at least this square is better off than you will ever be. its funny how you still try to defend yourself and your girl when the fact still is there that YOU GOT BUSTED AND YOU DID NOT DO ANYTHING!!! Its like how in Crash the dude watched his girl get molested by the police officer, its almost the same thing, you did not even TRY to stand up for your girl, Pa-Pa-Pa-THETIC!!!!....Let me end wiTh My Capital Letters in places where they shouLd Not Be, cuz i know you wanT to Tell me HOW BAD MY GRAMMER IS, right??

LMAO, I don't even need to son you, you son yourself for me...Pa-Pa-Pa-Thetic? LOLLL, you fuckin' chess club geek, shut up with your dumbass judgements made into bad grammar and destruction of the human vocabulary...I know stupid people don't usually realize they're stupid, but I'm pretty sured your square ass woulda' pissed your pants if you ever got into my situation...But I just reply to make you feel bad, the board already knows you ain't on my level... 8)