Author Topic: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles  (Read 1925 times)

ecrazy

Re: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2005, 12:01:32 PM »
I like the Clippers...They're my number 2 team...But there is no possible way you can be an intellectual and believe they will be better than the Lakers next season...PeACe
Do u think your an intellectual?? this is coming from a guy who's addicted to drugs, and wanted to smuggle drugs thru the air across countries, and Got busted with weed and a scale and had his girl take the blame......I know you got team pride and all but just face facts for gosh sakes, how hard is it.....its not even a big deal, jeez

First off, learn how to spell and use simple grammar. Second off, LMAO@calling weed smokers "addicted to drugs"...Some of the biggest geniuses in this world have been weed smokers, you dumb square. And how did my girlfriend take the blame when I'm still awaiting trial and she got off on a "disturbing the peace" charge? I know your small mind can't comprehend simple things, but come on man, it's not that hard to understand. You're simply a moronic Krondon look-a-like who got raped when he was a baby. LMFAO@"For gosh sakes"...You fucking square. 8)
See, Everything i say is the truth, and you gotta resort to "YOU GOT RAPED WHEN YOU WERE A BABY" and "OH MAN, YOU LOOK LIKE KRONDON"....What a loser, seriously, get a life, if being square means not being like you then let me be a square, at least this square is better off than you will ever be. its funny how you still try to defend yourself and your girl when the fact still is there that YOU GOT BUSTED AND YOU DID NOT DO ANYTHING!!! Its like how in Crash the dude watched his girl get molested by the police officer, its almost the same thing, you did not even TRY to stand up for your girl, Pa-Pa-Pa-THETIC!!!!....Let me end wiTh My Capital Letters in places where they shouLd Not Be, cuz i know you wanT to Tell me HOW BAD MY GRAMMER IS, right??

LMAO, I don't even need to son you, you son yourself for me...Pa-Pa-Pa-Thetic? LOLLL, you fuckin' chess club geek, shut up with your dumbass judgements made into bad grammar and destruction of the human vocabulary...I know stupid people don't usually realize they're stupid, but I'm pretty sured your square ass woulda' pissed your pants if you ever got into my situation...But I just reply to make you feel bad, the board already knows you ain't on my level... 8)
HAHA, SONNED, your done...Your retarded, really you are. "MAN, YOUR BAD GRAMMER IS THE REASON YOU ARE STUPID" - Ha, i didnt know a message board was english class, dumb ass, is that all you have on me?? Square, me? Please....My square ass would have pissed my pants? no, i wouldnt you know why? im not retarded like you. I dont do drugs, i didnt know drug addicts were "COOL" and "IF YOU DONT DO DRUGS, YOUR A SQUARE"...Fuckin loser, your pathetic....i have nothing against weed smokers, almost all my friends smoke weed. but when you need it, and if u prefer it are two different things

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2005, 12:08:57 PM »
Clippers are a disgrace to Los Angeles...

You 2 are a disgrace to Los Angeles...
The Canadian Polish

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2005, 07:33:28 PM »
How many times do i gotta say this..."YOU'RE THE CLIPPERS"!!! ....YOU DON'T HAVE THE BEST/MOST ENTERTAINING PLAYER IN THE NBA & you don't have the best coach ever!...

Your fuckin coach lost like 20 close games LOL..that shit aint going to happend with phil..you know why?..b/c he has kobe!!

who do you have c.mobly lol...turnover maggette lol..fuck all you Laker haters..fuckin faggots!!...lil bitches were all mad when we were winning championships now they are fuckin jumping up down all happy & shit that we had 1 bad season..fuckin faggots!!

ecrazy

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2005, 07:36:50 PM »
How many times do i gotta say this..."YOU'RE THE CLIPPERS"!!! ....YOU DON'T HAVE THE BEST/MOST ENTERTAINING PLAYER IN THE NBA & you don't have the best coach ever!...

Your fuckin coach lost like 20 close games LOL..that shit aint going to happend with phil..you know why?..b/c he has kobe!!

who do you have c.mobly lol...turnover maggette lol..fuck all you Laker haters..fuckin faggots!!...lil bitches were all mad when we were winning championships now they are fuckin jumping up down all happy & shit that we had 1 bad season..fuckin faggots!!
I dont hate the lakers, im just saying we're a better team than you now, and you cant accept that, what is wrong with you?? u sound as retarded as now_i_suckballs

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2005, 07:45:05 PM »
you won 2 more game then us in a fuckin "LOTTERY YEAR"...GO DO WHAT THE NETS HAVE DONE OK,HAVE THE PLAYERS THEY HAVE,i want those players to acomplish what those net players have accomplish,make it to the finals 2 straight years..then you could claim L.A ok..shit man..you clipper fans are retarded...i know you faggots have been waiting along time to say that but shit man..stop been so stupid you're not better then us..

like i said ,go do what the nets have done,dominate us the way the Nets have dominated the knicks & new york then you could talk..

& one of those losses to the clippers was with out kobe...& you faggot bandwaggon clipper fans were cheering for kobe when he drop 40 pts in the clippers home court advantege game lol...when ever is a clipper home court it's really a Lakers home court lol,,fuck the clippers..go play in anaheim...Staples was build for us not you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2005, 07:04:10 AM »
I like the Clippers...They're my number 2 team...But there is no possible way you can be an intellectual and believe they will be better than the Lakers next season...PeACe
Do u think your an intellectual?? this is coming from a guy who's addicted to drugs, and wanted to smuggle drugs thru the air across countries, and Got busted with weed and a scale and had his girl take the blame......I know you got team pride and all but just face facts for gosh sakes, how hard is it.....its not even a big deal, jeez

First off, learn how to spell and use simple grammar. Second off, LMAO@calling weed smokers "addicted to drugs"...Some of the biggest geniuses in this world have been weed smokers, you dumb square. And how did my girlfriend take the blame when I'm still awaiting trial and she got off on a "disturbing the peace" charge? I know your small mind can't comprehend simple things, but come on man, it's not that hard to understand. You're simply a moronic Krondon look-a-like who got raped when he was a baby. LMFAO@"For gosh sakes"...You fucking square. 8)
See, Everything i say is the truth, and you gotta resort to "YOU GOT RAPED WHEN YOU WERE A BABY" and "OH MAN, YOU LOOK LIKE KRONDON"....What a loser, seriously, get a life, if being square means not being like you then let me be a square, at least this square is better off than you will ever be. its funny how you still try to defend yourself and your girl when the fact still is there that YOU GOT BUSTED AND YOU DID NOT DO ANYTHING!!! Its like how in Crash the dude watched his girl get molested by the police officer, its almost the same thing, you did not even TRY to stand up for your girl, Pa-Pa-Pa-THETIC!!!!....Let me end wiTh My Capital Letters in places where they shouLd Not Be, cuz i know you wanT to Tell me HOW BAD MY GRAMMER IS, right??

LMAO, I don't even need to son you, you son yourself for me...Pa-Pa-Pa-Thetic? LOLLL, you fuckin' chess club geek, shut up with your dumbass judgements made into bad grammar and destruction of the human vocabulary...I know stupid people don't usually realize they're stupid, but I'm pretty sured your square ass woulda' pissed your pants if you ever got into my situation...But I just reply to make you feel bad, the board already knows you ain't on my level... 8)
HAHA, SONNED, your done...Your retarded, really you are. "MAN, YOUR BAD GRAMMER IS THE REASON YOU ARE STUPID" - Ha, i didnt know a message board was english class, dumb ass, is that all you have on me?? Square, me? Please....My square ass would have pissed my pants? no, i wouldnt you know why? im not retarded like you. I dont do drugs, i didnt know drug addicts were "COOL" and "IF YOU DONT DO DRUGS, YOUR A SQUARE"...Fuckin loser, your pathetic....i have nothing against weed smokers, almost all my friends smoke weed. but when you need it, and if u prefer it are two different things

You're not a square because you don't do drugs, you're a square because of the way you talk, the way you are, and the way you view people who smoke weed. And it has nothing to do with english class, you're simply typing like an illilterate moron, which displays your lack of intelligence...Jamal already ended your stay at WCC a long time ago, why are you still here, you fuckin' geek?

And please learn the difference between "you're" and "your", you dumb ugly shit...People who lived in Israel their whole life speak better english than you...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2005, 07:08:35 AM »
you faggot bandwaggon clipper fans were cheering for kobe when he drop 40 pts in the clippers home court advantege game lol...

LMAO...So true...Every time Kobe goes crazy during a Clipper home game, the fans start cheering for him and the Lakers...It's pretty funny, the Clippers probably only have like 10 real fans in LA... :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2005, 06:02:45 PM »

You're not a square because you don't do drugs, you're a square because of the way you talk, the way you are, and the way you view people who smoke weed. And it has nothing to do with english class, you're simply typing like an illilterate moron, which displays your lack of intelligence...Jamal already ended your stay at WCC a long time ago, why are you still here, you fuckin' geek?

And please learn the difference between "you're" and "your", you dumb ugly shit...People who lived in Israel their whole life speak better english than you...PeACe
I didnt know WCC was like a second life for you, HAHA LOL, the way i type is like an "illilterate" Moron eh? wow, there is your grammer check, YOU CANNOT EVEN SPELL illiterate!!!! Your pathetic, and i have nothing against people who smoke weed, Dumbass i used to smoke weed, some of my friends smoke weed, but they are not fuckin hypes like you are, "OH MAN, "I WONDER IF THEY WILL DRUG TEST ME, AFTER BEING CAUGHT" "OH MAN, HOW DO I SMUGGLE MY WEED TO ISREAL, OH MAN I REALLY NEED TO SMUGGLE IT" .......YOU'RE a loser Plain and simple, all you got on me is a funny picture and one guy who said something and i just kept draggin it out because it helped me stay up at night......Oh, And isrealies now better english than me eh??? Well if jews are so smart, what the fuck happend to you?? you have to be the dumbest person I have ever encountered (better it be online than in real life, cuz then i would feel really sorry for you, but since its online i really dont give a fuck, you can die for all i care)...there is my two cents, the end

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2005, 05:49:44 AM »

I didnt know WCC was like a second life for you, HAHA LOL, the way i type is like an "illilterate" Moron eh? wow, there is your grammer check, YOU CANNOT EVEN SPELL illiterate!!!! Your pathetic, and i have nothing against people who smoke weed, Dumbass i used to smoke weed, some of my friends smoke weed, but they are not fuckin hypes like you are, "OH MAN, "I WONDER IF THEY WILL DRUG TEST ME, AFTER BEING CAUGHT" "OH MAN, HOW DO I SMUGGLE MY WEED TO ISREAL, OH MAN I REALLY NEED TO SMUGGLE IT" .......YOU'RE a loser Plain and simple, all you got on me is a funny picture and one guy who said something and i just kept draggin it out because it helped me stay up at night......Oh, And isrealies now better english than me eh??? Well if jews are so smart, what the fuck happend to you?? you have to be the dumbest person I have ever encountered (better it be online than in real life, cuz then i would feel really sorry for you, but since its online i really dont give a fuck, you can die for all i care)...there is my two cents, the end

LMAO...This is hilarious. It's like when a kid makes fun of a retarded kid by calling him a retard, and the retarded kid shouts out "no, you're retarded!"...E-Crazy, I'm sorry you don't have the common sense to see the difference between a typo and a spelling error, but just shut the fuck up...You're digging your own fuckin' grave by speaking your slow mind...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2005, 09:55:49 AM »

LMAO...This is hilarious. It's like when a kid makes fun of a retarded kid by calling him a retard, and the retarded kid shouts out "no, you're retarded!"...E-Crazy, I'm sorry you don't have the common sense to see the difference between a typo and a spelling error, but just shut the fuck up...You're digging your own fuckin' grave by speaking your slow mind...PeACe
you have no response at all, HAHAHAHA!!!! WATCH ME AS I LAUGH AND POINT AT YOUR Dumb ass, ALL YOU HAVE ON ME IS SPELLING AND GRAMMER ERRORS??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! who's the "SQUARE" here? lmao, come come now my son, its going to be all right, ok?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2005, 03:45:16 AM »
LMAO@your name...I own you. Never would I incorporate your name in my user name in any sort of way, that's just desperate...You son yourself so much that I'm thinking of making you my top assistant. 8)

King Of L.A.

« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2005, 09:00:39 AM »
LMAO@your name...I own you. Never would I incorporate your name in my user name in any sort of way, that's just desperate...You son yourself so much that I'm thinking of making you my top assistant. 8)
lol

ecrazy

« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2005, 02:58:52 PM »
how is that desprete, im just rubbing it in?? loser....just keep checking my grammer for me ok son?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 05:00:24 PM by E-Crazy (NIK calls Me Daddy) »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2005, 02:11:12 AM »
how is that desprete, im just rubbing it in?? loser....just keep checking my grammer for me ok son?

LOL@grammer ...If only you realized how moronic you sound. 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2005, 02:22:43 AM »

LOL@grammer ...If only you realized how moronic you sound. 8)
its ok son, everyone wants to be like their father, i know you admire me, its ok....do not be afraid