Author Topic: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles  (Read 1926 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2005, 02:23:40 AM »
LMAO@your name...I own you. Never would I incorporate your name in my user name in any sort of way, that's just desperate...You son yourself so much that I'm thinking of making you my top assistant. 8)
how is that desprete, im just rubbing it in?? loser....just keep checking my grammer for me ok son?

LOL@grammer ...If only you realized how moronic you sound. 8)
its ok son, everyone wants to be like their father, i know you admire me, its ok....do not be afraid

Yes, please teach me your grammer...LMAO

ecrazy

« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2005, 02:28:22 AM »
Son, listen.....if all you have is grammer mistakes to bring forth to me, please go outside and cut a switch so i can whoop your sorry ass with, please.....damn, it must suck to be your parents on a real level, i mean a drug addict son, who is dumb enought to try and smuggle drugs (or even think about it) thru the airport....i really feel for your parents, do u ever think about what you do affects how people percieve your parents?? (damn, all this shit came outta nowhere, lol...jeez...well that just means that im going to sleep, long day tomorrow, ROCK THE BELLS!!!)....Good nite son

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2005, 05:35:31 AM »
Son, listen.....if all you have is grammer mistakes to bring forth to me, please go outside and cut a switch so i can whoop your sorry ass with, please.....damn, it must suck to be your parents on a real level, i mean a drug addict son, who is dumb enought to try and smuggle drugs (or even think about it) thru the airport....i really feel for your parents, do u ever think about what you do affects how people percieve your parents?? (damn, all this shit came outta nowhere, lol...jeez...well that just means that im going to sleep, long day tomorrow, ROCK THE BELLS!!!)....Good nite son

LMAO...You're worthless. You can't even come up with a good comeback. "It must suck to have a son who is so stupid that he would take a small amount of weed into another country!"...LOLLL, you fuckin' square. It's not my fault you don't have the balls to take risks in life...Do you know that the success rate for bringing in weed to another country through customs is 98%? You have more chances of getting a bitch pregnant while she's on birth control AND you're wearing a condom...But that's another thing, your ugly ass will never get close to pussy until you find a plastic surgeon who can perform miracles... 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2005, 09:12:14 AM »

LMAO...You're worthless. You can't even come up with a good comeback.
this coming from the guy who corrects my grammer, LMMFAO!!!
OH man, IT MUST TAKE REAL BALLS TO BE A DUMBASS, Man, Being a Dumbass Means your Cool Huh?
LMMFAO!!!
& LMMFAO at saying i never get pussy, when you get cracked out dopeheads as girls...hahaha!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2005, 04:06:03 PM »

You STILL don't get the irony of the situation, do you? Just how slow are you?...ROFLMAO@Grammer.

8)*High as a muthafucka after getting some hashage through customs* 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2005, 04:10:42 PM »
lmao... btw.. which customs? back home?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2005, 04:19:25 PM »
lmao... btw.. which customs? back home?

From the IL to the US...

ecrazy

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2005, 04:48:45 PM »

You STILL don't get the irony of the situation, do you? Just how slow are you?...ROFLMAO@Grammer.

yea, the irony is that YOU ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMN!! HA, How Pathetic are you, correcting my grammer over the internet....Your worse than a 40 yr old virgin, i pity you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2005, 05:58:45 PM »

yea, the irony is that YOU ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMN!! HA, How Pathetic are you, correcting my grammer over the internet....Your worse than a 40 yr old virgin, i pity you

LMFAO...This is fucking amazing.

ecrazy

« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2005, 06:52:36 PM »

I know, it is, GRAMMER, GRAMMER GRAMMER GRAMMER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!! (i bet you even caught the double hha in my internet laugh huh? hahahahha!!!

SGV

« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2005, 08:33:40 PM »
In terms of Comedic Relief:

E Crazy >>> NIK

NIK has his moments, but generally, his jokes are stale.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2005, 09:51:04 AM »
In terms of Comedic Relief:

E Crazy >>> NIK

NIK has his moments, but generally, his jokes are stale.

LOL...Comedic relief? Who's tryna be funny? I really do think E-Krondon is a moron. You honestly don't see his lack of his intelligence?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2005, 09:58:15 AM »

I know, it is, GRAMMER, GRAMMER GRAMMER GRAMMER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!! (i bet you even caught the double hha in my internet laugh huh? hahahahha!!!

Keep trying. Don't you realize that only stupid ugly Hispanics like yourself side with you? What does that tell you? ;)

You show so much emotion in your posts, like a little bitch...I can tell I'm really getting to you. You type not only with destruction of the English language, but also with overuse of exclamation marks and caps locked sentences...You're done for. Just give up, because you have nothing going for you...You're ugly, you're stupid, you're senseless, and you're an emotional pussy too...I have already demolished you, I don't know why you're still trying...

ecrazy

« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2005, 01:19:32 PM »

Keep trying. Don't you realize that only stupid ugly Hispanics like yourself side with you? What does that tell you? ;)

You show so much emotion in your posts, like a little bitch...I can tell I'm really getting to you. You type not only with destruction of the English language, but also with overuse of exclamation marks and caps locked sentences...You're done for. Just give up, because you have nothing going for you...You're ugly, you're stupid, you're senseless, and you're an emotional pussy too...I have already demolished you, I don't know why you're still trying...
dude, none of your posts make logical sense at all, seriously....all that is some bullshit u pull out your ass, while I can make fun of you being a dumbass drug addicted jew, who is even stupid enough to try actually smuggle drugs across the country, all after being busted with drugs already
OH MAN, LOOK AT THE EMOTION IN MY TYPING, LOOK AT THE WAY I DISTRUCT THE ENGALISH LANGUAGE, OH MAN
If i were looking for a grammEr check, i would use word to reply to you, OH MAN, LOOK AT THE CAPS LOCK!!!! THAT MEANS YOUR GETTING TO ME!!!
your a joke, you sound stupid as hell, seriously, and you have nothing going for you, your a waste of human life, I HAVE ALREADY DEMOLISHED YOU, you just keep coming back for more
« Last Edit: August 02, 2005, 01:46:57 PM by E-Crazy (NIK calls Me Daddy) »

SGV

« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2005, 09:14:18 PM »

And people wonder why Hitler hated Jews... Thank you Shlomo for answering the age old question.