Author Topic: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles  (Read 1930 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Clippers are a Disgrace to Los Angeles
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2005, 09:23:33 AM »

this coming from the guy who corrects my grammer, LMMFAO!!!

You STILL don't get the irony of the situation, do you? Just how slow are you?...ROFLMAO@Grammer.

8)*High as a muthafucka after getting some hashage through customs* 8)

yea, the irony is that YOU ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMN!! HA, How Pathetic are you, correcting my grammer over the internet....Your worse than a 40 yr old virgin, i pity you

LMFAO...This is fucking amazing.
I know, it is, GRAMMER, GRAMMER GRAMMER GRAMMER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!! (i bet you even caught the double hha in my internet laugh huh? hahahahha!!!

Keep trying. Don't you realize that only stupid ugly Hispanics like yourself side with you? What does that tell you? ;)

You show so much emotion in your posts, like a little bitch...I can tell I'm really getting to you. You type not only with destruction of the English language, but also with overuse of exclamation marks and caps locked sentences...You're done for. Just give up, because you have nothing going for you...You're ugly, you're stupid, you're senseless, and you're an emotional pussy too...I have already demolished you, I don't know why you're still trying...
dude, none of your posts make logical sense at all, seriously....all that is some bullshit u pull out your ass, while I can make fun of you being a dumbass drug addicted jew, who is even stupid enough to try actually smuggle drugs across the country, all after being busted with drugs already
OH MAN, LOOK AT THE EMOTION IN MY TYPING, LOOK AT THE WAY I DISTRUCT THE ENGALISH LANGUAGE, OH MAN
If i were looking for a grammEr check, i would use word to reply to you, OH MAN, LOOK AT THE CAPS LOCK!!!! THAT MEANS YOUR GETTING TO ME!!!
your a joke, you sound stupid as hell, seriously, and you have nothing going for you, your a waste of human life, I HAVE ALREADY DEMOLISHED YOU, you just keep coming back for more

LOL...If you put half the effort you use to make your posts into holding a beer bottle, maybe you wouldn't look like such a dork sitting in a club. (Hopefully that's not too hard for you to comprehend.)

:'( :'( :'(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2005, 09:25:27 AM »

Keep trying. Don't you realize that only stupid ugly Hispanics like yourself side with you? What does that tell you? ;)

And people wonder why Hitler hated Jews... Thank you Shlomo for answering the age old question.

So Hitler hated Jews because he clowned on fat ugly Mexicans who look like Bubba Sparxxx? Interesting...

SGV

« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2005, 10:03:28 AM »
No because Jews like yourself, are little bitches who talk all kinds of shit and never back it up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2005, 12:47:04 PM »
No because Jews like yourself, are little bitches who talk all kinds of shit and never back it up.

And your backing your shit up how? You're very dumb and you look like a happy-go-lucky Bubba Sparxxx/Bam Bam Bigelow combo...Now get off Krondon's pussy and go talk shit somewhere else, fatso...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2005, 01:18:55 PM »
this thread should've ended a while ago
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

SGV

« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2005, 12:41:20 PM »

And your backing your shit up how? You're very dumb and you look like a happy-go-lucky Bubba Sparxxx/Bam Bam Bigelow combo...Now get off Krondon's pussy and go talk shit somewhere else, fatso...

I look like a successful Rapper and a Wrestler, you look like a Muppet. You wouldn't say shit to me or to E in person. Go cover your nose with your yamakah.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2005, 11:50:22 AM »

I look like a successful Rapper and a Wrestler, you look like a Muppet. You wouldn't say shit to me or to E in person. Go cover your nose with your yamakah.

You look like a love child of Roesanne's and Bubba Sparxxx. I would say the same shit to your fac. E-Crazy looks like a mini Krondon little square who doesn't even know how to hold a beer bottle...Get out of this thread, you big beast. :-*

SGV

« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2005, 01:12:13 PM »

You look like a love child of Roesanne's and Bubba Sparxxx. I would say the same shit to your fac. E-Crazy looks like a mini Krondon little square who doesn't even know how to hold a beer bottle...Get out of this thread, you big beast. :-*

Handle that then.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2005, 01:39:38 PM »

SGV

« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2005, 05:25:23 PM »
Just as I figured. So, since you're too bitch to handle what you claim, we'll play your little net games.

WestCoasta

« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2005, 06:28:36 PM »
lol at E-Crazy being a Clipper fan AND Angel fan  :laugh: :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2005, 12:17:48 AM »
Just as I figured. So, since you're too bitch to handle what you claim, we'll play your little net games.

Handle what I claim? I don't need to do shit, quit looking to get manhandled by guys on the net, you fat homo...

SGV

« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2005, 09:30:57 AM »
J.A.P.

Jewish
American
Pussy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2005, 10:13:23 AM »
S.P.E.L

SGV, Please Eat Less

SGV

« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2005, 10:16:46 AM »
I believe you mean: SGVPEL. LOL @ Moshe here not even dissing right.