Author Topic: Interscope Rec says "Game's Days are Over!!"  (Read 1626 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Interscope Rec says "Game's Days are Over!!"
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2005, 05:11:10 AM »
Aftermath/Interscope became a real circus, fucking soap opera. I'm not a fan anymore. Officially.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2005, 05:15:40 AM »
I don't buy it. Game is making a shitload of scrilla for Jimmy Iovine, Dre, and Interscope. Even if they do, he'll get signed right away. Sounds like bullshit.

who u think he'll sign to?? or who u think is gona try to sign him??

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2005, 05:16:14 AM »
If its true. then fuck the whole aftermath camp

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

ABN

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2005, 05:30:35 AM »
I don't buy it. Game is making a shitload of scrilla for Jimmy Iovine, Dre, and Interscope. Even if they do, he'll get signed right away. Sounds like bullshit.

who u think he'll sign to?? or who u think is gona try to sign him??
wouldn´t be surprised if he sings himself under BWS and gets a distribution deal from Universal or Atlantic. but i don´t think this shit´s true and if it is there´ll be audio segments all over the net very soon.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2005, 05:32:22 AM »
If its true. then fuck the whole aftermath camp

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2005, 05:33:02 AM »
+

Rebirth Of
Hey I Can I Dream Cant I
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2005, 05:47:36 AM »
it´s only good for Game if it´s true coz he´ll get hella more money from a new deal with another company. but i doubt it´s even true.

its gonna be kinda hard getting a deal when you got 50 blackballin you. ask Bang Em Smurf

Aftermath/Interscope became a real circus, fucking soap opera. I'm not a fan anymore. Officially.

co-sign
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ABN

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2005, 05:59:08 AM »
it´s only good for Game if it´s true coz he´ll get hella more money from a new deal with another company. but i doubt it´s even true.

its gonna be kinda hard getting a deal when you got 50 blackballin you. ask Bang Em Smurf

co-sign
yea but Bang 'Em doesn´t know anyone in the industry and he doesn´t have millions of dollars to fight back so there won´t be a problem to find a new deal for Game. and Lyor and them don´t give a flyin fuck about 50 Cent, and Game is real close with Puffy aswell and Puff could definently help the situation out a whole lot. all in all from a financial point it would be good for Game if he got dropped but on a musical level i´d rather see him with Dre. i just think the Interscope politics seems hella weird coz it was G-Unit who kept on talkin shit about Game after the conference and Game responds and gets dropped(if this story is true).

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2005, 06:02:52 AM »
not a surprise 4me

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2005, 06:22:12 AM »
The Game is an idiot...Who cares about 50 Cent....Game made Aftermath look like a joke...What kinda shit like this goes on between artists on the same label?  Game is a wannabe 50 Cent in my opinion. 

ABN

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2005, 06:27:03 AM »
The Game is an idiot...Who cares about 50 Cent....Game made Aftermath look like a joke...What kinda shit like this goes on between artists on the same label?  Game is a wannabe 50 Cent in my opinion. 
i can see what you´re sayin and i would´ve agreed with you if it was Game who started the shit but it wasn´t so.....

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2005, 06:44:27 AM »
put him on dipset

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2005, 06:47:05 AM »
i can see what you´re sayin and i would´ve agreed with you if it was Game who started the shit but it wasn´t so.....
Who cares who started it....These rappers need to grow up and stop acting like children.  Theyre both making Aftermath look bad.  The Game is acting the same way 50 did around GRODT and watch, in 2 or 3 years he will have pissed everyone off and no one will like him anymore.  

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2005, 06:54:34 AM »
i come back after two weeks of computer crashin hell to find game being dropped... anythin else happen on the board while i have been gone?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

ABN

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2005, 07:06:01 AM »
Theyre both making Aftermath look bad
of course they are but maybe Aftermath is the actual problem for not knowing how tha fuck to deal with their artists in the first place. if they would´ve had control over their artists 50 wouldn´t have gone on the radio talkin crazy which resulted in peeps gettin shot and locked up. Game wouldn´t have done the whole summer jam thing, Yayo wouldn´t have gone on the radio acting like 50´s jealous wife every day,Game wouldn´t have dropped You Know What It Is Vol.3 etc etc. Aftermath is at fault just as much as Game and 50 in this unfortunate situation. and Aftermath is prolly one of the big reasons why it´s gone so far coz it´s obvious that 50 was upset that Dre spent more time working with Game then with 50 and had the label acted professionally things never would´ve gotten this out of hand.