Author Topic: Interscope Rec says "Game's Days are Over!!"  (Read 1628 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Interscope Rec says "Game's Days are Over!!"
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2005, 07:17:57 AM »
i come back after two weeks of computer crashin hell to find game being dropped... anythin else happen on the board while i have been gone?
em retiring, $ can't stop hooking up  ;D (propz to him) n tupac murder has been solved by dameons , who still searchs the untouchable remix  ;D I think that's all

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2005, 07:18:37 AM »
thats very true maybe interscope and aftermath r to blame for lettin them have too much freedom
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2005, 07:20:18 AM »
thanx for the info. he actually slved the murder i jus ignore his posts cus they r mostly full of shit..and r often bout that untouchable remix lol. im gonna go back to hookin up at the video hook up spot
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2005, 07:21:38 AM »
Why is everyone speculating like it's true? Wait till you get a legit source first before you start saying fuck Aftermath/Interscope. Till then, this is all rumor.

wcsoldier

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2005, 07:24:19 AM »
thanx for the info. he actually slved the murder i jus ignore his posts cus they r mostly full of shit..and r often bout that untouchable remix lol. im gonna go back to hookin up at the video hook up spot
I forgot Bishop is apparently signed on the Math  8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2005, 07:26:56 AM »
Why is everyone speculating like it's true? Wait till you get a legit source first before you start saying fuck Aftermath/Interscope. Till then, this is all rumor.
yep if it was said yesterday it would be all over the net. I don't see nothing at all

RaDeOn

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2005, 07:49:27 AM »
yep if it was said yesterday it would be all over the net. I don't see nothing at all

bullshit+rumors= 1on1 -.-

e-cold-187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2005, 08:21:26 AM »
If its true. then fuck the whole aftermath camp

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2005, 08:25:54 AM »
The Game is an idiot...Who cares about 50 Cent....Game made Aftermath look like a joke...What kinda shit like this goes on between artists on the same label?  Game is a wannabe 50 Cent in my opinion. 

are you related to jome?

game didnt diss g-unit till after yayo dissed him like 35 AFTER their peace confrence. they should drop him
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »
they will prob drop him after he flops he aint gonna sell like game, not sayin games sales were to brag about but when bein backed by dre that makes u platinum

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2005, 10:38:15 AM »
lol at lil suge....eh, i'm still waiting for Game to make a Westcoast record    >:(
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2005, 10:44:36 AM »

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2005, 10:47:36 AM »
Did someone say this was coming from Whoo Kid?  I don't believe it, then.  Dre must know that it was 50 and them that started dissing him again after the peace conference and acting all jealous in the first place... plus all of Game's connections to everybody and shit, like helping Dre sign Bishop Lamont, and how close they seemed before... I just don't see it.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2005, 11:14:02 AM »

LOL and dis is comin fom a radio station dat plays tony yayo and mr. instant replay soo bbbbbbbbbbullshit

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2005, 11:39:42 AM »
Coming from Whoo Kid the person whooooo(lol) took a verbal ass Whooooopin(lol) on 3oo bars Sounds like bullshit
is Whoo Kid even signd to G-Unit & Iterscope