Author Topic: Interscope Rec says "Game's Days are Over!!"  (Read 1627 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Interscope Rec says "Game's Days are Over!!"
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2005, 11:45:02 AM »
Coming from Whoo Kid the person whooooo(lol) took a verbal ass Whooooopin(lol) on 3oo bars Sounds like bullshit
is Whoo Kid even signd to G-Unit & Iterscope

no buh his da first one to hop on fitty's dick yess even b4 llyold banks

ABN

« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2005, 11:46:40 AM »
lmao once 50´s career ends no one is gonna fuck with Whoo Kid. lmao he´ll be back hosting mixtapes for Red Cafe and artists like that.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2005, 11:57:57 AM »

Succid

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2005, 01:57:47 PM »

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2005, 02:03:12 PM »
^Great first post.

Why the hell would they randomly drop him if he's givin them so much money? Sounds like a dumb ass idea for Interscope if this is true.

Okka

« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2005, 02:08:32 PM »
By the way, ain't Game signed to Shady too? Cuz i remember that somebody said that Eminem said somethin like this "Since he's not on G Unit anymore, i just might sign him to Shady"...

ABN

« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2005, 02:16:52 PM »
By the way, ain't Game signed to Shady too? Cuz i remember that somebody said that Eminem said somethin like this "Since he's not on G Unit anymore, i just might sign him to Shady"...
no he´s not on Shady.

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2005, 02:18:01 PM »
I don't buy it. Game is making a shitload of scrilla for Jimmy Iovine, Dre, and Interscope. Even if they do, he'll get signed right away. Sounds like bullshit.

who u think he'll sign to?? or who u think is gona try to sign him??

honestly i only see him signing to an eastcoast label....cuz thats where the money is
Lookin For Some Cds? Email me with want lists: jci_98277@hotmail.com

[

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2005, 02:27:32 PM »

Seriously, does it even really matter? I mean it's all Interscope. All this Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit shit is trying to be some kinda cornball ass Death Row.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2005, 08:05:50 PM »
I don't buy it. Game is making a shitload of scrilla for Jimmy Iovine, Dre, and Interscope. Even if they do, he'll get signed right away. Sounds like bullshit.

who u think he'll sign to?? or who u think is gona try to sign him??

honestly i only see him signing to an eastcoast label....cuz thats where the money is

i see him keepin it west lol but wat da fuck r we talkin bout HES NOT EVEN GETTIN DROPPED

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2005, 08:24:22 PM »
bullshit

Jome

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2005, 08:39:13 PM »
The Game is an idiot...Who cares about 50 Cent....Game made Aftermath look like a joke...What kinda shit like this goes on between artists on the same label?  Game is a wannabe 50 Cent in my opinion. 

are you related to jome?

game didnt diss g-unit till after yayo dissed him like 35 AFTER their peace confrence. they should drop him

No, but unlike you, and like me, he can see things from a non-biased point of view.
Whereas you like to point out that I take 50's side, in reality I only like to point out how identical 50 and Game really are, but you chose to shut your eyes/ears for that fact, since you have a strong disliking for 50 Cent, and is known to be a big Game-fan, I'm just here to point out the hypocrisy.
It's not necessary to take a side in all beefs, it will not make any difference whatsoever.

And everybody knows Yayo is a idiot, you just figured that out ?

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2005, 12:07:25 AM »
Well looks like I was wrong but right well THE part that I was wrong is it ain't official that he's being dropped, BUT, BUT the person I read the info from know Interscope people, and I know yall won't believe this but it look like it's true back in June Dre/Em and Jimmy flew to Canada to speak to 50 and calm him down, the word is (and I want all of you to READ this VERY  carefully and WATCH the events unfold,) Interscope says to 50 "dDreams" is the Final Video that Game will make and no other video will be released and no other single of Games will be released" until Games stops saying stuff about 50, now for those who say U don't believe this just watch and see if Game does/doesnot stop going after 50 and if he doesnot YOU will see no other singleS or videoS of the Documentary come out.

The Watcher

« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2005, 01:43:41 AM »
where's the video for 'put you on the game' ? didnt they make a video for it?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2005, 01:45:07 AM »
The Game is an idiot...Who cares about 50 Cent....Game made Aftermath look like a joke...What kinda shit like this goes on between artists on the same label?  Game is a wannabe 50 Cent in my opinion. 

are you related to jome?

game didnt diss g-unit till after yayo dissed him like 35 AFTER their peace confrence. they should drop him

No, but unlike you, and like me, he can see things from a non-biased point of view.
Whereas you like to point out that I take 50's side, in reality I only like to point out how identical 50 and Game really are, but you chose to shut your eyes/ears for that fact, since you have a strong disliking for 50 Cent, and is known to be a big Game-fan, I'm just here to point out the hypocrisy.
It's not necessary to take a side in all beefs, it will not make any difference whatsoever.

And everybody knows Yayo is a idiot, you just figured that out ?

im not biased at all. ive said both positive & negative things about both Game and 50. if i have such a "strong disliking" for 50...then why do i own "The Massacre" & "Get Rich or Die Tryin"

swallow your own words like you swallow 50's nut
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"