Author Topic: Anyone Here Not Really a 2Pac Fan?  (Read 809 times)

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
Re: Anyone Here Not Really a 2Pac Fan?
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2002, 11:16:40 PM »
HE'S BOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!
only reason why he's still on people's mind is cuz he's dead

if he had the chance to fall off, he'd of been forgotten about 4 years ago

^^^This guy is a fucking idiot.

Personally, I think Pac is the G.O.A.T.........and more importantly, he was one of the most important artists of the 20th century, not just in hip hop, but in MUSIC PERIOD.

He doesnt have to be your fav, but to not like his music at all makes you a rather daft, and dare I say, SHALLOW person.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2002, 01:33:21 AM »
/\/\/\ stfu both of u, that said i was trippin/\/\/\

accept the fact that it's an opinion....

don't even try and say he's the most important artist in music of the 20th century...remember it's rap...rap isn't the most important form of music *period*

if anythin biggy beats pac imo. he's more listenable then pac...pac jus complains all the time, and thinks he's the doggz bollox...

and why some of u tellin the peeps that don't like him, that he might not be our favs. but we gotta like his music....FUCK U, if we don't like him then that's his fault....

DICKRYDERS STOP HERE   --------->

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2002, 08:11:21 AM »
Pac was defently NOT the most important artist for neither all music nor rap nor Gangsta Rap.
U can say he's the greatest(it's your opinion) but u can't call him the most important cuz he wasn't.
He din't start nothing and there was loads of rappers that were more important than him.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2002, 08:47:10 AM »

if anythin biggy beats pac imo. he's more listenable then pac...pac jus complains all the time, and thinks he's the doggz bollox...

the only thing that he "beats" pac in is lyricisim & freestyling.
he talked about the same shit on almost every song unlike pac who was versatile. from dear mama to hitemup. show me where biggie did that? hell show me where biggie put some emotion into his work. me against the world has more emotion than every biggie album released. people who don't even like rap enjoy pac's music. so how are you gonna say he's boring? he did more before he got killed than most rappers will ever do in their whole career. not to mention he's got three classics to biggie's one.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2002, 09:05:03 AM »
/\/\/\ that's all opinionated...don't u know what that means....stop trying to preach pac...and live with the fact that not everyone dick rydes pac like u

lyricism and freestylin are some of the most important factors in a good mc...somethin pac mustn't of been.

like the other guy said...pac didn't start anythin...he came and went....get over it

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2002, 10:40:15 AM »
/\/\/\ that's all opinionated...don't u know what that means....

you haven't even shown examples of your opinions so shut the fuck up.

stop trying to preach pac

i never said "go listen to pac". you couldn't comprehend what he was saying anyway.

and live with the fact that not everyone dick rydes pac like u

there's a difference between dickriding and defending

lyricism and freestylin are some of the most important factors in a good mc

hooray. ::)

somethin pac mustn't of been.

yeah thats why hes almost always 1st or 2nd in every magazine poll or editors "best mc's" section.

like the other guy said...pac didn't start anythin...he came and went....get over it

well he sure has alot of other rappers that want to be like him so he must've started something. its obvious your a hater.....
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2002, 10:42:12 AM »
This Liquid Dogg guy doesnt know what the fuck he's talking about. First off, I never said Pac was THE MOST important artist of the 20th century, I said ONE of the most most important. Do you read posts, or do you just skim through them? Second off, no matter how much you dislike Pac, his impact and influence is undeniable, and he IS the artist that all other hip hop artists today are measured by. FACT.

As for Biggie being better than Pac, thats an opinion. I vibe to both of their music, but Pac is the all-around better MC, no question. Pac has Big beat in the flow department, voice, charisma, diversity, # of classic albums, and most importantly, putting power behind words. Biggie didnt touch on nearly the amount of social and political issues that Pac did. Biggie was a rapper, Pac was a REVOLUTIONARY. Big difference. Ill give Biggie the edge in the lyrics department, but thats about the only edge he has over Pac. And im not a Biggie hater, I own both Ready To Die and Life After Death, but he is nowhere near Pac's level.

Like him or not, Pac is the most influential rapper of all time. And that I can safely say is a fact. I remember when Pac died, Chuck D said he hear the Makaveli album [and keep in mind, Chuck D is one of the greatest ever and was a big influence on Pac], and it was the most amazing shit he's ever heard. Nobody artist has opened as many doors in the black community like Pac has since BOB MARLEY. Period.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2002, 10:44:46 AM »
Bottomline:

Pac has done for hip hop what the Beatles did for classic rock.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2002, 11:32:12 AM »

If "influential" includes the loads of biters he could be one of the most but that ain't what we talking bout.
Pac was much too late to have this much influence.
What about N.W.A., Eazy, Dre, Slick Rick, Ice-T...
THEY really started something.
N.W.A. made G rap popular, Dre produced them and many other legends.
How many rap legends wouldn't we probably ever have heard of without Dre?
He brought Ruthless the success, made The D.O.C. and Snoop big, created his own style(G Funk) which dominated hiphop for nearly 4 years and founded Death Row(the label on which Pac became really successful).
Anything he touched was on top soon(Ruthless, Death Row, Aftermath) plus he was there from the beginning of this G shit and was even one of those who started it.
But still there're many who were even earlier so it can't be Pac.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2002, 11:50:13 AM »
The difference is, Pac was the COMPLETE rapper. Eazy E, Dre, Slick Rick, etc etc are great rappers, but they dont have the all-around diversity that Pac had. Pac was the one of the VERY FEW rappers who could make dope commercial tracks, and still keep hip hop respect. Only a handful of other MC's have that ability. If you ask anyone in the industry today who the most important figure of all time in hip hop is, I can almost gurantee you the answer is gonna be Tupac. Sure, other people came before him, but he took everything they did to the next level. Its the same thing in rock music with the Beatles. Many people came before the Beatles did, but who is everyone in the rock industry measured by?? The Beatles. Its the same exact thing with Pac and hip hop. Nobody in hip hop had the impact or impact of Pac, and "All Eyez On Me" is the album EVERYONE in hip hop today wants to make [but cant].

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2002, 11:50:34 AM »
Ya'll jus make me laugh....

as i've said b4....if he was still alive now, he'd probz be on crack with a fucked up life....

this is where i end my argument...

PEACE

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2002, 11:53:11 AM »
Ya'll jus make me laugh....

as i've said b4....if he was still alive now, he'd probz be on crack with a fucked up life....

this is where i end my argument...

PEACE

You never had an arguement to begin with.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2002, 11:58:28 AM »
ur american aren't u?

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!