Author Topic: any germans in here? got a few questions for y'all?  (Read 543 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
any germans in here? got a few questions for y'all?
« on: July 18, 2005, 04:27:20 PM »
whats the legal sex age in germany? and what are german broads like? they into niggaz and shit, they on it? or like they still on some nazi shit without the signs?

peace

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: any germans in here? got a few questions for y'all?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2005, 04:38:41 PM »
There are definitely broads who love black men. Look at our top model, Heidi Klum, her fiancé is that singer Seal or whatever he's called. There are definitely no girls out there who hate foreigners because of some Nazi flashback, in fact I find that non-whites have it easier when it comes to getting white girls, well, at least some of them, tastes are different you know. Legal Age, I would have to look up, but it's not much of a big deal honestly. Homie had a 15 year old broad when he was 19. Not just once, they were together, aint nobody said shit. I think the lowest age is 13, but it's different, legally you can't fuck a 13 year old when you're 30, but you can if you are 14. You can never fuck a 12 year old though, just to get the point across. Anyways, the legal age shouldnt bother you, it's really not such a big deal. How they are like, well, what can I say, I'm used to them, and Ive never been to where you're from, so I can't really comment on the differences, but there are definitely fine ones out, that's for sure.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 04:40:53 PM by 7even the Annoyed One »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2005, 04:57:46 PM »
There are definitely broads who love black men. Look at our top model, Heidi Klum, her fiancé is that singer Seal or whatever he's called. There are definitely no girls out there who hate foreigners because of some Nazi flashback, in fact I find that non-whites have it easier when it comes to getting white girls, well, at least some of them, tastes are different you know. Legal Age, I would have to look up, but it's not much of a big deal honestly. Homie had a 15 year old broad when he was 19. Not just once, they were together, aint nobody said shit. I think the lowest age is 13, but it's different, legally you can't fuck a 13 year old when you're 30, but you can if you are 14. You can never fuck a 12 year old though, just to get the point across. Anyways, the legal age shouldnt bother you, it's really not such a big deal. How they are like, well, what can I say, I'm used to them, and Ive never been to where you're from, so I can't really comment on the differences, but there are definitely fine ones out, that's for sure.

seeen homie,props. heidi klum is german! shiiit, i didnt know that! yeh yo my bredwin just got a yard in germany and he lives in some place called dusseldorf and me n some next playas thinking of goin down cuz he said he'll show us the places his been....like frankfurt, dusseldorf where he is, munich, and aarchen?........and whats the capital or germany? and what is each of them places like and would you reccomend going to those places cuz shiiiit, i dont know much german past gutentag! haha

holla

pz

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 05:12:56 PM »
Frankfurt is really cool, probably the newest looking big city in Germany, with a lot of high buildings, US-Style.  ;)
The capital is Berlin, big city for German standards, with much diversity.
Düsseldorf is a city pretty near to Frankfurt, never been there. Never been to Aachen neither, I just know it's in the very very west of Germany.
Munich is where I'm at  8). When you are in the inner city, like Marienplatz, just go to the "Foot Locker" store and you'll find a lot of brothas kicking it there. Dope city overall, just a little old maybe for someone who comes from the US. You gotta drink some beer in the Biergarten there :D.
It's not a big deal if you don't know much German, everybody from 15-30 should be able to understand you in English.

Here are some expressions though, lol:

I fancy you, wanna have a nice little fuck? - Du gefällst mir, willst du ficken?

Can you help a homie out? - Kannst du mir helfen?

Hi, Im from the US. How you doin? - Hey, ich bin aus Amerika, wie geht's?

Can I crash at your place? - Kann ich bei dir übernachten?

I'm willing to buy some weed. - Ich möchte Gras kaufen.

Well and also, when you're Munich, you can say "Servus" that's like "Hi" or "Hello" over there, but not in Düsseldorf or so, just in Munich. "Guten Tag" you can say everywhere, "Servus" is the common thang down here.

I'm going to sleep now, peace.

Ich geh jetzt schlafen, peace.
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 05:17:10 PM »

On the couch? :D

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 05:29:55 PM »
germany sounds fuckin weird.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2005, 05:43:55 PM »
i'd Definitely like to check out Germany. I'm getting really into WWII and i'd like to see some shit from a German perspective. 7even,could you enlighten a brotha on the best spots in Germany as far as WWII history?(Memorials,Museums,etc.). Not that I'm going anytime soon but you never know. Someone told me once that Germany pretty much tried to forget bout WWII so there isnt much to see.

Diabolical

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2005, 05:51:11 PM »
Es it krieg, Ich habe ein Kaninchen. :)
Mauzip ist eine Krankenschwester, ja? lol

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2005, 06:00:39 PM »
what a weird ass language, damn to learn german from english must be hard as fuck

Diabolical

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2005, 06:11:54 PM »
Nah its kinda easy unless you're in early secondary school and you can be bothered with it.

Now i wish i paid more attention. Im gonna start learning it again.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2005, 07:07:27 PM »
Here are some expressions though, lol:

I fancy you, wanna have a nice little fuck? - Du gefällst mir, willst du ficken?

Can you help a homie out? - Kannst du mir helfen?

Hi, Im from the US. How you doin? - Hey, ich bin aus Amerika, wie geht's?

I'm willing to buy some weed. - Ich möchte Gras kaufen.

Well and also, when you're Munich, you can say "Servus" that's like "Hi" or "Hello" over there, but not in Düsseldorf or so, just in Munich. "Guten Tag" you can say everywhere, "Servus" is the common thang down here.

I'm going to sleep now, peace.

Ich geh jetzt schlafen, peace.

LOL   :)

What the fuck?   Where you from?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2005, 08:07:15 AM »
LOL...

i'd Definitely like to check out Germany. I'm getting really into WWII and i'd like to see some shit from a German perspective. 7even,could you enlighten a brotha on the best spots in Germany as far as WWII history?(Memorials,Museums,etc.). Not that I'm going anytime soon but you never know. Someone told me once that Germany pretty much tried to forget bout WWII so there isnt much to see.

What you've been told is right.. there isn't too much to see. Not because they really tried to forget, cause children get told in histroy and shit 24/7 what assholes their grandparents were, lol, I'd rather say they're ashamed and it's always an unpleasant atmosphere when someone talks about it. So for instance, those Nazi swastikas are forbidden as fuck. You can get jail time if you play Wolfenstein with them signs in it, let alone have signs hanging around somewhere. A lot of shit was also bombed, and so on. What still exists is the Reichstag in Nürnberg, and the major KZ (concentration camp) in Dachau, near Munich. These are the only Nazi related places I been to. I heard there are some hidden war bunkers in Berlin too, but I don't really know much about, don't know if you're allowed to go into them like it ain't nothin'.
No, it's not a sin

'EclipZe

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2005, 08:10:35 AM »
I live near Aachen and Kóln, been 2 berlin and münchen 2, Aachen is nice  ::) fine females  ::)

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2005, 08:12:31 AM »
Germans dig holes on the beach and then sleep in them.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2005, 08:18:47 AM »

On the couch? :D

LOL wtf