Author Topic: Olivias New Single - Twist It - sucks  (Read 583 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Olivias New Single - Twist It - sucks
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2005, 02:29:14 PM »
I like this track, Banks' flow on it was good, and that line that y'all are talking about is "And if you don't see him with me, don't ask about Fifty, 'cause if he was here he'd standing right here"

thats cuz you're a lil bitch
lol

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2005, 02:29:49 PM »
I like this track, Banks' flow on it was good, and that line that y'all are talking about is "And if you don't see him with me, don't ask about Fifty, 'cause if he was here he'd standing right here"

lol . That line is on the same level as the Chingy one "Like Chinese, even Asian girls"  8)

Guk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2005, 02:37:02 PM »
Olivia can actually sing,check out G-unit radio 12,i was suprised.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2005, 03:41:39 PM »
This track's been released nearly a month, and it still hasn't cracked the Billboard Top 100 yet. It'll flop...

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2005, 04:14:28 PM »

lol, if you say so.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2005, 04:20:55 PM »
I think once some niggaz blow up, they have to give all of their homies a cd. Worst yet, these rap labels that try to expand and think their shit is going to sell just becuz it is Bad Boy South or G-Unit South/West. Fifty prob thought the he could put the words G-Unit and say G-Unit  in both Olivia's and Tony Yayo's videos and that it would sell. The first time I heard Yayo on Game's Runnin' song I knew the nigga had no talent and i'm not a record exec! When I first heard Game rap, I knew that nigga had talent and could flow. Why is Olivia getting hype? cuz she song a few lines on Candy Shop that were over rated IMO. I thought that I read where Olivia said that Dre produced a track for her and maybe that will be her second single. If I'm Dre or Eminem, I sit 50 down and tell him those clowns have no talent and Dre should save his beats for Mary J or Bishop. I still think the flop of Olivia and Yayo will be a wake up call for 50, especially after the amount of money they spent hyping Yayo's cd. I think Yayo's cd was # 5,515 on Amazon the other day. Pitiful for a cd that just had a single, promotion and was pushed back a few weeks. I'm more excited about Paul Wall than anyone from G-Unit. Sittin Sidewayz is blowing up and is dope as fuck. Now that's a first single for a new artist and it's obvious that nigga has talent! don't care for Big Pokey though.

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2005, 04:27:52 PM »
I think Yayo's cd was # 5,515 on Amazon the other day. Pitiful for a cd that just had a single, promotion and was pushed back a few weeks. I'm more excited about Paul Wall than anyone from G-Unit. Sittin Sidewayz is blowing up and is dope as fuck. Now that's a first single for a new artist and it's obvious that nigga has talent! don't care for Big Pokey though.

I stand corrected. Just checked Amazon and Yayo's cd was sittin at # 9,515.  I gave him 4,000 spots too much! LOL

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2005, 06:17:12 PM »
Jelly Roll can do better than that listen to Christopher Williams' "Dance"  thats a dope cut
Props! I haven't heard that track in a while, I'm gonna throw it on!

Speaking of dope RnB tracks that I haven't heard in a while, have you heard Gap Band and Kurupt - Your Face? Battlecat did the beat and it's a fucking banger.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 06:19:13 PM by Woodrow »

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2005, 07:11:32 PM »
The only dope thing about the video was seen Olivia's "Tig o Bitties" 8)

Jawa 31

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2005, 07:24:05 PM »
yea shit it pretty boring and lame

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2005, 10:31:34 PM »

lol ya banks part on that song dissapointed me

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2005, 04:30:39 PM »

Banks just had a lazy, laid back style that sounds like he mumbles all the time. It's worse than mase cuz Lloyd thinkz he's a great rapper. he sleepwalks his rhymes in videos. He is a one hit rapper.

wcsoldier

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2005, 10:57:57 AM »

Banks just had a lazy, laid back style that sounds like he mumbles all the time. It's worse than mase cuz Lloyd thinkz he's a great rapper. he sleepwalks his rhymes in videos. He is a one hit rapper.
He has made dope mixtapes but he can't make albums. He's just a punchline mc like Jada (on an inferior level  8). Mostly of the beats he spits on are inappropriate, he has to rhyme on dark beats. Plus hooks on his album are horrible (except a few ones)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2005, 02:29:59 PM »
Is it just me or is Olivia's new single Twist it totally whack? I mean the shit sounds like it was produced by some amatuers. Just sounds unorganized and sloppy. Who produced that shit? After hearing Yayo's pathetic attempt at a first single and now Olvia's,it's quite obvious that neither have any talent. I predict both of their albums flop. I'm willing to bet on Yayo's. Yayo can't rap and Olivia can't sing! I like Young Buck, but the rest of thoze niggaz aint got no talent.

Its the worst song G-unit has done. But Yayo won't flop, he'll easily go plat in a month. So Seductive is tight.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2005, 03:14:02 PM »
that shit was wack saw the video yesterday looks like a Ashanti/Ja Rule video