Author Topic: Female teacher who had sex with 14 year old student: "I'm too pretty for jail"  (Read 514 times)

Jome

The female teacher Debra Lafave (24), who had sex with a 14 year old student is trying to avoid a jail sentence, arguing that she is too pretty.
Defense lawyer John Fitzgibbons: "To place a young woman like that in a hell hole (prison), would be like throwing raw beef to the lions, I'm not sure if Debbie would survive".

If Lafave pleads guilty, she may get the deal, even if Florida laws allows up to 15 years in prison for such offenses.
Lafave had sex with the then 14 year old student on several accounts, one time in a moving car with a 15 year old boy behind the wheel.
Lafave also happens to be Nick Carters highschool girlfriend.

When she was arrested:

LOL @ this..
Imagine if it was a 24 year old man who had sex with a 14 year old female student.. would be 15 years straight away without a trial.  :D

davida.b.

She's gon get RAPED!!

UAK

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Pamela R. Turner, a 27-year-old gym teacher at Centertown Elementary School in central Tennessee, was arrested this week, accused of having a sexual relationship with a 13-year old student.

"We've got 15 counts of sexual battery by an authority figure based on the position as a teacher and that she had with this student at Centertown Elementary School. There's 13 counts of statutory rape," said Warren County District Attorney Dale Potter.

If convicted, she could face more than 100 years in jail.

The Warren County District Attorney tells CNN the relationship began last November and ended in January.

Does this seem familiar?

CNN reported recently on the case of Debra Lafave, the 24-year-old remedial reading teacher facing trial in two Florida jurisdictions for allegedly having sex with a then-14-year-old boy from her middle school.

Her attorney is pursuing an insanity defense.

"Debbie has some profound emotional issues that are not her fault. I think once anyone reads what the doctors have to say, they will understand a lot more," said Lafave's attorney John Fitzgibbons.

He wouldn't comment when CNN inquired about those issues.

Psychiatrists and psychologists tell CNN that attraction to danger is a common theme in these cases -- along with immaturity on the part of the teacher. One psychologist says they become almost emotionally on-par with the student.

In a taped phone conversation between Lafave and her alleged victim, released by Florida prosecutors, Lafave asks the student to make a "pinky promise."

Experts say, some female teachers see themselves as nurturers, blocking out the idea an affair is wrong or illegal. And they often play into cultural stereotypes that women are incapable of victimizing children, like a male teacher who preys on a female student.

Jome where do you get your stories ;D

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/08/teacher.accused/index.html

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
i would bang the shit out of that teacher.  what kind of kid tells his parents

Sikotic™

I wish I was her cell mate.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

Come back with something newer than February 8th, then we can discuss it.  ;)
Both Dagbladet.no & VG.no ran the story today, I just pasted/translated from there.

Norwegian newspapers >> CNN

herpes

i would bang the shit out of that teacher.  what kind of kid tells his parents
he didnt, he bragged to all his friends an word got to his aunt some how an his rents found out that way

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i wish i was 14 again
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!

J Bananas

UAK

Come back with something newer than February 8th, then we can discuss it.  ;)
Both Dagbladet.no & VG.no ran the story today, I just pasted/translated from there.

Norwegian newspapers >> CNN

Don't waste my time  ;D your post is side step in the case.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2005/07/18/1137359-ap.html

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
Damn how did he do to pimp that teacher? Thats unbelievable. Got anymore pics of her?

Jome

Don't waste my time  ;D your post is side step in the case.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2005/07/18/1137359-ap.html

Quote from your article:

Fitzgibbons said plea bargaining broke down because prosecutors wanted Lafave to serve too much prison time, though he did not give details.
"To place an attractive young woman in that kind of hell hole is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions," said Fitzgibbons. "I'm not sure she would survive."

From mine:

The female teacher Debra Lafave (24), who had sex with a 14 year old student is trying to avoid a jail sentence, arguing that she is too pretty.
Defense lawyer John Fitzgibbons: "To place a young woman like that in a hell hole (prison), would be like throwing raw beef to the lions, I'm not sure if Debbie would survive".

There you have it, my article had newer info and some adverbs got lost in translation, don't waste my time any more. Thanks.  :loopaper:

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol. her husband must be lacking if shes fucking with 14 year olds. "yeh my wife cheated on me to get some 14 year old highschool dick". now thats embarassing.