Author Topic: X--Z...first Golden State now Strong Arm Steady...  (Read 560 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Re: X--Z...first Golden State now Strong Arm Steady...
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2005, 05:43:06 PM »
I think all of SAS are dope on tha mic...a shame they haven't blown up yet, that Green Up mixtape is heat...

305LIVE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2005, 11:18:35 PM »
F***K X!!!PEACE!
AL  1

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2005, 12:40:54 AM »
word, you homos are too strung up on how a man looks, that shit is suspect

thank you! i'm glad someone said it. Krondon could rap circles around alot of these fools with deals.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2005, 01:10:35 AM »
I think SAS is dope. I enjoy their shit more that Golden State.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Diggfinger

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2005, 01:22:35 AM »
Krondon is a Marketing Dream. He already stands out. How many Albino rappers is there? In addition, he's very charismatic, more so than Phil or Mitch.

*Not talking about rap skills/flow here* I dont think Krondon would be easy to get into the mainstream. He isnt too charismatic plus he's "too street" (talking that "hard stuff") all the time. Dont think white teenage girls and boys around the world would tune into Krondon.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2005, 01:24:38 AM »
i like x...but where he is at this point, he just going to stay on"pimp my ridez" show.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2005, 07:53:57 AM »
x fell off hard

IzUwitIt

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2005, 08:00:36 AM »
Krondon shudnt call himself a nigga

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2005, 08:02:06 AM »
Krondon shudnt call himself a nigga

Why shouldn't he?

ShadowDub

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2005, 09:05:41 AM »
I don't really see SAS going Platinum but I can see them holding they own in the future like say a Regime camp or something along that line.

SGV

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2005, 10:36:40 AM »

*Not talking about rap skills/flow here* I dont think Krondon would be easy to get into the mainstream. He isnt too charismatic plus he's "too street" (talking that "hard stuff") all the time. Dont think white teenage girls and boys around the world would tune into Krondon.

Na... He does have some charisma. He's like Styles P, in a sense, with a sense of humor. A bullyfoot type rapper that would be able to craft some sort of catchy track. He wouldn't be the next sex symbol, but he def. has the ability to go somewhere with his style and appearance.

Diggfinger

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2005, 10:38:05 AM »

Na... He does have some charisma. He's like Styles P, in a sense, with a sense of humor. A bullyfoot type rapper that would be able to craft some sort of catchy track. He wouldn't be the next sex symbol, but he def. has the ability to go somewhere with his style and appearance.

Hm cant really picture that, but you might be right. You probally know more about him than I do.

SGV

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2005, 10:57:53 AM »
I'm sayin', I do Marketing. You need something to exploit when you market an artist. Something that makes them stand out. His being Albino is perfect. He gets people talking just based off his looks alone. Package him the right way and he might be able to do something.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2005, 06:15:38 PM »
SAS is full of mediocre rappers. I haven't heard any joints from any of those guys that have impressed me. GSW on the other hand, Saafir and Ras Kass are both monsters on the mic.

There's no way you can compare the two.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

SGV

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2005, 06:25:23 PM »
SAS is full of mediocre rappers. I haven't heard any joints from any of those guys that have impressed me. GSW on the other hand, Saafir and Ras Kass are both monsters on the mic.

There's no way you can compare the two.

Phil is mediocre?