Author Topic: ANYONE  IN  HERE  A  2PAC  FAN???  (Read 400 times)

Liquid-Dogg

Re: ANYONE  IN  HERE  A  2PAC  FAN???
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2002, 01:59:45 AM »
he was too egotistical, plus peeps seam to take what he said, as if he was a fuckin uni schollar...half of ya'll are probz more educated then he was....wtf?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2002, 04:11:18 AM »
One of the main reasons I consider Pac to be the GOAT is because he was always real, and showed his true feelings on issues and life in general in his songs. He addressed issues which other rappers wouldn't ever touch, and what other hardcore rapper could do a song about their mum and get away with it? Because of this I consider MATW and Makaveli to be his best albums, and although I still like AEOM I don't think it has the same effect as the other two because it isn't as deep and therefore I don't really consider it as a classic. I am actually starting to think that I prefer Thug Life to AEOM at the moment, although if you are having a party you can always stick on AEOM, cause you to never go wrong with Pac in party mode.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2002, 06:24:43 AM »
I'M A PAC DICKRIDER! Well I used to be but now I'm just a HUGE FAN!

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2002, 10:53:04 AM »
he was too egotistical, plus peeps seam to take what he said, as if he was a fuckin uni schollar...half of ya'll are probz more educated then he was....wtf?

This guy has some of the most absurd posts ive ever read.

Egotistical?? How was Pac egotistical, elaborate for me.....

And if Pac wasnt educated at all, then how come he went to the Baltimore school of Arts and was one of the best students at the school? He was probably twice as aware about the social and political situations going on around him than most people up in Congress. Pac knew there needs to be classes on racism, police brutality, Apartheid, or world hunger. etc etc, but yet there arent. Pac read alot of books, and not only incorporated what he read, but he ATTACKED it and broke it down, which is probably a big reason why his music was so brilliant to begin with.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2002, 10:56:42 AM »
pac was an extremely intelligent man like hellrazor said.  His mom used 2 punish him an make him read tha paper front to back.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2002, 11:40:20 AM »

He was probably twice as aware about the social and political situations going on around him than most people up in Congress. Pac knew there needs to be classes on racism, police brutality, Apartheid, or world hunger. etc etc

STFU if u gonna make those comments....pac was jus another rapper....he made no difference dead or alive...only to his fans....he was no saviour...and deffinatly wasn't the most important artist in rap...

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2002, 11:44:37 AM »

STFU if u gonna make those comments....pac was jus another rapper....he made no difference dead or alive...only to his fans....he was no saviour...and deffinatly wasn't the most important artist in rap...

No, im not gonna shut up, cuz Im gonna continue to take your ass to school with all those rediculous comments you make. So far, ive been able to back up what I say with hard factual evidence. You keep rambling on and on about how Pac aint all that, but you cant back it up with logical objectives or facts. All you can do is say "Pac sucks", "Pac made no difference", yada yada yada. You're the one who needs to shut the fuck up and give it a rest, cuz ill take you to school on this matter until you can actually post something halfway intelligent. Herb.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2002, 11:54:16 AM »
It's fucked up to call anybody not being a Pac fan a hater plus it ain't no fuckin "trend".
There're still uncountable fans and dickriders(I ain't sayin all fans are).
I din't jump off cause I never was a fan.
I like some of his music but it ain't the best in my opinion.
Let everybody have his own opinion.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2002, 11:56:54 AM »
shut up talkin bout takin me to school....i ain't gonna listen to you for shit! so there's no point trying....

quit makin urself feel good by sayin how good pac was....it's all opinionated.......try and preach pac to any die hard biggy fans and they wont have any of it...jus like me (part from the fact i ain't a biggy fan)

Give me my Ja rule shit any day of the week

(n' yes that was a joke, for u dumb peeps that don't know sarcasm)

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2002, 12:03:43 PM »
It's fucked up to call anybody not being a Pac fan a hater plus it ain't no fuckin "trend".
There're still uncountable fans and dickriders(I ain't sayin all fans are).
I din't jump off cause I never was a fan.
I like some of his music but it ain't the best in my opinion.
Let everybody have his own opinion.

I can live with that, even if I dont agree.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2002, 12:04:47 PM »

I can live with that, even if I dont agree.

live with it then!!!!

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2002, 04:35:02 PM »

You have GOTZ TO BE KIDDING!!!!!  He was the one rapper that not only talked about his life.. but he lived it.  No matter if he was Tupac Shakur the son of a Black Panter, or 2Pac the rapper.  He lived it.. The educated 2Pac.. he lived it.. He read more books then most read in a lifetyme.. and your questioning his intellegence... That's real.. I mean.. real shallow.  He earned his life.. and he earned the right to R.I.P without all the hate..

2Pac was by far, the GREATEST RAPPER to ever touch the MIC.  Not because he was simply a great rapper.. but because the words that he rapped.. happened to be exactly the life that he was currently living.  He lived through his words.. They say that Pac never had a court case until he picked up the MIC.  That tells you that he lived through his lyrics.. and that he rep'd what ever he rep'd at any perticular time (in his life) TO THE FUCKIN FULLEST!!!!!!  THATS WHY HES GREAT!!!!  HE HAD THE HEART TO, NOT ONLY TALK ABOUT IT.. BUT TO BE ABOUT IT!

Pac was the realest MC ever because, not only did his music captivate the audiance.. but his LIFE did in a way that no other rapper had done at the time.  Still aint been done..!!!!  He STUNNED the media.  His audiance.. stunned.. critics.. STUNNED.. MTV / Radio.. fuckin STUNNED!!!!!

He's the only rapper that I know that's done just that.. to that degree TO THIS DAY!

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2002, 03:46:50 PM »
Well said Axle

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2002, 06:32:12 PM »

You have GOTZ TO BE KIDDING!!!!!  He was the one rapper that not only talked about his life.. but he lived it.  No matter if he was Tupac Shakur the son of a Black Panter, or 2Pac the rapper.  He lived it.. The educated 2Pac.. he lived it.. He read more books then most read in a lifetyme.. and your questioning his intellegence... That's real.. I mean.. real shallow.  He earned his life.. and he earned the right to R.I.P without all the hate..

2Pac was by far, the GREATEST RAPPER to ever touch the MIC.  Not because he was simply a great rapper.. but because the words that he rapped.. happened to be exactly the life that he was currently living.  He lived through his words.. They say that Pac never had a court case until he picked up the MIC.  That tells you that he lived through his lyrics.. and that he rep'd what ever he rep'd at any perticular time (in his life) TO THE FUCKIN FULLEST!!!!!!  THATS WHY HES GREAT!!!!  HE HAD THE HEART TO, NOT ONLY TALK ABOUT IT.. BUT TO BE ABOUT IT!

Pac was the realest MC ever because, not only did his music captivate the audiance.. but his LIFE did in a way that no other rapper had done at the time.  Still aint been done..!!!!  He STUNNED the media.  His audiance.. stunned.. critics.. STUNNED.. MTV / Radio.. fuckin STUNNED!!!!!

He's the only rapper that I know that's done just that.. to that degree TO THIS DAY!

Axle

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2002, 06:34:52 PM »
Well said Axle