Author Topic: Jayo Felony aka Bullet Loco JOINS G-UNIT  (Read 1457 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jayo Felony aka Bullet Loco JOINS G-UNIT
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2005, 11:54:28 AM »
The West Coast can't win...

This shit would be huge for Jayo. I like the roster on Treacherous, but what have they done? Nothing. If Jayo was to get with G-Unit, can you imagine how big that album would be? He'd have top notch Production. A 50 Cent feature that would make this a sure bet. he'd have MTV and BET MAJOR rotation.

I don't see why this is bad... I guess people still don't want the West to blow (but they'll complain about it, nonetheless).
real spit,everyones always yellin West this West that but aint no one sellin but Snoop or Game. Could you blame Jayo for jumpin at the chance of bein successful outside of Cali? Dudes been in the game how many years? Screwed over by how many labels? Lets be real homie aint eatin like he should and if signing to G-Unit is gonna help him AND the West shine then I say do your thang Jayo....

if the rumor is even true

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2005, 12:04:23 PM »

This shit would be huge for Jayo. I like the roster on Treacherous, but what have they done? Nothing. If Jayo was to get with G-Unit, can you imagine how big that album would be? He'd have top notch Production. A 50 Cent feature that would make this a sure bet. he'd have MTV and BET MAJOR rotation.

I don't see why this is bad... I guess people still don't want the West to blow (but they'll complain about it, nonetheless).

word, this would be huge. being part of g-unit isnt actually a bad thing. people need to quit drinking that haterade. g-unit has a tight production team behind team, at least better than what jayo had on crip hop. what was the last time yall heard jayo on tv, radio or on a mixtape? he'd be all over the place again.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Kal EL

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2005, 12:48:14 PM »
if it was to even happen, it would be good in the short term for Jayo but not in the long term. G-Unit has a shelf life and 50 knows it. That is why he is trying to buy up the rap game so that he can keep the name out there. It is bad for the west because 50 will once again be able to take credit for West Coast success, whether it be true or untrue.

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2005, 12:55:40 PM »
G-Unit has a shelf life and 50 knows it.

Oh yeah? What G-Unit artists have not released an album yet?

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2005, 01:18:37 PM »

I agree it's not that bad I mean The West needs to get big deals like this
plus he will have the best production I can See him on G-Unit West

Jakubs

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2005, 01:20:59 PM »
This is a damn shame if it's true. I'm sick of hearing about G-Unit and I sure as hell don't want to see west coast artists on that label.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2005, 01:26:27 PM »
it would be good but at the same time its not the way I would like to see him blow up

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2005, 01:29:47 PM »
This is a damn shame if it's true. I'm sick of hearing about G-Unit and I sure as hell don't want to see west coast artists on that label.
why not  ???

Diabolical

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2005, 02:42:21 PM »
Because he is sick of hearing about them.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2005, 03:13:15 PM »

agree....i meen i wanna c jayo blow up....and if he signs to g-unit that would be a definite chanc e for him to shine....ppl in this forum fuckin sware like its all over for jayo when he signs with g-unit....when no one really knows.....

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2005, 03:13:57 PM »
if this is true.. fuck rap and I will burn my rap collection and become friends with Osama

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2005, 03:19:35 PM »
Well nothings offcial yet, but dont be surprised ...

Theres been alot of talk that he's done with Treacheraous/Universal.

lmao!!!!! ahh man that would be crazy cuz just earlier today when i saw this picture of jayo at fammart, i told the homie that it would be coo if 50 put him on G-Unit West. if that really happens im starting the baby g psychic network
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2005, 03:21:06 PM »
I don't think Jayo is really that marketable to be a superstar

obviously he's a bomb rapper but some of the best aren't marketable simple because to be marketable NOW you need to sell your fuckin soul
this dude is lame if he goes with G-Unit, it's just jumping on the bangwagon
BUT.... it's about the $$$ in the end so I'm guessin he don't fuckin care what people think, oh well

IzUwitIt

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2005, 04:46:33 PM »
fuck this
shit better not be true. for the fans sake

Road Runna

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2005, 04:50:10 PM »
FUCK I'M HATING YOU G-UNIT DICKRIDERS
OYU INSOLENT MUTHAFUCKAZ...
BETTER GET OFF 50 CENT'S DICK
YOU BITCHES IS WACK!!!!!!!
JAYO FELONY IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS ON THE MUTHAFUCKING WESTCOAST
FUCK TOP NOTCH PRODUCTION THE PRODUCERS WITH HIM IS SICK
HE'S CRAZY

AND TO ALL OF YOU WHO'LL SAY THE WEST NEED SOME RECOGNISION..
DO U THINK IT WILL GET THAT
WHEN ONE OF THE BEST WEST RAPPERS AT THE MOMENT GO BITCH!
IF JAYO FELONY GO G-UNIT
HE GOES BITCH!!!
AND THAT'S SOMETHING I HOPE HE WON'T EVER!!!!

FUCK YOU BITCHES