Author Topic: Jayo Felony aka Bullet Loco JOINS G-UNIT  (Read 1466 times)

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jayo Felony aka Bullet Loco JOINS G-UNIT
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2005, 05:04:00 PM »
fuck this
shit better not be true. for the fans sake

The Watcher

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2005, 05:42:33 PM »
G G G G G G-UNIT..

ya'll are acting like he's gonna be down for life, end up with g-unit tattoos like Spider. why can't he be down for a 1 or 2 album deal? get his name out there, then use that to build himself up again? like lil jay said, put down the haterade
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

westkoastanostra

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2005, 05:51:14 PM »
FUCK I'M HATING YOU G-UNIT DICKRIDERS
OYU INSOLENT MUTHAFUCKAZ...
BETTER GET OFF 50 CENT'S DICK
YOU BITCHES IS WACK!!!!!!!
JAYO FELONY IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS ON THE MUTHAFUCKING WESTCOAST
FUCK TOP NOTCH PRODUCTION THE PRODUCERS WITH HIM IS SICK
HE'S CRAZY

AND TO ALL OF YOU WHO'LL SAY THE WEST NEED SOME RECOGNISION..
DO U THINK IT WILL GET THAT
WHEN ONE OF THE BEST WEST RAPPERS AT THE MOMENT GO BITCH!
IF JAYO FELONY GO G-UNIT
HE GOES BITCH!!!
AND THAT'S SOMETHING I HOPE HE WON'T EVER!!!!

FUCK YOU BITCHES

your an idiot ....

SGV

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2005, 05:53:51 PM »
This is why the West never will do good again. These bullshit "fans" don't want to support anything that is remotely commercial/mainstream.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2005, 06:25:15 PM »
your missing the point though sgv.  on one hand im thrilled abot the possibility of the exposure Jayo can now recieve but my problem is at what cost. 
You cant tell me Jayo Felony's music is going to improve with 50 cent and yayo yapping throughout the song and hook. Iin fact i think you would agree with me that this move will only hurt the sound and quality of his music.

Imo Jayo is one of the best rappers on the west right now if not the best and this move is only going to hurt his music imo, thats why im upset.

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2005, 06:25:44 PM »
The West Coast can't win...

This shit would be huge for Jayo. I like the roster on Treacherous, but what have they done? Nothing. If Jayo was to get with G-Unit, can you imagine how big that album would be? He'd have top notch Production. A 50 Cent feature that would make this a sure bet. he'd have MTV and BET MAJOR rotation.

I don't see why this is bad... I guess people still don't want the West to blow (but they'll complain about it, nonetheless).

agree....i meen i wanna c jayo blow up....and if he signs to g-unit that would be a definite chanc e for him to shine....ppl in this forum fuckin sware like its all over for jayo when he signs with g-unit....when no one really knows.....
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim

SGV

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2005, 06:28:55 PM »
We know 50 will more than likely be on the first single, that's a given. But do we know if he'll be on every track? Of course not. I'm sure Yayo, Banks and Buck will be a on a track or so, but thats not that bad. I mean, if he's able to get some beats from Dre (Almost Instant exposure), Scott Storch, Focus, Sha Money, on top of Havoc, Alchemist and others that he's already connected with, imagine that shit.

I see nothing but positivity out of this.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2005, 06:39:45 PM »
sounds like bs

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2005, 06:42:41 PM »
We know 50 will more than likely be on the first single, that's a given. But do we know if he'll be on every track? Of course not. I'm sure Yayo, Banks and Buck will be a on a track or so, but thats not that bad. I mean, if he's able to get some beats from Dre (Almost Instant exposure), Scott Storch, Focus, Sha Money, on top of Havoc, Alchemist and others that he's already connected with, imagine that shit.

I see nothing but positivity out of this.

i know i just quoted two things in da last five minutes but dats a really good point
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2005, 07:36:17 PM »
thats some weak shit i cant see 50 n jayo making songs together sound too weak .. 50 is lame ny reject

Jome

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2005, 10:35:38 PM »
The West Coast can't win...

This shit would be huge for Jayo. I like the roster on Treacherous, but what have they done? Nothing. If Jayo was to get with G-Unit, can you imagine how big that album would be? He'd have top notch Production. A 50 Cent feature that would make this a sure bet. he'd have MTV and BET MAJOR rotation.

I don't see why this is bad... I guess people still don't want the West to blow (but they'll complain about it, nonetheless).

SGV telling the truth.. twice!  :o
Half of the people on WCC is scared to death that 50 will be all over Mobb Deeps, Jayo Felony's and M.O.P.'s albums and turn it into Candy Shop pt.2

I doubt 50 will have time to be all over the albums to the artists he's signing, a better question would be if they can actually promote/release the majority of their artists..
There's many simililarities to the ROC empire.. Jay kicked the door open with Hard Knock Life and sold 5 million, like 50 did with In Da Club, with 6-7 million sold. (U.S.)
50's follow up artists Banks & Buck both sold platinum, and their group effort went double platinum, but Jay's follow up artist Bleek & Beanie (notice the "B" trend) didn't even go platinum, they only did gold..
Then Jay signed M.O.P., Joe Budden, Noreaga, Peedi Crakk, Foxy Brown, ODB, (almost Twista), etc. but only very few got released..
Just like 50 is signing M.O.P., Mobb Deep, Lil Scrappy, Olivia, Game was on there, now Jayo, Spider Loc + the rest of G-Unit etc.

50 may take on too much.  :-\

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2005, 12:28:38 AM »
"sounds like Bullshit"

something... changed my opinon...I think its true now.............

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2005, 01:00:16 AM »
Jayo sucks, so that would be a natural move.

lol ;D

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2005, 02:43:15 AM »
*related update:

Jayo Felony's opening up for G-Unit in San Diego on Friday Night

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE