Author Topic: DMX is fuckin up  (Read 502 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: DMX is fuckin up
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2005, 07:22:18 AM »
i think one of dmx 's main problems is that his beats have gone from dark and grimy to just straight poor, also lyrically he has nothing to say. He needs to get in that its dark and hell is hot mind frame again.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

ABN

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2005, 07:46:59 AM »
i think one of dmx 's main problems is that his beats have gone from dark and grimy to just straight poor, also lyrically he has nothing to say. He needs to get in that its dark and hell is hot mind frame again.
well i don´t know if he needs to get back to that coz according to himself he smoked a lot of crack during the recording of his first album.

Diabolical

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2005, 09:51:07 AM »
I couldnt get into Its Dark as much as Flesh.

I didnt even bother with the rest of his albums though.

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2005, 10:00:50 AM »
he needs to spend some time writing better lyrics and get some better producers....I'm sick of all this swizz beatz shit....even when swizz beatz isn't the producer the damn beat sounds like he did it....they all sound like the same shitty beats

Diabolical

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2005, 10:13:27 AM »
He needs to sort himself out first.

Is he in jail just now or is he on bail or what?

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2005, 10:34:07 AM »
I liked Great Depression
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2005, 11:55:49 AM »
Oh man, back in 98 when i first heard It's Dark & Hell Is Hot, I was blown away, oh yeah, went n copped Rhythmalism the same year. From that to Flesh of my Flesh, that was fire.....And Then There Was X....that was nice too, but he definately went down hill from It's Dark. His recent albums only have a couple heaters n thas it.

DarkManX.....lol, dammit I dun have any DMX files on this laptop. Shiet.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2005, 05:48:55 AM »
well i don´t know if he needs to get back to that coz according to himself he smoked a lot of crack during the recording of his first album.

ok maybe not the crack bit , but he needs to be hungry again and show some originality in his lyrics.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Diabolical

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2005, 09:21:37 AM »
He's supposedly on crack now maybe he'll drop a classic.