Author Topic: I don't know what it's called, but you can drink beer REALLY fast with a straw..  (Read 281 times)

Suga Foot

ok evryone knows about shotgunning beer with a can.  But a while ago this guy showed me how to do it witha bottle.  You stick a bendy straw in it, and it acts a snorkel for the air.  so you jus suck back the beer.  I did like 5 tinight in like 20 mins.  I'm pretty drunk.  good ol sol.  :D

:banana_trippin:

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
thanx man ill make sure to try it ;D

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
lol dawg i cant understand what you sayd but id like to 2 know
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol i remember being at a ball game and seeing somebody using a straw to drink their BEER.  I was like DAAAAMN!

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
i need to know this trick, outta a red solo cup, i can drink a full beer in 3.2 seconds.

Suga Foot

no you don't drink it out of the straw, the straw is just lke a snorkel for the air.  you just put the straw in there and drink the beer like normal, but it just pours into your mouth,  it's amazing.  science.

Suga Foot

I can;t find my fuckin cmaera, I'd take some pics and show you morons.

Acgrundy

yeah, its called a flume, and another version of a beer bong. I've tried it before its pretty cool.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
yeah, its called a flume, and another version of a beer bong. I've tried it before its pretty cool.

oh they sell those things that u attach to the mouth of the bottle, i seen them before

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

post pics dude

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
yea we are all retarded, i cant figure it out

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
am I the only one who understands it?, and knows the reason why it goes faster this way?

Normally, when you suck the bottle it will run outta air. But when you have a straw in there it wont run outta air. which makes it possible to drink it way faster.

Right adon?

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
oooo , so basically wen drinking it, you can see a straw coming out of the side of your mouth??? wont beer pour out of it???

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im not positive but it sounds like you put the straw in the hole tip it up and drink the beer. so the straw acts ass a snorkel. only logical thing i can think of.