Author Topic: How Do You Grow Weed?  (Read 365 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: How Do You Grow Weed?
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2005, 08:57:32 AM »
buy weed, ususaly you can get a seed or 2. you can get more in bigger sizes. i bought a half and i got about 50 seeds. im getting a qp ill probably get 1000 seeds

yeah but if u want dro seeds they are really hard to get.  only the male drop plants produce seeds, and no one really sells them, most are destroyed, so if u want good weed, your gonna have to ask where to get dro seeds, or order em off line.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2005, 09:08:05 AM »
Fuck that mid grade bullshit. That shit gives me a headache instead of getting me high. I just harvested a White Widow plant but it wasn't grown with HPS so it didnt yield as much as I liked but it is still bomb shit.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2005, 09:15:03 AM »
Fuck that mid grade bullshit. That shit gives me a headache instead of getting me high.

yeah man if im broke as fuck ill smoke regs, but thats maybe once a year, ever since 10th grade we aint smoked nothin but dro, so now if someone pass a blunt im like is this regs or dro, wont even hit that shit, ill sell that shit, but wont smoke it, i just get a pounding headache, and like my day is ruined.  that shit is nassssssty, but i aint gonna lie, some kid i know has bangin regs, like youd think it was dro wit seeds, but its regs, and that shit i can fuck wit once in a while.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2005, 01:50:08 PM »
Three seeds have sprouted and it has only been a couple days.

yeah my last reggies sprouted after like 3 days, because i germinated em for a day.  but if u just planted seeds and u dont know the sex, the males usually sprout first, and they should be kept far away from the bitches.  cause if they pollenate the bitches, then the weed is no good.

Thanks for the tip. How long should I wait to transfer them?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2005, 02:41:04 PM »
Three seeds have sprouted and it has only been a couple days.

yeah my last reggies sprouted after like 3 days, because i germinated em for a day.  but if u just planted seeds and u dont know the sex, the males usually sprout first, and they should be kept far away from the bitches.  cause if they pollenate the bitches, then the weed is no good.

Thanks for the tip. How long should I wait to transfer them?

well they could be fast growing females too, so you have to wait till they start to develop pistils and stigmas (i think) before u can tell if its a guy or girl plant, and then once you know what they are, do whatever with the males, the weed is still smokeable, but put them somewhere, and give each bitch plant 1-3 sq feet of room, but you gotta wait till they start to grow the pistils and what not before u can transfer em