Author Topic: Just a quick riddle  (Read 150 times)

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
Just a quick riddle
« on: July 25, 2005, 12:11:06 AM »
You have to take a wolf, a sheep, and a stack of hay across a river in a boat. Your boat is only big enough for you and one of your three passengers, so you'll have to make several trips (You can make as many trips as you want). If you leave the wolf and the sheep alone, the wolf will eat the sheep; if you leave the sheep and the hay alone, the sheep will eat the hay (The wolf doesn't eat the sheep with you there, and the sheep doesn't eat the hay with you there). How can you get all your cargo across the river uneaten?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Just a quick riddle
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 12:15:29 AM »
The Hay doesnt count as a passengr?

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 12:15:54 AM »
i tried to cheat.. :D

i can't see how its possible atm..

Dear Tony,

My mother-in-law posed the following riddle to me: you have to transport a wolf, a sheep, and a bale of hay across a river in a boat. Your boat is only big enough for you and one of your three passengers, so you'll have to make several trips. If you leave the wolf and the sheep alone, the wolf will eat the sheep; if you leave the sheep and the hay alone, the sheep will eat the hay. How can you get all your cargo across the river uneaten? - Puzzled

Dear Puzzled:

What your mother-in-law needs is a good kick in the crotch. Then, as she's rolling on the floor, whimpering in pain, you can frolic about the room, and ask, "Who's the smart one now, you old bag?" Trust me, this one really works. .

- Tony

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 12:16:44 AM »
you take the sheep ----> over, leave him. then u go bring the wolf over --->leave him, but take the sheep back with you<------, u leave  the sheep back and take the hay----> over..leave him with da fox den u come bak and bring the sheep

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 12:17:27 AM »

ahh yeah thats it.. i knew there'd be some back n forth

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 12:18:40 AM »
lol dammit my guess sucked

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 01:10:27 AM »
this type of riddle was on the INFERNO 2

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2005, 01:31:41 AM »
i tried to cheat.. :D

i can't see how its possible atm..

Dear Tony,

My mother-in-law posed the following riddle to me: you have to transport a wolf, a sheep, and a bale of hay across a river in a boat. Your boat is only big enough for you and one of your three passengers, so you'll have to make several trips. If you leave the wolf and the sheep alone, the wolf will eat the sheep; if you leave the sheep and the hay alone, the sheep will eat the hay. How can you get all your cargo across the river uneaten? - Puzzled

Dear Puzzled:

What your mother-in-law needs is a good kick in the crotch. Then, as she's rolling on the floor, whimpering in pain, you can frolic about the room, and ask, "Who's the smart one now, you old bag?" Trust me, this one really works. .

- Tony

LMAO @ that response

Acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2005, 08:35:46 PM »
yeah I figured it out

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2005, 09:41:20 PM »
this type of riddle was on the INFERNO 2