Author Topic: The Game on XxL *article*  (Read 699 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: The Game on XxL *article*
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2005, 08:26:24 AM »
i NEVER thought that I would say this, but The Source is shittin on XXl right now....they got Sly Boogy & Mack 10, and have given exposure to Yuk, The Relativez, 40 Glocc, Mitchy, Balance, Keak Da Sneak...the list goes on....eventually when this whole G-Unit thing dies down, XXl will probably get better again

i been sayin that since last year when Kurupt got the cover. if you count how many times G-Unit has been on the cover since 2003 its really just said

G-Unit has been ON the COVER of XXL more in 2 years then Benzino has been IN the Source ever
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2005, 09:16:10 AM »
i NEVER thought that I would say this, but The Source is shittin on XXl right now....they got Sly Boogy & Mack 10, and have given exposure to Yuk, The Relativez, 40 Glocc, Mitchy, Balance, Keak Da Sneak...the list goes on....eventually when this whole G-Unit thing dies down, XXl will probably get better again

i been sayin that since last year when Kurupt got the cover. if you count how many times G-Unit has been on the cover since 2003 its really just said

G-Unit has been ON the COVER of XXL more in 2 years then Benzino has been IN the Source ever

Well... G-Unit kinda run rap music these days. If having 50 on the cover helps XXL selling at the news stands. They're dickriding a bit too much tho  ::)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2005, 12:47:21 PM »
G-Units only seems like they running rap becuase Yellow Nigga lets them imo....they even had the nerve to put yayo on the cover, who has yet to sell 1 album ( even even he drops he wont sell much ), this cat dont wanna give shine to anyone else.....fuck this, I cancelled my subscription last month, after too many Interscope/Def Jam dickridin.....im going to the mall to pick up the lastest iss of Murder Dog