Author Topic: Warren G and others in concert at LONG BEACH Aug. 6 .....  (Read 317 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Warren G and others in concert at LONG BEACH Aug. 6 .....
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2005, 09:01:19 AM »
damn i need to move to long beach.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2005, 10:41:43 AM »
Long Beach rap star Warren G and his friends will perform in a benefit concert at 8 pm. Saturday Aug. 6, abored the Queen Mary. Money raised goes to benefit the Willie McGinest Freedom School Education Enrichment Program, which his desingned to help inner city youth.

Tickets are $40 for more info call (562) 499-1650

yea!!!!!! i live in long beach imma try to go it should be dope.

do you think u could write up th ewhole article if its not too long? or is that the only info they provide.

thats the only info they provided in the article. they should have flyers up in the city soon imma jack me one and post it up here when they have it.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2005, 07:28:53 AM »
warren g doesn't have any friends that are rappers.  they all hate him.  thats why they never hire him to produce of rap on their albums. 

I don't think they hate him. You can see him a lot backstage, chilling and shit in them DVDs. But there's something we don't know, that's for sure. He must be hella lazy or something.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2005, 11:26:37 AM »
warren g doesn't have any friends that are rappers.  they all hate him.  thats why they never hire him to produce of rap on their albums. 

I don't think they hate him. You can see him a lot backstage, chilling and shit in them DVDs. But there's something we don't know, that's for sure. He must be hella lazy or something.
Yeah I was thinking hes just lazy or something too.