Author Topic: was crooked the only one?  (Read 339 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: was crooked the only one?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 07:34:25 PM »
theres no hardship on "lil geto boy" or "the day nggas took over"?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 07:58:46 PM »
Yea that's true enyce he aint shit to be saying that about the coast,that crack must have him thinking he's untoucable or something.
Bullets aint got no names

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 08:06:53 PM »
nah homie as i said aite dark man x, crack man x you put out hits aite thats waz up jus due is given, have a nice day and get on wit it!
but to say we aint got spitters?
aite jay o felony
crooked
mitchy slick are underground

but dark man x dont know or didnt know cube was rappin (recent at that time of the comment)
wc
nate dogg (was doin some shit)
and many others

and im not hatin on the eastcoast, I likes some of crack man x muzik
ima westcoast head but I fucks wit his muzik, and games muzik
someone on here said, big tray deee's verse from his song "cool" is better than games catalogue or some shit like that!
x isnt far from that, especially in recent times!!!

Yea that's true enyce he aint shit to be saying that about the coast,that crack must have him thinking he's untoucable or something.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.