Author Topic: Lil Kim Is Talking Shit On Her New Album  (Read 291 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil Kim Is Talking Shit On Her New Album
« on: July 30, 2005, 05:52:41 PM »
We all know that Lil' Kim is going away soon — to jail, for about a year — but hearing the forceful Queen Bee on her new LP, The Naked Truth, it sounds like she's already coming back.

On Thursday in New York, her label previewed a few tracks from her September 13 release, making it clear why Kim's been so light on interviews in the past year: she's been saving her fiery expressiveness for the album. Foxy Brown, 50 Cent, Junior M.A.F.I.A. and Star Jones all become the object of Kim's quips, subliminal jabs and outright name-calling.

There's a track called "Spell Check," a possible single produced by Red Spyda, where the so-called black Erica Kane actually spells out a bunch of words in her rhymes, sort of similar to how K-Solo got down on the classic record "Spellbound." Kim says she likes it raw like ODB, and before she bows out on the track, she addresses her "Magic Stick" co-star 50 Cent.

"Your man five-o, I don't see him in the club/ 'Cause he's out in CT with a ....," she raps, next making reference to a homosexual act. Later her wrath turns toward Lil' Cease and Junior M.A.F.I.A., comparing the crew to a part of a woman's anatomy because they "took the DA's side."

Kim yells "f--- Junior M.A.F.I.A." and anyone who rides with them on the anti-snitch anthem "My N---as," and she addresses them again on "So Quiet." Kim references her recent perjury trial (see "Lil' Kim Gets A Year And A Day In Prison") and says her former crew was "droppin' dimes like Sprint" and "confessing like Usher."

Elsewhere on the record, Kim doesn't say Foxy Brown's name, but makes it obvious she's talking about the Ill Nana, rhyming "Jacki-O proved you far from a fighter/ ... I'm not gonna come at you, I'm gonna come at your ghost writer."

It's a big mama thing all over again on "The Game's in Trouble." Kim professes that her microphone dormancy has ended over a track that samples Michael Jackson's "Heartbreak Hotel." She acts like Cheryl Miller, coaching girls on how to deal with men; she wipes smiles off haters' faces and makes it hard for them to breathe. So why else is the rap game is trouble? Oh that's an easy one; Kim is "the biggest, baddest bitch in town" and "everybody knows the girl gets down." Even the feds know her steelo.

"The government tried to put me through it/ But I'm back to style on y'all like Martha Stewart," the Brooklyn, New York trendsetter says later.

Her former boyfriend Scott Storch produced "Brooklyn," an ode to her borough. Kim sheds the normal rap flow for the most part and adopts a reggae-flavored rhyme delivery reminiscent of Damian Marley on "Welcome to Jamrock."

Kim's rep said that she should be finished recording the project within a week.

— Shaheem Reid

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1506680/07292005/lil_kim.jhtml?headlines=true

We Fly High

Re: Lil Kim Is Talking Shit On Her New Album
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 06:01:23 PM »
i didnt know storch went out with her..

kims hard though, holdin shit down, most girls would snitch so fast, cept shes straight taking time. and shes clownin jr mafia and all t hem for snitchin... girl callin out a bunch of guys. thats dope. haha.

her new single kinda sucks though. forgot what it was called.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2005, 06:55:07 PM »
Yeah bitches are nuts.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 05:17:33 AM »
yeah i can really see lil kim gettin gangsta on 50 wit his muscles he could jus throw her all over the shop!  :D

good to see she is standin up for herself tho!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2005, 08:40:09 AM »
ha ha at the Junior mafia dropin dimes like sprint and confessin like usher line classic Junior Mafia are now the Highlight of Bitch made Gangsters in hip hop
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2005, 08:43:18 PM »
interesting
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2005, 08:45:32 PM »
She needs to put out a diss record on her plastic surgeon too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2005, 09:45:50 PM »
She needs to put out a diss record on her plastic surgeon too.

she already did ...listen to her new single

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2005, 12:56:41 AM »
shit is interestin.... and wat she say about the game?

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2005, 12:57:32 PM »
I would say go go KIM    ... po po for fake juniors

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...