Author Topic: Jay-Z and Jadakiss ?  (Read 209 times)

Jome

Jay-Z and Jadakiss ?
« on: July 25, 2005, 04:17:08 PM »

G-Unit's other main nemeses have been D-Block, and Styles, Jadakiss, J-Hood and Sheek Louch have been enjoying that lyrical melee on mixtapes, but what about official albums coming from the crew? Styles' Time Is Money has been on hold since the top of the year, and Sheek has pushed his Koch Records release After Taxes back from midsummer as well. Here is the latest: Reps for both Sheek and Styles say the two have new release dates. Styles' LP is slated to drop in October, and Sheek's album is due in September. And what's up with Jada? Well Kiss is in the lab working on his next LP, and according to the streets, he may be putting that record on a label run by Shawn Carter.

Rumors have been swirling that Jay-Z is trying get Kiss from Interscope to Def Jam. Jay was unable to be reached for comment and Kiss refused to confirm the rumor, but he did say he wouldn't turn his back on rolling with Young Hova: "Jay Z is one of the greatest ... entrepreneur/rapper/businessman/everything. It would be a pleasure to be on the same team with him. I don't know what the rumors are, but only time will tell, baby."

MTV

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay-Z and Jadakiss ?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 09:57:28 PM »
Jada & Jay-Z???Definately better than Jada signed to Interscope.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 10:10:58 PM »
yeah better than interscope

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 11:36:48 PM »
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 12:28:50 AM »
wanna know why i invest all my money in the haze and in the dope

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2005, 08:02:31 AM »
yeah better than interscope
why?

for one reason, if the record has any 50 Cent disses they're gonna have to be removed
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2005, 01:43:03 PM »
yeah interscope is up 50's ass
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program