Author Topic: Since C2K´s list is soon gonna be finished...who would appreciate if I did...  (Read 348 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i wud probably read it go for it
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

mauzip

noooo! that's flood this board...

although id like to see a top 50 r&b list

top 50 r&b would be tite  ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
i def would wana see a top 50 rock, esp if you hook up the albums

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
of course i haven´t heard ALL albums EVER made, but I´d say I´ve heard quite a lot of what is really considered top 50 material...some people seem to be interested, however

as for hook-ups, I´m still incapable of doing that, i´ll make another attempt at getting a program and learn how to though, if i make this list

this would of course be, in the first place, a fun thing. You couldn´t take that list too seriously, I´d just make an attempt at it, but like I said, I´m not enough of an expert to make an "objective" list. I just think it would be interesting to see such a list, and post up something about 50 classic albums. I just wouldn´t want to have people run around bitching because they think my taste sucks...peace

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i def would wana see a top 50 rock, esp if you hook up the albums

it would of course not all be "rock", if i think a reggae album deserves a spot there, i put it there. don´t expect the top 10 to consist merely of Beatles, Beach Boys and Led Zep ;)

and as for hookupos, cf my last post

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think it would be really dope especially with hookups, I know there's an unfunny amount of dope non hiphop-, soul-music I'm missing

what's your problem with hooking stuff up, ripping it ? I can up a extremely easy to use ripper if that's what you need, other than that all you need is www.yousendit.com

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what's your problem with hooking stuff up, ripping it ? I can up a extremely easy to use ripper if that's what you need, other than that all you need is www.yousendit.com
yeah, it´s the ripping part, i know about yousendit. If you up that shit, I guess I´ll be able to do it, i just don´t wanna pay anything for a program to rip stuff...so upload it if possible, i´d appreciate that

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0M2BPWESC2XSJ1DOT4LBXB5Z5R

here ya go^^

all you have to do after installing is checkin the mp3 field (and click on it to choose the quality)

in the general options you can choose the folder for the ripped tracks otherwise they'll be in the program folder

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thank you, propz

Ok, I´m gonna do that list...I´m gonna start it in like a bit more than a week, cause I´ll be in Italy w/o internet connection soon, later I´ll have one and then I´ma start.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
i hope you have listen to over 1000+ albums to make this happen ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
if pet sounds isnt it top 15, your mad

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if pet sounds isnt it top 15, your mad

lol, you´re already starting with that shit before the list has started. I don´t feel too much under pressure, I know what you want to be top 15 anyways  :-*