Author Topic: TRUE STORY ABOUT MAC DRE  (Read 166 times)

VLADA

• Lil Geezy
  • GOLD COAST CITY 4 LIFE
TRUE STORY ABOUT MAC DRE
« on: June 17, 2002, 06:44:46 PM »
I found this on another Message board i thought it was interesting so i posted it, some dude was talking about when he met mac dre:

Mac Dre was at San Goody in Santa Rosa signing autographs for his cutthoat album. And he was hitting on my 20 year old sister, and she is white. But she wasnt having it. It was kinda funny. Then he want across the mall to another store and came back out with 2 girls on his arms.I have pics of it, I wish I had a scanner. Another funny thing: My crazy dad got a buisness card made for his birthday as a joke. the card said "Hang out with a fungi" and it had a picture of a mushroom   (which is a fungi[get it]). My dad gave the card to him and Mac Dre looked at my dad with a funny face and said "wheres the phone number?". He thought my dad was selling shrooms. It was hella funny. I had to explane to the mac that my dad was crazy and not to listin to him. We all thought it was funny   (he didn't kill my dad).

^sounds like a top bloke
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

Re: TRUE STORY ABOUT MAC DRE
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2002, 11:21:20 AM »
mac d-r-e is crazy himself...so that sounds pretty true....and yes that cutthroat comitte album was pretty tight....

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
Re: TRUE STORY ABOUT MAC DRE
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2002, 11:01:13 PM »
mac d-r-e is crazy himself...so that sounds pretty true....and yes that cutthroat comitte album was pretty tight....

word man
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"