Author Topic: The Indi DBA Album??.....  (Read 79 times)

S.G.V.

The Indi DBA Album??.....
« on: June 17, 2002, 03:47:25 PM »
DBA - Doing Business As The Album

the group consists of Bosko, Cool Nutz & Poppa LQ

aight this album has to be one of the most selpt on ever...it was one of the hottest of 2000....i cant find it in stores so im trying to dl it....i dont care about the skits(they had two on there)...im only missing number 1. All Checks Are Cleared(note: this is the original..i already got the remix) 9. Keep My Soul & 14. Di Day....if anyone has these three songs or can find them for me i would really appreciate it....ive been waiting for the new dba album but i think they kicked out poppa lq and brought in someone else...i think hes from portland as well just like cool nutz and bosko...i guess the whole portland l.a. thing didnt work out....if anyone can help hit me back here or on aim...ManOfBeer2k2....thanks in advance
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

Re: The Indi DBA Album??.....
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2002, 04:59:31 PM »
anyone??????.......
i only need
All Checks Are Cleared(original without ras kass)
Di Day
Keep My Soul

if anyone has them please hit me up

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2002, 05:03:51 PM »
What's up SGV? I actually talked to Lil' Smurf last night (He's the dude that replaced the other guy in DBA) and he said that DBA would have their album out on the streets at the end of this month or the beginning of next month and it would be in stores around Oregon as well as some parts of Washington & Seattle sometime before August. Just thought I'd help u out a lil' bit there.

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2002, 11:17:41 AM »
What's up SGV? I actually talked to Lil' Smurf last night (He's the dude that replaced the other guy in DBA) and he said that DBA would have their album out on the streets at the end of this month or the beginning of next month and it would be in stores around Oregon as well as some parts of Washington & Seattle sometime before August. Just thought I'd help u out a lil' bit there.

thanks...but of course the north west gonnahave that album....dba is straight outta portland...now...lil smurf aint smurf luciano is he?....but thanks for the info....thats the major label album though...what im looking for is the indi album....