Author Topic: Eastsidaz & Bad Azz Are NOT on Doggystyle Records.  (Read 262 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Eastsidaz & Bad Azz Are NOT on Doggystyle Records.
« on: June 17, 2002, 12:10:20 AM »
kern-dizzle , one of Snoops forum administrator, have confirmed that they aint on doggystyle any longer....

Posted - 06/16/2002 :  7:52:46 PM        
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What up y'all?? This is kern-dizzle checkin' in, and giving y'all the good word from the tour. We blew up tha spot in Chicago last night and have been doing so in cities across the country for the last couple weeks. The tour wraps up on June 20, in Las Vegas. I would love to hear what y'all think about the shows, if some of you have been fortunate enough to catch it. Snoop and the All Stars, along with Daz, have been giving the crowds some of that old-school Snoop ****, some of the more recent hits, and some brand new **** off the All Stars album. The response has been phenomenal, and we're gettin' the country starving for the All Stars album on August 13th.

Arright... now for some clarifications and news:

Daz, Bad Azz, Nate Dogg, Tha Eastsidaz, Warren G, etc. are NOT on Doggy Style Records. They all homies and we mad cool, in fact, Nate and Daz make features on the upcoming album. However, they got their own deals and labels, and are currently not signed with Doggy Style Records.

I was choppin' it up with Daz last night, and he is stoked to see our site up. Our two sites will be doing some dope collaborations, so watch out for it. I encourage all our fans to visit the DPGZ site if you haven't already.

I'm gonna post some EXCLUSIVE cuts from the studios within the next few weeks, stuff the world has never heard before.

I am about to start a news segment entitled "Word from tha House...," updatin' y'all on some **** to watch out for on tv, radio, and how you can participate in some of the **** we doin', so check the news on the daily... the latest segment is up now!

Chuuch! I done wrote a small novel here... now it's time to respond... I'm about to start some new forums, more specific to the music, so get ready for that... I want to hear what y'all think. Keep it real...

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Eastsidaz & Bad Azz Are NOT on Doggystyle Reco
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2002, 01:00:20 AM »
sup,

I knew that the eastsidaz werent on doggystyle no mo,
But Bad Azz? :o

Shit thats sad, but he probably left cause his album wasnt selllin  8)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2002, 01:31:40 AM »
ooh... theres already a simiar thread.. somebody plz delete this

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2002, 03:51:54 AM »
Yea.. I figured this out when I noticed their names not appearing on the web sites roster.  This all fuckin sucks.  Period.  Everytime I turn around, theres some kinda split goin on in the DP.  Daz.. Kurupt..  Snoop.. Eastsidaz.. Ive given up on ever seeing them work together again..

yea.. they all still homies.. but Im talkin about all them fools coming together.. Putting together a dope ass record label.. (demanding a joint venture from some big ass label..) and everybody coming out under this one Joint Venture / Label deal.  working together.. I mean.. they would make so much money if they would just stick together.  The public would except them better as one.  The only one who's had any kind of success this way has been Snoop.. and maybe Kurupt.  But its been a ruff road for most other DPG members.. IMO.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

themovie

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2002, 01:01:14 AM »
After 2 albums and several years in the rap game,bad azz can walk on his 2 feets.....but i think his next album will be executive produced by Snoop dogg.
Tha eastsidaz new album will be under tvt,not their new label VICEVERSA,cuz i think they got a 3 albums contract.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2002, 08:50:49 AM »
I dont think Bad Azz was eva signed to dogghouse, he has always been signed to Priority. I thought it was just a case of them putting the dogghouse sign on the back coz snoop ova saw the album. Just my thoughts i may be wrong.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

themovie

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2002, 09:30:00 AM »
Bad azz can livin good just with his weed/rocks spot in long beach,and with a few rap collabos + an album every 3 years.
Tray dee is always in trouble with the law and i don't know which is his future,goldie loc.... ::)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2002, 09:45:52 AM »
Bad Azz dealin then? I heard this rumour b4 but no one seemed 2 no?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

themovie

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2002, 09:50:31 AM »
Bad Azz dealin then? I heard this rumour b4 but no one seemed 2 no?

Listen his first album WORD ON DA STREETS.....