Author Topic: Classic Threads - The Best of G-Spot  (Read 14245 times)

DAYUM

Re: CLASSIC THREADS - THE BEST OF G-SPOT
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2005, 11:59:05 PM »
^^ he was real dope too but got played out after he got exposed for bieng puerto rican and not mexican

DAYUM

bez

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2005, 10:31:09 AM »
LOL some funny shit.

Cant believe all the shit I have posted over the years.

Acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2005, 09:47:53 PM »
LMAO @ all the EXPOSED threads, WTF is that all about?  what happened to that Owen guy, does he still post here?  someone needs to post up that picture of him where he looks like he is 10 years old and 60 pounds when he's wet and wearin boots.

what about that one thread where they said the dude looked like krondon.  LMAO, I didn't even know which person everyone was talking about, but there was this one guy in that pic that made me laugh every single fuckin time I looked at it.

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2005, 09:54:53 PM »
what about that one thread where they said the dude looked like krondon.  LMAO, I didn't even know which person everyone was talking about, but there was this one guy in that pic that made me laugh every single fuckin time I looked at it.

E-Crazy is the retarded looking guy sitting down

« Last Edit: August 02, 2005, 10:06:42 PM by Fuck You, Pay Me »

DAYUM

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2005, 10:21:45 PM »
LMAO @ all the EXPOSED threads, WTF is that all about?  what happened to that Owen guy, does he still post here?  someone needs to post up that picture of him where he looks like he is 10 years old and 60 pounds when he's wet and wearin boots.

i use to have that pic i posted it a long time ago

hes like 16 or 18 and has a bart simpson shirt on with a lil wet stain lol

that mother fucker was gay i hated owen he thought he was big shit till overseer and trauma clowned his ass or we called it "sonning" back then
every since then he deleted his account and killed himself

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2005, 12:57:17 AM »
The hypnotic lounge one was classic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2005, 01:10:06 AM »

E-Crazy is the retarded looking guy sitting down

whats with the hatred? i mean, jeez, seriously, i know its your crowning moment and all, but jeez, "FUCKIN FAGGOT ECRAZY SHIT FUCK ASS FUCK" jeez, why are you so jealous?? im sorry u cannot go out and have a good time, jeez, you could just say im a "Ugly Person" but jeez, are you going to base your whole life on this or something?

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2005, 01:47:20 AM »
LOL relax hoecake... all I said is you're the retarded looking guy sitting down... you act like I lied or cussed you out or something?

Honestly, even you can see that you look retarded. You're a guy (I assume). You're sitting down.... so what's the problem? May I suggest Tampax.

ecrazy

« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2005, 01:53:46 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=66488.msg887803#msg887803

ha, your life revolves around me, hahaha!! sad, really sad

funny how you try and flip the situation, YOUR the one who needs a Tampax, or do u prefer wings?

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2005, 01:58:13 AM »
Acgrundy requested this thread to be added to the list of other classics... so I pulled it up... LOLLL dude don't blame me, blame your parents... fuck it ain't my fault you look like Krondon...

ecrazy

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2005, 02:04:59 AM »
Acgrundy requested this thread to be added to the list of other classics... so I pulled it up... LOLLL dude don't blame me, blame your parents... fuck it ain't my fault you look like Krondon...
what are you talking about?? i bring up the fact that your on my nuts harder than squirrels are on nuts, and you keep bringing the same ol shit about "OH MAN, ITS just cuz your krondon" "Your Krondon face is like a krondyke bar" or whatever, dude i know it must suck being you, but believe me, if you want things to change, you can do it, go ahead, its ok, girls will not bite, trust me, you CAN go out and have a good time and people will not make fun of you, its ok

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2005, 02:07:16 AM »
girls will not bite, trust me, you CAN go out and have a good time and people will not make fun of you, its ok

LMFAOOOO.... HAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT AFTER THIS: