Author Topic: Classic Threads - The Best of G-Spot  (Read 14232 times)

ecrazy

Re: CLASSIC THREADS - THE BEST OF G-SPOT
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2005, 02:09:53 AM »
^^what can i say about you, since you have not posted a pic of yourself?? why, it prob. is because your hideously ugly, but since you wont post a pic my words will not matter at all, so yea, ill just leave it at that, classic thread and all, but you need to get off my nuts already

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2005, 02:12:18 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ecrazy

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2005, 02:20:14 AM »
finally you stop whining like a little bitch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2005, 08:09:25 AM »
LMAO...You can tell E-Crazy is sitting behind the computer screen with tears running down his cheeks..."Jeez guys! I meen, jeez, you DOENT HAVE TOO make fun of me! Your the UGLY ONE anyways your LIFE REEVOLVES AROUND ME!!! I'm not ugly so please stop looking FOR STUPID ways to diss meeee!!!!"...I actually feel bad for him in a way... :'(

DAYUM

« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2005, 03:27:53 PM »
you know what else is a classic thread...

when some wierd guy from canada got interviewed talking about he knew Rodzilla and his crew and they had a group together and Rod exposed his ass

that was some funny shit

but i cant find the topic

Acgrundy

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2005, 07:41:30 PM »
what about that one thread where they said the dude looked like krondon.  LMAO, I didn't even know which person everyone was talking about, but there was this one guy in that pic that made me laugh every single fuckin time I looked at it.

E-Crazy is the retarded looking guy sitting down

the guy thats closest fuckin cracks me up.  I dunno exactly what it is, just the look on his face and how he has his left arm/hand. looks like he is getting really excited and about to pump his fists.  that shit makes me laugh everytime.

SGV

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2005, 07:44:49 PM »

the guy thats closest fuckin cracks me up.  I dunno exactly what it is, just the look on his face and how he has his left arm/hand. looks like he is getting really excited and about to pump his fists.  that shit makes me laugh everytime.

LMAO. Like he's about to go "YES!!!!"

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2005, 08:29:11 PM »

If the guy on the left cracks you up... look at the guy sitting down.... LOLLL motherfucker looks like he busted a nut watching a girl dance...

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2005, 08:30:30 PM »
This might become a classic too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Acgrundy

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2005, 09:06:36 PM »

If the guy on the left cracks you up... look at the guy sitting down.... LOLLL motherfucker looks like he busted a nut watching a girl dance...

LMAO, that was a good one

ecrazy

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2005, 09:07:05 PM »

whats ur beef with me other than i "LOOK retarded" is that it?? what else, why do u hate me?? is it cuz i can actually go out and do things, but yea, whatever its all good, you aint got nothing on me, once again u have not posted a pic so i cant talk shit about u, so yea, keep talkin....

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2005, 10:00:06 PM »

whats ur beef with me other than i "LOOK retarded" is that it?? what else, why do u hate me?? is it cuz i can actually go out and do things, but yea, whatever its all good, you aint got nothing on me, once again u have not posted a pic so i cant talk shit about u, so yea, keep talkin....

CRY ME A RIVER....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2005, 10:09:44 PM »

As long as E-Crazy's pussy keeps flowin' with blood... threads are bound to end up as classics.... I bet he really regrets posting his pic... LOLLL he even tried to deny that it's him.... poor guy  :'( :'( :'(

ecrazy

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2005, 11:35:52 PM »

As long as E-Crazy's pussy keeps flowin' with blood... threads are bound to end up as classics.... I bet he really regrets posting his pic... LOLLL he even tried to deny that it's him.... poor guy :'( :'( :'(
when did i deny it? im not the guy on the left